Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) (87754 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Awoo88: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
eph123:

Tony Elumelu has debunked graduating with a 3rd class.
The same with Wale Soyinka
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by JAHseal: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
..with all these As, how come d clueless one went ahead 2 read ZOOLOGY?
I dey smell some rat somewhere o. U sure say no be WAEC recently email am dis As to prove to Nigerians that though he's actually clueless, he, nonetheless has a certificate?
But come, courses like Botany, Zoology and the likes (in those days); am not sure any SHARP student with GEJ's kinda "results" would accept to study them. Come-on! Nigerians ain't clueless, brother!
Our EYES dey scan, like thiefman torch!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by opson2016(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
So? Is that why corruption pervades his administration?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by zakman: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
it doesn't concern me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by donfortune48(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]I don't know A2 & A3 during my time ooo.
all I know is A1 B2 B3 C4 C5 C6 D7 E8.
so i'm not understanding this result.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ajepako(f): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fashola, onu and ameachi has more than that result your ineffectual buffoon get with expo

It should be ' Faisola ,Onu and Ameachi " HAVE," Not "HAS"

Subject-verb agreement rule flouted..

Thanks....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by zakman: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
undecided

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Eruditor: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu had the best WAEC result in his time. A1 in all courses. He went to Unilag and graduated with a firstclass degree in Chemical Engineering then he proceeded immediately to the University of Carlifornia Berkeley where he did his masters and PhD.

The Current minister of Education didn't have a Credit in his result either. Those things mean nothing because what really counts is one's objective achievement which GEJ substantially failed in.

To add to that, GEJ didn't communicate with the confidence of someone who knew his stuff. He was timid and lily-livered.

The most interesting part of this whole thing is how Reno Omokri chose to tell us the WAEC without showing us a certificate. He should also tell GEJ to show his PhD thesis.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
NO wonder the only clue the jona government was able to offer Nigerians

was the worst corruption that took Nigeria into economic recession! Tufiakwa!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin Omenka and his fellow.. Ape-P-C supporters shud go and provide bulhari's NEPA bill for us.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Awoo88: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Leader01:
There is no grading in WAEC as A2 & A3. WAEC have the following grading: A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6, D7, E8 & F9
See dis indomi children oooook

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by donfortune48(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don't know A2 & A3 during my time ooo.
all I know is A1 B2 B3 C4 C5 C6 D7 E8.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by bionixs: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
UltraLeslie1:

More cluelessness on display. What's the correlation between academic results and leadership skills?

Was it not same President that made the famous dumb statement: " America will know" when asked about stolen money from his own bank?

Was it not same cluelessness that made the former President mandated drivers to renew their driver's licence even when majority drivers had the previous licence still running, having not expired?

Was it not same President that lost control of his adminstration to His wife, Desiani, Odua, Ete and co?

Only in Nigeria do we value paper academics
oga SHOTUP! I say SHOTUP. If he hasnt it ,same you will be up here heating it up like Dino's. I can see Nigerians always like to have things to talk about

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the waec he wrote with chuku chuku
sadist.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by lancehayat(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
This not on paper result from reno doesn't change the fact That Jonathan had A1 in corruption.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Acetyl(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
eph123:

Tony Elumelu has debunked graduating with a 3rd class.
what would you have expected him to say?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by enemmo(f): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
deji68:
Fashola that had to resit WASC,....after threats from his father he eventually passed.....Ameachi bagged a third class ...ONu i dont lno much about cool cool

EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND  

Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu was born on December 1, 1951, to the family of His Royal Highness, Late Eze David Aba Onu, Eze Adu of Uburu in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in Nigeria.

He obtained grade one with distinction in his West African School Certificate examination at Izzi High School, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. Dr Onu also obtained distinctions in Physics and Chemistry at the Higher School Certificate examination at the College of Immaculate Conception, CIC, Enugu, graduating as the best overall student. By 1976, he graduated with a first class honours degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Lagos. He later obtained his Doctor of Philosophy degree in Chemical Engineering (without passing through a Masters degree) at the reputable University of California, Berkeley, in 1980, where he did extensive work on coal liquefaction and production of synthetic fuels under mild conditions. He showed that it was possible under relatively mild conditions to produce synthetic fuels comparable with crude oil.

While in the University of California, Berkeley, Dr. Onu was the President of the African Students Union; Member, Graduate Assembly of the University of California at Berkeley and also President of the Nigerian Association of Northern California, Inc. Back home, he served as President General of his alma-mater, Izzi High School, Abakaliki, Old Boys Association.

