Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1720567 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Jumia has signed a watertight contract with Umidigi, for wholesale supplies.......
Is all about how much you get? If I carry 500k dollars go China to meet them for business, you say d no go listen to me. Jumia no get physical outlet and no de live up with the expectations. Ordinary the phone spare parts, Jumia no get with their watertight contact. How do de expect to beat Tecno them for street whereas d get more fanciable product? How many sales Jumia d sell for them pass just ur participation here to push their business
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Remember, I have no role here......
You have a big time role here bros. Cus your thread made umidigi products more popular here in Nigeria.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Chriswazo:

Is all about how much you get? If I carry 500k dollars go China to meet them for business, you say d no go listen to me. Jumia no get physical outlet and no de live up with the expectations. Ordinary the phone spare parts, Jumia no get with their watertight contact. How do de expect to beat Tecno them for street whereas d get more fanciable product? How many sales Jumia d sell for them pass just ur participation here to push their business

According to the isolated research, considering the absence of all this.... Umidigi is still selling well, very well in Nigeria......

Jumia does not conduct any form of marketing for umidigi, all they do is stock and sell..........

Remember, Umidigi reached out to me when Jumia's stock was not shifting..... We agreed on some ways forward and started testing the market, which brings us to where we are today............

Remember, I have no role here and i tell lies alot, but someone just dey look me.......

The marketing world in the 20th century is very different, physical presence is not always required, if you conduct a very good ẹ-marketing strategy......

With physical presence and a host of other things that comes along with it, comes higher prices (which defeats the purpose)..........

What do i know..... I have no role here.......

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by audububa(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Jumia has signed a watertight contract with Umidigi, for wholesale supplies.......
believe me if you setup retail outlets across the country.. you will drive more command than jumia.. And also create centers for repairs and selling parts
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2019
audububa:
believe me if you setup retail outlets across the country.. you will drive more command than jumia.. And also create centers for repairs and selling parts

With the aforementioned, comes increased variable/fixed cost.............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2019
It seems the Umi X will be the game changer. They've been shaking tables with the A series, the Umi X will likely break the Table grin grin grin
Meanwhile an unknown person called me from Adamawa yesterday and was inquiring about Umidigi A5 pro I was perplexed �. Umidigi is going viral now.
The person said he ordered for A5 pro during the pre sale but somebody had access to his AE account and canceled the order. He said he wants to buy Any available one for 45k… ..
I succinctly told him mine isn't for sale cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by audububa(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2019
khalidx:
It seems the Umi X will be the game changer. They've been shaking tables with the A series, the Umi X will likely break the Table grin grin grin
Meanwhile an unknown person called me from Adamawa yesterday and was inquiring about Umidigi A5 pro I was perplexed �. Umidigi is going viral now.
The person said he ordered for A5 pro during the pre sale but somebody had access to his AE account and canceled the order. He said he wants to buy Any available one for 45k… ..

I've bought quite a number of umidigi a3 and a3 pro devices for people.. Using the a3 i bought with small money i was different from other people using tecno and infinix..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2019
audububa:

I've bought quite a number of umidigi a3 and a3 pro devices for people.. Using the a3 i bought with small money i was different from other people using tecno and infinix..
umidigi=Unique
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2019
khalidx:

I can sell mine for 45k seriously if he is very much interested.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2019
dollarnaira:

I can sell mine for 45k seriously if he is very much interested.
if you are serious.. He will be getting his refund from AE in a couple � of days.. I'll holla you when he's ready
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oga Saint2ace, you suppose don collect nah....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Youngsenate1993(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
audububa:

Pls how much is dy A3 nd A3 pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
khalidx:
if you are serious.. He will be getting his refund from AE in a couple � of days.. I'll holla you when he's ready

Couple of days is not specific.If it is right away off it goes but lets see sha.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Oga Saint2ace, you suppose don collect nah....... cheesy

Baba i collect yesterday oh, update don and currectly rocking the phone, but i dey read up una battle royale. I dey come when i finish i go buzz grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
saint2ace:

Baba i collect yesterday oh, update don and currectly rocking the phone, but i dey read up una battle royale. I dey come when i finish i go buzz grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fingerprint scanner on the Umidigi A5 Pro, is simply lit.....

