Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank (48040 Views)

Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Banks Risk Legal Suits For Deducting Stamp Duties From Customers’ Accounts / Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by Adadioranma79(f): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2017
There is one in Ojuelegba, always claiming that his son just had an appendix surgery in Luth two(2)hours ago, that the son needs 1500naira for some drugs and a drip. Wished I have the heart to burst his bubbles someday, what ever happened to dignity in labour. Naija, the land of everything goes. SMH

1 Like

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by Kokaine(m): 12:14am On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:
Where duping is involved, the average Nigerian becomes so clever and creative. At that point, Einsteins are born.
they make it impossible for genuine people to get help. I almost never give people stranded at bus parks. But some are genuine. Its just one cannot tell them apart. I have had my wallet stolen once with my atm inside. I had to call my dad to send mtn to my phone so i sell at a very cheap price.

2 Likes

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by Kokaine(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2017
LEXYCOM:
70k in d space of 2hrs. My salary for d month no even reach dat. God have mercy ooooo

but one day some one will expose her.
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by linearity: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Unfortunately she has blocked the way for other genuine pregnant women that their situations require emergency donations. With what I've just read now I cannot give any pregnant woman 1 naira. If she like let blood come out of her nose and eyes I no go send.

That was how people were coming about sir I'm stranded help me with anything you can lies .going from bus top to bustop.

Shioorrr.see why Nigerians aren't Willing to help. One day the woman Will enter her waterloo

That should not stop anyone from giving, my principles is, I only give what I am comfortable and willing to give...sometimes, am not naturally moved to give (not because of any past experience) and I don't give.

And that how giving should operate, I do employ the same principle in church. I don't response to those 'surprise God with abundant sacrifice' preaching, if anything it turns me completely off.
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by AreaFada2: 4:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Na wa.

It appears we have a high level of tolerance for fraud. Some are hailing her as intelligent.

Is it this type of woman you will make a Councillor, LGA chairman, SHoS member or NASS member that will not defraud the commonwealth?

Or employ as an accountant or cashier and not make your money grow wings?

EFFC should be looking for this lady. Or is it only when yahoo yahoo people dupe/love-scam American ladies that it is fraud?

1 Like

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by goldfish80(m): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2017
I had witnessed this at first bank a few years ago. This is not a new trick.

1 Like

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by ysmd: 6:02am On Apr 02, 2017
I knw this story. She's been to diff banks already

1 Like

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by GodsOwnFav(m): 6:03am On Apr 02, 2017
This hustle is extreme..
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by dangwarmai(m): 6:09am On Apr 02, 2017
This is what we the professionals called MASS SEDUCTION.
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by dangotesmummy: 6:09am On Apr 02, 2017
linearity:

That should not stop anyone from giving, my principles is, I only give what I am comfortable and willing to give...sometimes, am not naturally moved to give (not because of any past experience) and I don't give.

And that how giving should operate, I do employ the same principle in church. I don't response to those 'surprise God with abundant sacrifice' preaching, if anything it turns me completely off.
the fake has taken over the real.you're right though.I give when I think I should
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by blackboy(m): 6:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Na Politics that is being used to hype Lagos. Over our tax money which cant be accounted for properly and huge debt the state has. Forget Lagos is okay but Lagosians deserve more than they are getting. Why are touts legal organization/recognized association in a modern city? Just wrong.
Davash222:
I love Lagos.

That pregnant woman/s action is a reason why I'm not moved at times to help people begging. If I dont want to I dont.
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by Stanlyag(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2017
What shocks me is that most nairalanders are university graduates but considering the tense errors I see here from the OP down.I weep for Nigeria. I know they would say English isn't my mother tongue.To me it's the evidence of sorting in school.The grammar here is annoying.
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by castrol180(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2017
She must be an ipod...
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by breadtom: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Are u here to check pple grammar or sentence or contribute to the topic that was brought before you. Some pple shall with their silly I too knw , it's nt as if yours is even beta. quote author=Stanlyag post=55180726]What shocks me is that most nairalanders are university graduates but considering the tense errors I see here from the OP down.I weep for Nigeria. I know they would say English isn't my mother tongue.To me it's the evidence of sorting in school.The grammar here is annoying.[/quote]
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by breadtom: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2017
And with what you wrote urs is beta right?I weep for you judging others when urs is not even beta. Nonsense!
Stanlyag:
What shocks me is that most nairalanders are university graduates but considering the tense errors I see here from the OP down.I weep for Nigeria. I know they would say English isn't my mother tongue.To me it's the evidence of sorting in school.The grammar here is annoying.
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by nigconnect(m): 6:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Tonydeeb:

This guy has watched the movie "Zootopia" times without numbers!. I duff my hat cheesy

grin cheesy True!

