Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Antonio Conte Respecting Arsenal "Top Player" Alexis Sanchez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte Respecting Arsenal "Top Player" Alexis Sanchez (406 Views)

2019 AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo Rated The Top Player In Group B / Breaking News!! Barcelona Set To Sue One Of The Top Player. / All You Need To Know About Asisat Oshoala, The Super Falcons Top Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Respecting Arsenal "Top Player" Alexis Sanchez by cheapgoals(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Antonio Conte was quick to abstain from demonstrating Arsenal disregard by examining Alexis Sanchez transfer saga yet named the Chile star a "top player".

Alexis Sanchez has scored 22 times for Arsenal this current campaign but will be committed to a contract agreement past 2018 and has frequently cut a disappointed figure on the field amid the Gunners' current slide far from EPL title chase.

While on international duties, the Chilean international was cited in Publimetro as saying he might : "I want to remain in the city [London] but with a team that is winning things, that has a winning mentality," the comments fed hypothesis connecting Chelsea with a move for the 28-year-old former Udinese and Barca star.

READ MORE

http://cheapgoals.com/antonio-conte-respecting-arsenal-top-player-alexis-sanchez

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Win The PFA Player Of The Year Award?? / It's Giveaway Time Again @ Nairascores.com: Post And Win ₦5000 / Costa: "I Am Grateful To Mourinho Because He Helped Me A Lot"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.