Just register same finger 2/3 times, for perfect unlocking sequence........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holluikon(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jidibia:

Thanks boss. So when is the umi x launching? And how do I get umidigi round neck Bluetooth?

Bro don't eye what I'm eyeing oh, you better stick with your f1 play like that as I dey jejely wait for my X to come

Meanwhile for sale in Advance;
Umidigi one pro
Rooted with android meant pie 9.0

I Can unroot and take back to stock if you don't want meatpie/root
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
holluikon:

Bro don't eye what I'm eyeing oh, you better stick with your f1 play like that as I dey jejely wait for my X to come

Meanwhile for sale in Advance;
Umidigi one pro
Rooted with android meant pie 9.0

I Can unroot and take back to stock if you don't want meatpie/root

You still have not told aspiring rooters, the square root..... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

grin grin grin grin

Came back yesterday a d rushed straight to the post office to pick my A5 pro, the device didn't disappoint me. My space grey looked heavenly.

So I peel off the front sticker and fix a screen protector I got from aliexpress and it fits quite well, just a small fraction close to the camera didn't fit but u won't notice it. I put in my sim cards with my trusted Glo line of cos and a 64gb memory card and formated the card as part of phone memory.

I turned it on and an update was waiting for me, updated and did the wireless update too. Am not a camera person so I haven't tried the camera yet. But I go rock am this weekend.

Madam also got her own in the evening so there's finally peace.

The device could be described as beauty and brains cos no lagging at all after installing almost 64 apps sent from my umidigi one.

So for those that cancelled their order and those bad mouthing the brand. We die here..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by brandon180(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
So I placed an order on Jumia. Last Tuesday for umidigi one
I waited till yesterday
D delivery guy called me that my package was ready, that when he was in my area, he would call me.
That guy did not call me again.
I had to call him this morning, 8am
He still repeated d same thing, that when he reaches my area he will call me.
3hrs later nigga hasn't called
I called him by 12:30 and told him I wont be in town again once 2pm reach.
He asked how we could see, I told him I will come out and wait at d junction near my house, he asked me to call him when I reach.

Ladies and gentlemen I reached d junction under hot sun.
And called d guy.
D bastard's phone was switched off
Waited for 10mins calling at intervals, still no show.

I don't think I will deal with Jumia again.
Seriously I am disappointed.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
saint2ace:

Came back yesterday a d rushed straight to the post office to pick my A5 pro, the device didn't disappoint me. My space grey looked heavenly.

So I peel off the front sticker and fix a screen protector I got from aliexpress and it fits quite well, just a small fraction close to the camera didn't fit but u won't notice it. I put in my sim cards with my trusted Glo line of cos and a 64gb memory card and formated the card as part of phone memory.

I turned it on and an update was waiting for me, updated and did the wireless update too. Am not a camera person so I haven't tried the camera yet. But I go rock am this weekend.

Madam also got her own in the evening so there's finally peace.

The device could be described as beauty and brains cos no lagging at all after installing almost 64 apps sent from my umidigi one.

So for those that cancelled their order and those bad mouthing the brand. We die here..... grin grin grin

Tell me Madam got the breathing crystal?...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Youngsenate1993:
#29,900 and 36,900 respectively
Call me @ https:///+2348088971196 to order now
50% shipping discount available wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by audububa(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Youngsenate1993:

Mizik can help you with it just talk to him
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Umidigi A5 Pro, Night light option.......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emtel4sure: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Samsung A20 screen guard is 100% compatible with A5 Pro.... Preferably the 11HD types.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emtel4sure: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Samsung A50 screen guard is 100% compatible with A5 Pro. Check it out and very lovely. Preferably the HD11 type
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
emtel4sure:
Samsung A20 screen guard is100% compactable with A5 Pro.... Preferably the 11HD types.

Una dey hear so...... Thanx for update.......

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Tell me Madam got the breathing crystal?...... cheesy

Nah, two pieces of space grey. She doesn't like girlie colors grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emtel4sure: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emtel4sure: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Una dey hear so...... Thanx for update.......

Welcome man. no more screen guard issue here.

I will keep updating
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
emtel4sure:
Samsung A20 screen guard is100% compactable with A5 Pro.... Preferably the 11HD types.

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
saint2ace:

Nah, two pieces of space grey. She doesn't like girlie colors grin grin

Haba....... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.