Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1709384 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TYglobal: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
dollarnaira:

Wat network?
Did u put d sim in another fone and vice versa?

Glo first then MTN ... Yes, she put the glo SIM in another phone and it worked well.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
TYglobal:

Glo first then MTN ... Yes, she put the glo SIM in another phone and it worked well.

Stupid question....... Is her data turned on? Have you tried to hotspot another device to it? Have you turned device, completely off and on again?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TYglobal: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Stupid question....... Is her data turned on? Have you tried to hotspot another device to it? Have you turned device, completely off and on again?....

Of course her data is turn on, I've adviced her to reboot severally and it's the same thing, she's been using for 4months now.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga which day u start using dis word st***d...?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
mobolai:

I tell u bro...
The UmiX is same as UmiA5Pro just inscreen fingerprint and the price na boom ....
Who inscreen fingerprint epp sef
my thoughts exactly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mobolai: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
TYglobal:
Good evening guys.....please my sister's umidigi A3pro suddenly stopped browsing, first it was slow , she thought it was the network and she switched Sims and it stopped browsing all together, please any solution to this?
If it's Glo someone just complained the same thing to me .....Go troway am.... cry.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
dollarnaira:

Oga which day u start using dis word st***d...?

Not referring to the question asked, but me asking a stupid question.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
TYglobal:

Of course her data is turn on, I've adviced her to reboot severally and it's the same thing, she's been using for 4months now.

Have you tried hotspot?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Not referring to the question asked, but me asking a stupid question.......

Except dat.
Or else ur ban no go get part
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by steviano(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
My A5 pro back glass got crack today... Please how can I replace it... Can I get it on Aliexpress?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
steviano:
My A5 pro back glass got crack today... Please how can I replace it... Can I get it on Aliexpress?
You won't find replacement on AliExpress right now!
Kindly use your umi-case to cover up grin.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
steviano:

Chai.
My fear.
Use rubber cover always!!
Sorry bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
steviano:

Umipeppering on overdrive......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
steviano:

Those that say Umidigi no get parts........ Shame on you..... grin

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CAbYDwo0

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mobolai: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
steviano:
Oh! Terrible
I have cracks on phone
But the phone still sweet with cracks
Manage am like that...
It could be on AliExpress someday
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
mobolai:

Oh! Terrible
I have cracks on phone
But the phone still sweet with cracks
Manage am like that...
It could be on AliExpress someday

It is already on AliExpress......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TYglobal: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
mobolai:

If it's Glo someone just complained the same thing to me .....Go troway am.... cry.
I'm using glo and it's the best network at my end....and she has been using it since without issues....used to show 4gb but now just edge and it's not working at all
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TYglobal: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried hotspot?.....
I'll tell her to try it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
There's no single part of A5 pro you can't find on aliexpress. That's why I love those Chinese. Once a phone is released, the spares are released immediately with it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
I want to ask if a wrong rom flashed on a phone can cause its screen to flickers, working for some minutes and flickering for the next? It's my umidigi s2 lite óò. Just want to confirm if it's the rom flashed or the screen has developed fault. Though, I realized the fingerprint, speaker stopped working after the flashing.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TeamBoi96: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
saint2ace:

Use a strong network or download in the night when traffic is less
I've been trying that for a long time yet it's thesame...

And hope the upgrade is truly effective??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TeamBoi96: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

For those wondering if Umidigi A5 Pro supports split screen......

Here you go .........
Where the hell is this in the settings?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
TeamBoi96:
Where the hell is this in the settings?

Not in any hell ....... Click on the task manager, when you have a selection of apps showing, click on the apps icon.....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
dollarnaira:

The one i got was outside.
But check it well too.
Or better still get d ordinary A10 glass.
Infact anyone with issue of proximity error bc of black boarder blocking it can as well just scrape out dat section, if ur boarder can be seen from outside.
Thank you very much, you've helped me a lot. I've scrapped it and now have my full screen.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dasphinx1(m): 1:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Earlier this evening.....

Homeboy: Padi mi, this phone (A3 pro) de chop data on 4G o

Me: Ehn, change your network to Edge na

Homeboy: NO O!!

LMAO!!!!

Had to lecture him on how data speed translates to faster data deleption on 4G vs 3G vs Edge...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 1:57am On Sep 09, 2019
dasphinx1:
Earlier this evening.....

Homeboy: Padi mi, this phone (A3 pro) de chop data on 4G o

Me: Ehn, change your network to Edge na

Homeboy: NO O!!

LMAO!!!!

Had to lecture him on how data speed translates to faster data deleption on 4G vs 3G vs Edge...
5G is around the corner. Funny thing is that 5G never spread finish, Huawei already funding the research for 6G.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 5:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Gazzy88:
I want to ask if a wrong rom flashed on a phone can cause its screen to flickers, working for some minutes and flickering for the next? It's my umidigi s2 lite óò. Just want to confirm if it's the rom flashed or the screen has developed fault. Though, I realized the fingerprint, speaker stopped working after the flashing.
Wrong ROM shouldn't even work at all.
The flickering is touch issue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Daintydan:
Thank you very much, you've helped me a lot. I've scrapped it and now have my full screen.

Uwc bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2019
jboixxx:

Wrong ROM shouldn't even work at all.
The flickering is touch issue
Woow which means the screen is faulty? But what about the speaker and fingerprint that stopped working? Can I got the touch separately without buying the whole screen?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Gazzy88:
5G is around the corner. Funny thing is that 5G never spread finish, Huawei already funding the research for 6G.

It's called ji masun
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Gazzy88:
Woow which means the screen is faulty? But what about the speaker and fingerprint that stopped working? Can I got the touch separately without buying the whole screen?
I don't know how it works but I know it's possible to test your hardware for issues, maybe by using engineering app or what do you guys call it.

As per getting a digitiser, it's possible. Check AliExpress but do the testing first or do a factory reset.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nicelaw(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2019
dollarnaira:
In fact na so i take comot my mind for screen glass abi na glass screen bc d Samsung A10 glass is a perfect fit if only u are very very careful fixing it without blocking d proximity sensor at top right.After which i carry blade scrape all d black boarder.It was perfect without any blockage just exactly like d nylon protector.

Thanks a lot for this...
I scraped off the black boarder without noticing any scratches or lines... it's now a perfect match...
Thanks again..

I have realised that every single issue has its solution right here in this group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.