Coming out of higher school, Dr. Onu taught at St. Augustine’s Seminary, Ezzamgbo, Ebonyi State. After completing his doctoral studies in the USA, he returned to Nigeria at the time when many others in his situation preferred to stay back. On coming back from overseas, he taught at the University of Port Harcourt as the pioneer Head of the Department of Chemical Engineering. On several occasions, he served as Acting Dean of the University’s Faculty of Engineering and was also elected as a Member of the Governing Council of the university. As a pioneer staff in the Faculty of Engineering and the first Head of the Department of Chemical Engineering, he helped nurture the department from scratch to a position of repute. As a member of the Governing Council of the University, he worked with others to provide leadership in its search for excellence.
- See more at: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/12/dr-ogbonnaya-onu-full-biography-life.html?m=1#sthash.4Mivtk9R.dpuf
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by effty(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
soledayo:

So sure he used machinery.... He has been a corrupt person from inception.
Can you differentiate mercenary from machinery? Your education is a waste!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by UltraLeslie1: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
bionixs:
oga SHOTUP! I say SHOTUP. If he hasnt it ,same you will be up here heating it up like Dino's. I can see Nigerians always like to have things to talk about
Are you a chronic sufferer of analphabetism or you're just good at acting the part ?

What's so hard to understand academic scores has nothing to do with leadership?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Danjuro1: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
fake result
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by eph123(f): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Acetyl:
what would you have expected him to say?

Why should he accept a grade he did NOT have?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Bizieobi: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
I too like this man Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Mintek: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Clemzzz:
Notwithstanding the excellent performance his leadership quality is poor.

Really? ...and Buhari's leadership quality is excellent, huh?

Enjoy your recession.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by enemmo(f): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
eyeview:
I can bet u that there is no APC political office holder who has such sterling O'Level result. I challenge the person to come forward!
It's just so sad that the rule of law has been bastardised in Nigeria, if not, Buhari would be called to produce his waec result and failure to do that will automatically mean he would step down and jailed for violating the constitution of the nation. In a saner clime, Buhari should be in jail right now.

21 Apr 2015 Biography of Nasir El-Rufai Nasir El-Rufai Nasir El-Rufai was born in Daudawa in Faskari Local Area of Katsina State on February 16, 1960. He lost his father at a tender age of 8 and was subsequently sponsored by an uncle in Kaduna State. Nasir El-Rufai had his Secondary School Education at the popular Barewa college where he graduated tops winning the Barewa Old Boys Association Academic Achievement Trophy in 1976. Nasir El-Rufai went further to bag a first class degree in Quantity Surveying at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Nasir El-Rufai ran some post graduate programs at Harvard Business School and Georgetown University. Being so ambitious, he went further to obtain a law degree in 2008 from the University of London and a masters degree in Public Administration from John F.Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University Nasir El-Rufai  set up his own consulting firm in 1982 and handled mainly building and civil engineering projects in Nigeria. He later became the Director General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises  and the Secretary of the National Council of Privatization from November 1999 to July 2003.

Read more at: http://www.nigerianbiography.com/2015/04/biography-of-nasir-el-rufai.html?m=1
Copyright © Nigerian Biography
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Mintek: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Danjuro1:
fake result

Eeyah!

I hope the lagoon isn't too far from your abode so you can do the needful.
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
donfortune48:
I don't know A2 & A3 during my time ooo.

all I know is
A1
B2
B3
C4
C5
C6
D7
E8.

B2 and B3 is the equivalent of A2 and A3 respectively.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by OgaJonah(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
What is JONA THE clueless doin with ECONOMICS AS A SCIENCE STUDENT, I SMELL LIES

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by RealDannie(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
[b][/b]Atleast we see him result! grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Justuceleague2: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Clemzzz:
Notwithstanding the excellent performance his leadership quality is poor.

I'll bet my bloccus that it's runs
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Adeolu4(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wit dis post now all does yeye criminals making laws will be ashame ESP. Mr d daniel grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Mintek: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
lancehayat:
This not on paper result from reno doesn't change the fact That Jonathan had A1 in corruption.

...and the demented grandpa at Aso Rock?

A** in corruption, nepotism, impunity, and ineptitude.

Happy recession.

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
I strongly suggest all future presidential aspirants should make their certificates public before contesting. Intelligence has a role to play in governance. Most American presidents where among the best brains in their school days.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.