Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1732122 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beln:

A5 camera that is shit. Abeg make una no d use hype cover dis. Dt camera s nonsense. If s nonsense n ur Stil sayin s beta Dan umdigi one. I jus can only imagine how terrible d one own s

Like I said and very nicely too, I asked that u educate me but you always end up spitting out insults and foul language without actually answering my request.

So I repeat yet again how is the camera sh*t? and how does ur perception of what is affect my reality and influence my reality?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beln:

A5 camera that is shit. Abeg make una no d use hype cover dis. Dt camera s nonsense. If s nonsense n ur Stil sayin s beta Dan umdigi one. I jus can only imagine how terrible d one own s

Oga, if you have followed this thread. You would realise that the overall perception is....... We do not buy Umidigi devices for the professionalism of the camera output.........

Some people are happy with the output as is......... If you want perfect phone camera output..... Loads of alternatives full market........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Honestly, I'm still following this thread because it's interesting and I learn a few new things here and there (thumbs to Lexusgs430). And although I'm not using an Umi phone, I still plan on following up on their devices. Uwatch2 and the Upods are already in my bucket list.

Peace smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beln:

Ur response has just given me a glimpse of ur personality, young immature and without self worth, coming to a public forum and using the kind of words u use can only refer to someone who is trying very hard to make people acknowledge his abysmal intellectual prowess.
I would suggest u don't quote me if u have nothing constructive to say. My money, my phone, my perception. If u have a problem buy a unit and give us a comparison based on real life usage.
Cheers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
acedsportsng:

That's why there's a thing like Google bro.

Do your research. Couldn't care less.

All I know is that saying the a5 pro is the only budget phone that has band 28 is a stupid lie.

Then allow me and Google to sort it out, since u have nothing specific to say. Like I told the other dude. My money, my phone, my perception. Peace with 2 fingers

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
acedsportsng:
Honestly, I'm still following this thread because it's interesting and I learn a few new things here and there (thumbs to Lexusgs430). And although I'm not using an Umi phone, I still plan on following up on their devices. Uwatch2 and the Upods are already in my bucket list.

Peace smiley

We appreciate criticisms, if anything at all. It helps with sending some feedbacks to Umidigi.....

Hopefully much sooner than later, you would be umified.... Either the Umidigi Upods, Uwatch or Ubank (soon to be released).......... cheesy

Without complaints, OTA's would not be issued.... We try to be civil, but remember...... Blood flows through our veins too......

In conclusion..... I have no role here, remember...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We appreciate criticisms, if anything at all. It helps with sending some feedbacks to Umidigi.....

Hopefully much sooner than later, you would be umified.... Either the Umidigi Upods, Uwatch or Ubank (soon to be released).......... cheesy

Without complaints, OTA's would not be issued.... We try to be civil, but remember...... Blood flows through our veins too......

U've said it all Sir Lexusgs430 and my respect for you will continue to soar, at this mention I rest my case... Peace out people
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by FLYFIRE(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gazzy88:
It's the fault of the seller. My parcel was tagged "phone accessory" which didn't enable custom to task me. Next time you're buying a phone from China, ensure you ask the seller not to write mobile phone on it but something different like "gift" etc. There's nothing you can do than to pay the said amount. Sorry for your loss bro. Shalom
Tnx bro. This is actually the first time I will receive this hammer & I am a platinum member.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuhBye: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Don't come back later and say.......... Had i known..........
Just seeing this now. network is bad here. Do you know if the deal is still on with express delivery?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Tnx bro. This is actually the first time I will receive this hammer & I am a platinum member.
No worries but note that you can still negotiate with them. Tell them you're a student and make it known that you ordered the phone from abroad because of its cheap price compared to what amount you would get it here. Perhaps you might have to pay 5k las las. Don't laugh cheaply with them but be humble all along. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You're an umidigi undercover judging from that khaki picture you posted the other day.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
BuhBye:

Just seeing this now. network is bad here. Do you know if the deal is still on with express delivery?

It's still on...... Grab ur copy NOW........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
saint2ace:

U've said it all Sir Lexusgs430 and my respect for you will continue to soar, at this mention I rest my case... Peace out people

Thank you Oga....... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gazzy88:
You're an umidigi undercover judging from that khaki picture you posted the other day.

Remember........ I have no role whatsoever here...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Beln: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
saint2ace:

Like I said and very nicely too, I asked that u educate me but you always end up spitting out insults and foul language without actually answering my request.

