Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice (429 Views)

4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice by floss001: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Everyone has big dreams right? And Nigerian singer Abolore ‘9ice’ Adigun who once told us he was going to get us a Grammy award, hasn't forgotten about that.

In a recent chat with PUNCH, the Gongo Aso singer said as long he’s still doing music, the dream of winning a Grammy award remains alive.

“I am still working on bringing the Grammy to Nigeria. Abraham Lincoln tried several times before he became the president of the US while Buhari tried about four times before he became president.” 
As long as I am still doing music, I can still get the Grammy" he said.

The singer also said he maintains a cordial relationship with his former Coded Tunes label mates, Olamide and Reminisce.

“There is no issue between myself, Olamide and Reminisce. The reason I was not at one of Olamide’s concerts was because I was not in the country and that was the same reason I missed Reminisce album listening party.

“It is just that our schedules are tighter now. I was on Olamide’s first album and he was on my last album. I have so many songs with Olamide that are yet to be released. I also feature in about four songs with Reminisce that have not yet been released. I am on his recent album. “It is just that I have a busy schedule now.”

READ MORE: http://ultimategist.net/2017/04/01/i-can-still-win-a-grammy-afterall-buhari-tried-4-times-9ice/

(Source: ultimategist.net)
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice by Udodasco1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
My brother,even for under world u no fit.
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
...... all the very best Mr 9ice!!

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice by angelTI(f): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
...so big a dream shocked shocked shocked

If you can see it, you can achieve it cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice by zealblinks(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
adigun na master. Malo be
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
9ICE AND 2SHOT AND WILL WIN BEST DEAD ARTISE
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice by Moving4: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mtchwww... Na so? U won't talk of winning City's People Award 1st, b4 Sound city or The Headies and u r talking of Grammy...

(1) (Reply)

Center Point Agenda Offers Members 30 Thousand Naira Monthly For FREE / Bbnaija: Comedian AY Declares His Support For Efe / BB Naija: “tboss Was The Housemate That Irritated Us The Most” – Bally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.