Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1721350 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mizik:
A Freind of mine doesn't receive text messages on his Umidigi A5 pro
What could be the reason

Set message service center.........

Collect information from network provider and input .....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
dollarnaira:
Battery charging indicator still remains on ba3 while screen msg says "charged".We need just dis update to fix d charging icon loba tan.
Oliver twist ask for more and u know the rest....tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
UMIDIGI UWATCH ₦9300
Umidigi A3₦23900
Umidigi A3 pro 3Gb 16gb ₦28900
Umidigi A3 pro 3GB/32GB -₦28900 (limited stock)
UMIDIGI ONE -₦39990
UMIDIGI F1 - ₦66900 ₦63900
UMIDIGI A5 PRO ALSO AVAILABLE (24- 48hrs delivery) 37k
CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order

Don't miss these deals o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mizik:
A Freind of mine doesn't receive text messages on his Umidigi A5 pro
What could be the reason

Wat network
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
I need better data bundle between Glo n Airtel for 1k to 1.5k.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by FLYFIRE(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
plantist:

I couldn't install my update after I downloaded it. It just disappeared. How do I get it back?
How far? Have u installed d updates now?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuhBye: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mustack:

buy a new sim and get 3.6gb on glo and 3.0gb on airtel, all for 1k. Also 1.5k should get you 5gb on airtel.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
dollarnaira:

Wat network
Glo and Airtel
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mustack:

i use Mtn 4Gb for 2 days...₦500
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
After updating my a5 pro l noticed the following......an improved speed in its performance.....an improvement in the camera especially its sharpness and contrast.......Good job Umidigi.

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by plantist: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
FLYFIRE:

How far? Have u installed d updates now?

Yes sir. I didn't know I postponed the installation. After the installation, my A5 pro became as swift as hmmm, well I haven't seen anything like it. The receiver volume was greatly improved too. I ju de fall in love with Umidigi the more grin

The roleless inspectorgrunty I hail there. Keep up the good work
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by FLYFIRE(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
plantist:

Yes sir. I didn't know I postponed the installation. After the installation, my A5 pro became as swift as hmmm, well I haven't seen anything as swift as it is. The receiver volume was greatly improved too. I ju de fall in love with Umidigi the more grin

Congrats bros, enjoy grin grin grin And to @ISP Lex, sorry @Inspectorgrunty ; grin grin grin, the mods are are are...no, let me not say anything....ok...let me say it...the mods are wrong grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nani667: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Upods shipping price almost same as cost price... Na on top shipping dem wan collect back all the discount money

I was about to place my order when I saw shipping price.... Man's Jejely delete
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
nani667:
Upods shipping price almost same as cost price... Na on top shipping dem wan collect back all the discount money

I was about to place my order when I saw shipping price.... Man's Jejely delete

Yeah we all noticed it. But even with shipping the specs still make sense and cheaper than most in it's class.

Except u won do unbranded and I won't advise that.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mizik:
Glo and Airtel

Can d person make calls with d sim esp airtel?Most sims v bn blocked.Or
Go to msg settings genenal default
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nani667: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
saint2ace:

Yeah we all noticed it. But even with shipping the specs still make sense and cheaper than most in it's class.

Except u won do unbranded and I won't advise that.

Plenty decent Branded dey that are around the same price range, especially during this discount period... I already have one good Bluetooth headset I use already, got that during one discount period in July...

Decided to test the Upod waters (even though I don't really need it), beht that ridiculous shipping price Just discourage man sha... Even if dem dey charge shipping make dem use sense na... 6$ for shipping is ridiculous undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
dollarnaira:

Can d person make calls with d sim esp airtel?Most sims v bn blocked.Or
Go to msg settings genenal default
he can make calls but can't receive too
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
nani667:

Plenty decent Branded dey that are around the same price range, especially during this discount period... I already have one good Bluetooth headset I use already, got that during one discount period in July...

Decided to test the Upod waters (even though I don't really need it), beht that ridiculous shipping price Just discourage man sha... Even if dem dey charge shipping make dem use sense na... 6$ for shipping is ridiculous undecided

I see ur point but I also noticed that the shipping price for goods to naija has also increased, just like the number of shops shipping to Nigeria is on the decline.
Oh well all in all we go dey alright las las
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
I haven't been receiving calls nor SMS since the update. What could be the cause?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mizik:
he can make calls but can't receive too
Same thing happening to me here too.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gazzy88:
I haven't been receiving calls nor SMS since the update. What could be the cause?

Maybe your friends don't like you any more....... Drop your number, so we can call and keep you company.... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
plantist:

Yes sir. I didn't know I postponed the installation. After the installation, my A5 pro became as swift as hmmm, well I haven't seen anything as swift as it is. The receiver volume was greatly improved too. I ju de fall in love with Umidigi the more grin

Did I hear someone call inspectorgrundy......... cheesy

Remember, he has no role here ......
wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gazzy88:

Update don affect sims pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

Maybe your friends don't like you any more....... Drop your number, so we can call and keep you company.... grin
I was told it's a universal issue that I should switch off the device and remove the sim for like 5-10min,then re-insert it back. MTN says my sim is working perfectly but advised to follow the aforementioned instruction. That it will work fine thereafter.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gazzy88:
I was told it's a universal issue that I should switch off the device and remove the sim for like 5-10min,then re-insert it back. MTN says my sim is working perfectly but advised to follow the aforementioned instruction. That it will work fine thereafter.

I never had this issue and I just updated too, maybe it didn't affect me cos I always do a soft reset after an update by switching off my phone for like 10-20mins and restarting again.

But try the procedures suggested and keep us updated.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 5altysleek(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
If its not noobody, then it's Noobody.. Swift, dependable and convenient transactions.. Another done deal as usual. Another A5pro in the kitty.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
5altysleek:
If its not noobody, then it's Noobody.. Swift, dependable and convenient transactions.. Another done deal as usual. Another A5pro in the kitty.
That dude is too legit for my liking. Keep it up noobody
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gazzy88:

Una see abi.... When we talk say nah network issues sometimes, some pipu go dey yarb us say nah Umidigi issue....... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
dollarnaira:

Update don affect sims pls

Don't blame Umidigi...,... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gazzy88:
since when did u notice tbis
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gazzy88:
seems its the update
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mizik:
seems its the update

Do a soft reset, switch off ur phone for a bit and try again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.