Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Essential Tech Skills You Need As A Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Essential Tech Skills You Need As A Web Developer (372 Views)

Top 10 Most Profitable Internet/social Media Skills You Can Learn This Month / Do You Have Skills You Can Teach Online For Some Cash? / Learn How To Start A Wordpress Blog Without Any Tech Skills On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essential Tech Skills You Need As A Web Developer by technestng(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please follow the link nd read on

As an IT guy it could safely say that it can be quiet challenging as you have this continuous pressing need to update with the current trend in Technology. So i got curious to find out the essential tech skills you need as a web developer so i bumped into an infographic on skillcrush, which i think is insightful. The skills you will need to land a job as a front-end web developer will vary from one place or one position to another, but there are several skills that are common to most web development jobs. [ 77 more words ]

http://www.technestng.com/2017/03/31/essential-tech-skills-need-web-developer/

(1) (Reply)

Blog Review: Please Help / Active Nigerian Instagram And Twitter Account Needed / Where Can I Get Free Opencast Themes And Modules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.