Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue (399 Views)

How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee. / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue by jbhv: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
I just got my AdSense approved unfortunately ads aren't showing on my blog even when I have placed the adcode in relevant places. I submitted my position on AdSense forum and the reply can be find below. The issue is I don't understand all these technical jargons and therefore do not know how to address the issue. Do any webmaster expert i.e a real guru leaves in Ibadan that can help me solve all these issues @ a fee please. If so please leave your contact below or message me on 08131665289. Find the reply thus [ I see you have a mix of hosted and non-hosted adcode on that domain. I assume you applied for an upgrade from a hosted account? It's obvious that the upgrade hasn't been approved yet. That's the issue. The adcode is getting a 403 error which usually indicates that either the domain has been disabled from ad serving or that an application for a new or upgraded account hasn't been approved yet.

Typically, it takes several weeks for an upgrade to be processed. In the meantime, you should fix the mess you have there with the adcode. Hosted adcode (has two pub- ID's in the ad code block) won't work on a domain.] .
Re: Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue by yomalex(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
I'm in Ibadan, have you tried generating new codes?

It must have one publisher id
Re: Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue by jbhv: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
yomalex:
I'm in Ibadan, have you tried generating new codes?

It must have one publisher id
Thanks. I am not really an expert in this area though I am not a novice neither. Please can you leave your phone call for me to call you or better still do send me a text on that line I provided for me to call you.
Re: Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue by jbhv: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Please any webmaster guru in the house that live in Ibadan?
Re: Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue by lakes99: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2017
i think from their reply there, you have a hosted adsense and applied for an upgrade, which means the ads will stop showing until you get a new approval for the upgrade. Did you get an approval for the adsense upgrade? If yes, mayb u shud clean up ur template and place the code afterwards. If no clean up all the adsense codes and generate a new one to place @ d header and wait patiently and jejely for approval.
Re: Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue by Greenhosting(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Try Setting up page level ads you can visit your site by placing /#google ads(without space) when the page loads ads should be shown but if not refresh the page and wait a little while

(1) (Reply)

Safe Made Designer In Web / . / BTC, TBC And $483 Payoneer Fund For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.