Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1738338 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2019
nani667:
Machine has been Sold ✔️

Updated ✔️✔️

I go press am small before I give the buyer on Monday sha, make I feel Umi small... It even has full screen gestures, that was surprising ✔️

We hope after umifeeling engulfs you, you are not tempted to keep the device........ Also watch some YouTube. Videos in landscape mode........ tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dcolumbus001: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2019
The last time I ask about Uwatch here umudigi stopped shipping to Nigeria. Please if they have started shipping to Nigeria please reply me with link to buy the uwatch2.

Lexusgs430 link to buy please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2019
dcolumbus001:
The last time I ask about Uwatch here umudigi stopped shipping to Nigeria. Please if they have started shipping to Nigeria please reply me with link to buy the uwatch2.

On AliExpress, search for umidigi's official store......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kaey10(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

Are you using a data cable + tried other usb ports?

Umidigi A5 Pro, connects to PC flawlessly and identifies device upon connection.........
M using a cable dt came with d phone tried d other USB ports too
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Slimszy:
Has anyone been able to use memory card withoit issues on A5 pro.. I just bought a 64 gig, and the card keeps disappearing.. I have to remove and clean before it becomes visible again. It's has disappeared after 4 days or so, i removed and cleaned, but it has refused to be visible any longer.
I also use 64gb without having issues so far. Infact I formatted it as internal memory but it's original sandisk sha. What make is your SD card?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2019
dollarnaira:

Yes.
Fake memory plenty o
Did u use as portable or internal storage?
You're very correct. I use 64gb original sandisk on it without issues. It's even been formatted as internal memory and it's working smoothly. Fake SD card everywhere. I got mine from jboixxx
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2019
kaey10:

M using a cable dt came with d phone tried d other USB ports too

Connects flawlessly.....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuhBye: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
You're very correct. I use 64gb original sandisk on it without issues. It's even been formatted as internal memory and it's working smoothly. Fake SD card everywhere. I got mine from jboixxx
how much?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2019
saint2ace:

Had issues when I used my first sd card as phone memory instead of external memory. But since I start using the new card as external memory no issues whatsoever..

Also confirm the quality of ur SD card

I used as external memory
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Slimszy:
Has anyone been able to use memory card withoit issues on A5 pro.. I just bought a 64 gig, and the card keeps disappearing.. I have to remove and clean before it becomes visible again. It's has disappeared after 4 days or so, i removed and cleaned, but it has refused to be visible any longer.
Good morning, boss. We've got you covered; SanDisk Ultra C10 64GB is avail for you @ N4200 + N250 delivery.

You can check my advert thread for other options or WhatsApp me here.

My oga Gazzy88, thanks for the mention and I can see you're enjoying your card wella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TeamBoi96: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Hey bro
I find it difficult to install my wireless update on my umidigi a5 pro anytime I download

Any solution for to this please.. I need to enjoy the improvement on the camera resolution too.

cosaret51:
After updating my a5 pro l noticed the following......an improved speed in its performance.....an improvement in the camera especially its sharpness and contrast.......Good job Umidigi.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2019
TeamBoi96:
Hey bro
I find it difficult to install my wireless update on my umidigi a5 pro anytime I download

Any solution for to this please.. I need to enjoy the improvement on the camera resolution too.

Use a better network connection or stable WiFi........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2019
dollarnaira:

Did u click as transfer from notification ?
Yes, not that it doesn't connect, but in the process of transferring files, it will disconnect abruptly and you have to start afresh. Imagine where you want to transfer files and have do that repeatedly many times over.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2019
saint2ace:

My own dey fly like jet grin
Wow, happy for you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TeamBoi96: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2019
I did, it download but to install is the problem
InspectorGrundy:

Use a better network connection or stable WiFi........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dcolumbus001: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

On AliExpress, search for umidigi's official store......
they are shipping to Nigeria now? And I didn't see anything when I searched
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

How is the receiver call volume now?.....
The call volume is okay now on my own
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2019
TeamBoi96:
I did, it download but to install is the problem

Do you get parsing error message?...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2019
Daintydan:
The call volume is okay now on my own

Slowly slowly..... All devices would be fully baked......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2019
dcolumbus001:
they are shipping to Nigeria now? And I didn't see anything when I searched

Yes.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TeamBoi96: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2019
Package error. Please ex ads check update and download again is what it pops
InspectorGrundy:

Do you get parsing error message?...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TeamBoi96: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2019
TeamBoi96:
What do I do?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TeamBoi96: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
TeamBoi96:

What do I do?
And later pops "unzip error"
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2019
BuhBye:

how much?
#4200 + 250 for nipost shipping.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Daintydan:
Yes, not that it doesn't connect, but in the process of transferring files, it will disconnect abruptly and you have to start afresh. Imagine where you want to transfer files and have do that repeatedly many times over.
There's an LG cable sold for #500, you may want to get it. It's more powerful than the umidigi follow cable. The cable is black. I think it's common you can get it easily. Don't let them sell rubbish for you. There's a tag at the tip of the cable with the LG insignia. Get it and you would be fine.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuhBye: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
There's an LG cable sold for #500, you may want to get it. It's more powerful than the umidigi follow cable. The cable is black. I think it's common you can get it easily. Don't let them sell rubbish for you. There's a tag at the tip of the cable with the LG insignia. Get it and you would be fine.
For AE?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2019
TeamBoi96:

Package did not transfer well..... I downloaded the same package and it installed.....

Your connection requires better fufu...... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
BuhBye:

For AE?
Nope, here in Naija. Walk down to any phone's parts vendor to buy. Those guys selling phone parts in wheelbarrow might have it too.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ank1432: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nice phone, decent display and amazing specs even in 2019. Umidigi is offering some cool features with every new phone they launch. Umidix X specs will be the wow factor for umidigi fans.
https://www.10stuffs.com/mobile/umidigi-x-full-specification
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
Okay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

Slowly slowly..... All devices would be fully baked......
Yeah I believe so
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kaey10(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

Connects flawlessly.....
Which USB re u using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.