Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

The Christian And Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian And Music (453 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian And Music by bingbagbo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
can a christian listen to any music at all?
what music cant a christian listen or sing?

is singing or listening to any song that doesnt mention or glorify Jesus sinful?

what is the boundary?

Thanks
Re: The Christian And Music by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
For a Christian that wants to make heaven , the Bible says whatever u do, do it to the glory of God.
music is good but can destroy your spiritual life so in this present time where a lot of decadence are observed in the Music Industry go for the one that edifies God only that should you sing coz you live for him
Re: The Christian And Music by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]For a Christian that wants to make heaven , the Bible says whatever u do, do it to the glory of God.
music is good but can destroy your spiritual life so in this present time where a lot of decadence are observed in the Music Industry go for the one that edifies God only that should you sing coz you live for him
Re: The Christian And Music by obinna58(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
mina16:
For a Christian that wants to make heaven , the Bible says whatever u do, do it to the glory of God.
Smh cry
Re: The Christian And Music by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Felixomor, tour brother needs clarification
Re: The Christian And Music by felixomor: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:
Felixomor, tour brother needs clarification

After u ran away from dictionary ba? undecided
Re: The Christian And Music by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
obinna58:
Smh cry
what's the problem??
Re: The Christian And Music by obinna58(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
mina16:
what's the problem??
I'm shaking my head due the level of damage religion has caused to complex structure of the brain
Re: The Christian And Music by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
mind u am not religious, am Christ like so am speaking as my source (Christ)
Re: The Christian And Music by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

After u ran away from dictionary ba? undecided
I'm not you. I pass your level big time. Now go back to that same thread and see the exact time I responded as regard when you posted.
Re: The Christian And Music by felixomor: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

I'm not you. I pass your level big time. Now go back to that same thread and see the exact time I responded as regard when you posted.

Lies grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Acting Jesus Falls From Cross On Good Friday (video) / U.S. Pastor Convicted!!! He Sold $2.6 Million Worth Of Synthetic Marijuana!!! / Youtube, The Silver Button And Jesus's Emmanuel Tv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.