Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone (3042 Views)

Can't Send SMS With My MTN Sim / Can't Send Messages On Facebook! / Help!!!I Can't Send Message Through My Facebook (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by ibrams(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
can't send message with my both sims at first I thought its the SMSC(short message service centre) number but I checked and it isn't.
I deleted all my messages,restore default settings etc did numerous things but It still can't send..
Abeg guys help....ASAP
Thank you.
Re: Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by Alexk2(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
ibrams:
can't send message with my both sims at first I thought its the SMSC(short message service centre) number but I checked and it isn't.
I deleted all my messages,restore default settings etc did numerous things but It still can't send..
Abeg guys help....ASAP
Thank you.

If you recently do any engineering work on your phone then the problem might be with the imei of the two sim. Just to be sure, check with *#06# if it comes back with invalid imei, then you'll need to rectify that with an Engineering tool app.
Re: Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by ibrams(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Alexk2:

If you recently do any engineering work on your phone then the problem might be with the imei of the two sim. Just to be sure, check with *#06# if it comes back with invalid imei, then you'll need to rectify that with an Engineering tool app.
I just checked the imei number, they are all correct.
Re: Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by Mandesz(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
it's like u av to go for flashing.. dat may just be d last n only option
Re: Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by ibrams(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mandesz:
it's like u av to go for flashing..
dat may just be d last n only option
woow...is there any other option apart from flashing.
Re: Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Go to message settings can you any number in SMS service center
Re: Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by ibrams(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Go to message settings can you any number in SMS service center
sorry please I don't understand the statement.
Re: Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2017
ibrams:
sorry please I don't understand the statement.
Can you see any numbers in there
Re: Help Me I Can't Send SMS With My Phone by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
ibrams:
Abeg guys help....ASAP
Thank you.
Hi @ibrams Try this. Go to SETTINGS - APPS - and all allow permissions under your MESSAGE App.

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing On GLO And MTN / Meet The Iphone Killer... / Tecno R7 Discussion Thread Continues...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.