Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid (872 Views)

El-Rufai Holds Dinner With Old Mates From Harvard, Others In Ethiopia / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by smallJagaban: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
One of Nigeria’s most controversial senators, Dino Melaye, during a live television interview today declined to answer whether he graduated from Harvard University. The senator, who had previously claimed that he earned degrees from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and London School of Economics (LSE) in London, ducked pointed questions on the veracity of his claim during an interview on Friday on Channels Television. The senator, who hails from Kogi State, refused to give an answer, telling the presenter that he did not want to be ridiculed

The anchor of the program, “Politics Today,” Seun Akinbaloye, asked Melaye, “Did you graduate from Harvard? You said you have seven degrees altogether.” Instead of offering a definite answer, Mr. Melaye went on a petty attack on another guest featured in the program. After his rigmarole, the anchor fired a related question, “Did you have certificate now?” When Senator Melaye answered, “Yes,” the anchor followed up with, “Did you have a certificate course in Harvard or you had a degree course in Harvard?”

Rather than answer the question, Mr. Melaye went on a digression. “I believe in investigative journalism, and I am not going to be ridiculed on the platform of a television station,” he said. He added: “It is not a question and answer series, whatever I have is mine.”

Officials at Harvard University and London School had told SaharaReporters that Mr. Melaye never received any degree from their respective institution. Mr. Melaye’s refusal to answer the direct question about his academic relationship with the two foreign-based universities may signal his decision to walk away from his earlier unfounded claims to being a graduate of both prestigious universities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MhyiKO3Gk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MhyiKO3Gk

1 Like

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by Shelloween(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dino Crisis
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sowore be laffing like

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Sowore be laffing like

2 Likes

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
The fraudster called Dino will never answer that question in the affirmative cos he knows that doing so is tantamount to him shooting himself.

Shout out to the VC of ABU for disgracing and ridiculing himself in the name of protecting the school's image. I just hope the egunje you collected wil be enough to wash away your sin.

If Dino get mind, make him go USA go file him 5 billion lawsuit. If he wins I'll deactivate this account.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by Justuceleague2: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
BlackAfrican:
The fraudster called Dino will never answer that question in the affirmative cos he knows that doing so is tantamount to him shooting himself.

Shout out to the VC of ABU for disgracing and ridiculing himself in the name of protecting the school's image. I just hope the egunje you collected wil be enough to wash away your sin.

If Dino get mind, make him go USA go file him 5 billion lawsuit. If he wins I'll deactivate this account.

1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by Chine12(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol...our Senators have gone mad....simple question dat jst requires YES OR NO

1 Like

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
PDP people are criminals. That is why ever since Fayose started sharing rice we have been seeing so much accident

1 Like

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by ademasta(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by oyinkinola: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
BlackAfrican:

....what? you want dino to go to Trump village?
where two personalities were well respected!....mr Law and mr Right! any one go against of the two in Trump village gone forever! you may bag 1000 years prison sentence!
you don't love dino!

1 Like

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Declines To Answer Whether He Graduated From Harvard, Afraid by dunkem21(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
LOL cheesy The problem before na say Dino no gradj, say how him get BA instead of Bsc grin ..
ABU VC clear am ..

Say him WAEC na 9F's ..WAEC say dem never get that kain customer ..

..Dem say why him NYSC carry 99 and 2001 ..that one sort itself out ..

Dem come say dey sign the certificate on Sunday ..Na dat one come tire me cheesy

Now, na Harvard sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Lagos Assembly As Lawmakers Shun Sitting Preside Over By Deputy Speaker / Few Achievements Of Buhari 's Govt / Lagos Navy BallisticGuided Missile1000km DidNot Strike Maiduguri1669km abuja536

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.