So I repeat yet again how is the camera sh*t? and how does ur perception of what is affect my reality and influence my reality?

So did I in anyway insult u? Pls look for who to quote
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Beln: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga, if you have followed this thread. You would realise that the overall perception is....... We do not buy Umidigi devices for the professionalism of the camera output.........

Some people are happy with the output as is......... If you want perfect phone camera output..... Loads of alternatives full market........

If you can remember u quoted that the camera is better than umidigi one which made me to tell you to exclude it.

No one is saying the don't try in other places but even if you should be sincere about it. People are okay cos nothing else to do about it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beln:

If you can remember u quoted that the camera is better than umidigi one which made me to tell you to exclude it.

No one is saying the don't try in other places but even if you should be sincere about it. People are okay cos nothing else to do about it

Oga, you don drink ogogoro or pitto?..... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Beln: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
saint2ace:

Ur response has just given me a glimpse of ur personality, young immature and without self worth, coming to a public forum and using the kind of words u use can only refer to someone who is trying very hard to make people acknowledge his abysmal intellectual prowess.
I would suggest u don't quote me if u have nothing constructive to say. My money, my phone, my perception. If u have a problem buy a unit and give us a comparison based on real life usage.
Cheers

How my talk with another person is paining you is what I don't understand. I no force you buy. If it like let it be your head. Is not my business.

And I never asked for your opinion. Pls keep the notice me one side
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beln:

So did I in anyway insult u? Pls look for who to quote

Did u just notice that u just ended up saying nothing? Don't quote me again unless you have something constructive to say. Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Beln: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
saint2ace:

Did u just notice that u just ended up saying nothing? Don't quote me again unless you have something constructive to say. Thanks

You keep quoting me and quoted me first. It seems your not okay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by FLYFIRE(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gazzy88:
No worries but note that you can still negotiate with them. Tell them you're a student and make it known that you ordered the phone from abroad because of its cheap price compared to what amount you would get it here. Perhaps you might have to pay 5k las las. Don't laugh cheaply with them but be humble all along. Hope this helps.
grin grin grin grin Unfortunately, I will have to now buy the X & the pods differently. I was sure of hitting the button before the first 1000th guy before the urgly incident stopped me. Tnx bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by FLYFIRE(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

That's 6.5K per device.... It's too much......... You would have to appeal this taxation and submit purchase invoice to back up your claim.......
My brother, the thing taya me grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuhBye: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's still on...... Grab ur copy NOW........
thanks oga

official umdigi jumia store abi?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beln:

How my talk with another person is paining you is what I don't understand. I no force you buy. If it like let it be your head. Is not my business.

And I never asked for your opinion. Pls keep the notice me one side

Young man, I presume u're a child trying to be a man, as much as ur efforts are commendable let me point out that u quoted me. I would not have responded otherwise. As is tradition to me I mind my biz but I don't take too kindly to little boys running Helter scatter when they should be in line.

Learn to live in ur lil space if u have nothing constructive to say. Nobody cares about ur half baked ideology to urself and pls don't quite me again. Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
I am always intrigued by the drama going on here... But let's try to keep it civil, all this ranting and trash-talking should cease because I know we are not kids anymore. So please if u have something for or against something/someone to say, it would be best to put it out nicely...
Constructive criticism is always welcome.....
I leave it all in my ogas hand..

Peace everybody
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
BuhBye:

thanks oga

Yes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beln:

You keep quoting me and quoted me first. It seems your not okay

This confirms that U're I'll mannered and have low self esteem. Did ur mates leave u behind in life? When u grow up come back let's talk. Cheers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
jboixxx:

RN7 supports band 28? You sure about that?.
Was about asking same question too cus I saw on xiaomi thread that it only supports Glo band 3 and not band 28.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
BuhBye:

thanks oga

Absolutely........ 24 hours delivery......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
CONTACT https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS cheesy cheesy

Patronize here too wink

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Beln: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
saint2ace:

This confirms that U're I'll mannered and have low self esteem. Did ur mates leave u behind in life? When u grow up come back let's talk. Cheers

Don't quote me again you say. But you have done so twice again.

Don't be using ur experience shit on me. If you had issues when you were young. I can only offer my apologies to you ...

You talk like your lonely. See the joy and speed you the use reply �.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Una don start abi? Abeg who go boro me money I wan buy umidigi Bleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Solidarity9490(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.