Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Send Money To Nigeria Instantly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send Money To Nigeria Instantly (325 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / How To Send Money From Ghana To Nigeria / Ajibola Ifeoluwa Is Scam Dont Send Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Money To Nigeria Instantly by kempe: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
If you want to send money to relatives in Nigeria, pay for transactions, school fees or one off payments in the US, you are on the right platform. I will buy your dollars at the prevailing market while you deposit into my US bank account and vice versa if you want payments to be done in USD. Don't even bother with western union and co, they exchange for far less plus fees and delays. Don't bother with Bank transfers either, they charge fees, have delays and worst of all, they will tell you they don't have US dollar cash at their branch.

If you need further details on the process, you can call or text me on +1(832) 554-7409 and you will get an immediate response.

Derany
Re: Send Money To Nigeria Instantly by Durosure(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
I contact you...

(1) (Reply)

Learn Professional Webdesign / P2p..... / Doublecrown Hotel Intercontinental, Much More Than Hospitality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.