1 Like

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by jimb(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2017
dhtml18:
Pregnant Money Transfer!
lol
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by otokx(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Extortion has fast become part of the Nigerian psyche, begging has now turned to another thing.

1 Like

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by Annibiteye: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Abduljohn:
How did she bursted her water? But things people do for money, money won't be able to solve it.

bursted her water? She might have tucked in sachet(s) of water down there. Everything must have been faked, even the protruding tommy...I just dey sense fake fake things done for money sake
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Stanlyag:
Not this time again!
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by bush4ker(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Abduljohn:
How did she bursted her water? But things people do for money, money won't be able to solve it.
EXACTLY .THEY DO MORE DAMAGE TO THEMSELVES.
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by donodion(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2017
angry angry > sad I can't see anywhere this was meant to be funny or hilarious.Its despicable.

Using pregnancy to defraud sympathetic public is no less a fraud. It doesn't matter if all she received was N200.00 .

How would a genuine pregnant woman in such distress be assisted in future?. This is taking advantage of the peoples kindness and unworthy to be laughed at.

When people choose to look the other way, same Nigerians would be blamed for been unkind and unholy,yet here's a fraudster in day time having her way.

1 Like

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by mamawin(f): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2017
lytech1:
She just use what she have to get what she want.
By the time she gets lynched, it will be too late then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by Crixina(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
goldedprince:
is it not better than going to start olosho?
is it?

That's how arm robbers are born.
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by goldedprince: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Crixina:
is it?

That's how arm robbers are born.
na. there is a difference between a scammer and an arm robber. all she is doing is scam
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by franklynsunny(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Recession creative ideas to extort geniusly
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by boladale(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
it's very doubtful that she was pregnant. her water cannot break and she'll be going from bank to bank. and I don't know why any of the banks didn't check her story. if it's true, someone must be attending to her?
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by Lexmane(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
goldedprince:
is it not better than going to start olosho?
Olosho's are hustlers, she is a bloody beggar.
There is dignity in labour .....

1 Like

Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by boladale(f): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Unfortunately she has blocked the way for other genuine pregnant women that their situations require emergency donations. With what I've just read now I cannot give any pregnant woman 1 naira. If she like let blood come out of her nose and eyes I no go send.

That was how people were coming about sir I'm stranded help me with anything you can lies .going from bus top to bustop.

Shioorrr.see why Nigerians aren't Willing to help. One day the woman Will enter her waterloo

Haba, and you're a woman!
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by dangotesmummy: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
boladale:

Haba, and you're a woman!
this has nothing to do with my gender.there are criminals everywhere with well made up sob lines and acting skills lurking everywhere looking for who to swindle.

How can I labor, toil and sweat for my money then I'll listen to one well crafted lines of lies?.seriously?

when criminals are off the street maybe I can help random strangers. Because the truth is Nigerians are making giving or helping hard even here on nl

I have seen a situation where mobile on the move beggars stop you on the road with my mother is in the hospital and we need 50k to save her life,aunty please help me with anything you have and as the woman was about opening her bag to bring out her wallet so she can give him something, the guy just snatched her wallet,before we could say jack Robinson the guy jumped on an okada already parked, waiting for him and that's how he sped off.everyone shouted ole.for where,there was no hold up so it was easy for him to speed off and get away with it scot free.this days all this mobile beggars or people using their children to beg,I shun them off because many of them are criminals it just takes the right opportunity for them to strike so I cannot afford to be their victim in the name of helping
Re: How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank by dangotesmummy: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Exactly its very annoying. It's even here on nl .I remember when there was a fun raising thing for people with financial challenge in their education or health,people were contributing money to help.before we knew it fraudsters took over we don't know the genuine ones,we don't know the liars.that was how it all ended.no more help for anyone. If you're in need of help pray to God.

Imagine some naira landers abroad going out of their way to send money to nl scammers as much as 20k only for him or her to realise it was fraud.so if tomorrow another person who genuinely needs the money comes out to solicit for funds do you think he'll help? He will even discourage others from helping
donodion:
angry angry > sad I can't see anywhere this was meant to be funny or hilarious.Its despicable.

Using pregnancy to defraud sympathetic public is no less a fraud. It doesn't matter if all she received was N200.00 .

How would a genuine pregnant woman in such distress be assisted in future?. This is taking advantage of the peoples kindness and unworthy to be laughed at.

When people choose to look the other way, same Nigerians would be blamed for been unkind and unholy,yet here's a fraudster in day time having her way.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.