Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1731893 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Engrsaeed: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
hello pals.
since 27/08/19 my umidigi a5 pro tracking number shows unsuccessful delivery Reason : Addressee requested later delivery Measure :: Scheduled for further action/processing on next working day..........i went to d general post office to collect my package and they told me its not ready that i have to wait until i receive a text message or call from them, it's been 8 days now nd they dd nt call nor msg me. pls wat would likely be the problem and wayout
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hapheeyxz: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't waste your waist.......
You can see redirected, if you get to location and its been redirected, wetin you go do .... You wan do like our happening brother, wey go wait for Lagos - Ìbàdàn expressway.......... grin

Lolz, u no dey forget things
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
hapheeyxz:

Lolz, u no dey forget things

Oga, i never mentioned you o...... grin

I said happening brother......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by francisisking: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Engrsaeed:
hello pals.
since 27/08/19 my umidigi a5 pro tracking number shows unsuccessful delivery Reason : Addressee requested later delivery Measure :: Scheduled for further action/processing on next working day..........i went to d general post office to collect my package and they told me its not ready that i have to wait until i receive a text message or call from them, it's been 8 days now nd they dd nt call nor msg me. pls wat would likely be the problem and wayout
tell them u want to see the servicom officer... explain to him or her that u have a package you have been tracking, tell them the date the package arrived and tell how long you've waited and that u neither have received text nor call from them.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2019

Even in the umikingdom........ Seniority still exists....... cheesy
LOL.... Mine should sha follow next batch... I can see yours have been shipped
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 3:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Engrsaeed:
hello pals.
Go there tomorrow, ask for your parcel, ensure you go with little craze. You should get your package and if not, ask them where your item is. Threaten to report them to their management.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 4:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Rocking split screen on my a5 pro....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:58am On Sep 05, 2019
BuhBye:

I guess glo network is fast in your area.
Migrate to glo yakata *220# then dial *777# to sub for monthly plan.

The thing no fast oh.. I have face frustration with that little time on glo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:02am On Sep 05, 2019
I need code to check for Glo band on my phone. I feel pained not seeing that 4g but I wonder if 4g no Dy orile how 4g no go dy ajao/ mushin area oshodi
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Mustack:
I need code to check for Glo band on my phone. I feel pained not seeing that 4g but I wonder if 4g no Dy orile how 4g no go dy ajao/ mushin area oshodi

Guy I don tire to reply this ur talk, it's either u're ignoring my response or u like stress.

Ur line is not provisioned for 4G, call CC or send a message on Twitter and ask them to provision ur line.

Glo 4G works well in Orile, Coker, Aguda, straight down to mushin, jibowu etc

If u see this kind statement from u again I go call inspectorGrundy for u grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Palmerbarry: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Hello Umidigi A5 Pro Users, 1 question please: How is the phone battery life..., is it great, moderate or poor? I'm about to get a new budget phone and this catches my taste.
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Palmerbarry:
Hello Umidigi A5 Pro Users, 1 question please:
How is the phone battery life..., is it great, moderate or poor?
I'm about to get a new budget phone and this catches my taste.

Thanks

The battery life is great ......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Mustack:

Are you using Umidigi A5 or Umidigi A3?....?

If A3, i doubt you got the update to band 28. Download engineering mode app, to verify bands.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2019
saint2ace:

Guy I don tire to reply this ur talk, it's either u're ignoring my response or u like stress.

Ur line is not provisioned for 4G, call CC or send a message on Twitter and ask them to provision ur line.

Inspectorgrundy don die nah........ wink

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuhBye: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Mustack:

The thing no fast oh.. I have face frustrating with that little time on glo
sad
Hope you haven't done monthly sub.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2019
saint2ace:

My bro the thing Dy pain me self I swear. I have been busy trying all manners to make sure 4g come. But them Dy tell me say A3 is not compatible with it. Ok fine finally the Twitter guy say they'll provision for 4g as displayed bellow. Untill now na that � 3g Dy show up. The rate which the 3g Dy disappear self tire me.. I once use Glo with 4g b4 I got damage.

I screen shot the band for them to confirm dem no get response to it again.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Palmerbarry:
Hello Umidigi A5 Pro Users, 1 question please:
How is the phone battery life..., is it great, moderate or poor?
I'm about to get a new budget phone and this catches my taste.

Thanks
It's moderate and okay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by steviano(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Gazzy88:
Rocking split screen on my a5 pro....

Please how can I split my screen on A5 Pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If A3, i doubt you got the update to band 28. Download engineering mode app, to verify bands.........

A3

SIM 1 and SIM 2

Aren't they not conpatible?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2019
BuhBye:

sad
Hope you haven't done monthly sub.

Not yet I swear. I took the advice of daily sub and it's messing up big time. I wish I did the monthly sub I for get HBP
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Please how much is the Umidigi X?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Exactly, download MTK Engineering Mode, go to bands and see if band 28 is ticked, if not as lexusgs430 said try and search for wireless update and update to the latest version.

Then try again and give us a feed back
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Inspectorgrundy don die nah........ wink

Hibernation u mean, until he is needed again just like Voltron grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2019
Mustack:

My bro the thing Dy pain me self I swear. I have been busy trying all manners to make sure 4g come. But them Dy tell me say A3 is not compatible with it. Ok fine finally the Twitter guy say they'll provision for 4g as displayed bellow. Untill now na that � 3g Dy show up. The rate which the 3g Dy disappear self tire me.. I once use Glo with 4g b4 I got damage.

I screen shot the band for them to confirm dem no get response to it again.

Restart ur phone and check again, since the provisioning has been done. Then hope u have a valid data plan?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Mustack:

A3

SIM 1 and SIM 2

Aren't they not conpatible?

Bro u're good to go
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Mustack:

Not yet I swear. I took the advice of daily sub and it's messing up big time. I wish I did the monthly sub I for get HBP

If u dey fear to sub, buy #100 airtime and get the bonus data, use it to confirm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2019
saint2ace:

Exactly, download MTK Engineering Mode, go to bands and see if band 28 is ticked, if not as lexusgs430 said try and search for wireless update and update to the latest version.

Then try again and give us a feed back

I use direct code to ascertain if it's band 28 enable. But I have to download mtk unto the little data remain.

Right now I guess the ticked band 28 is different from what they're refering too?

In the mtk, I chose LTE only as my preferred choice, the network signal bar disappear..

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2019
steviano:

Please how can I split my screen on A5 Pro?
minimize the app and tap on any app's logo at the top just like in the pictures.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2019
saint2ace:

Bro u're good to go

The frustration Dy make me type nonsense
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2019
saint2ace:

Restart ur phone and check again, since the provisioning has been done. Then hope u have a valid data plan?

Yes I'll do that. I want to move to oshodi area to before restarting it. Also I'll try to look for a phone good enough with Glo 4g and try the sum to know if the sum is the main ish
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Mustack:

I use direct code to ascertain if it's band 28 enable. But I have to download mtk unto the little data remain.

Right now I guess the ticked band 28 is different from what they're refering too?

In the mtk, I chose LTE only as my preferred choice, the network signal bar disappear..

Na wa oh, do you have another person with a 4G Glo sim make u take am test, cos me too confuse like this
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2019
saint2ace:

If u dey fear to sub, buy #100 airtime and get the bonus data, use it to confirm

I have done the 100 sub some days ago. Yesterday recharge have gone because of the fool*sh auto renewal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.