Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1751409 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Lexusgs430:

Umiganja........... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gimli:

when did you order yours?
did you extend the delivery date?

Ordered August 26 and it was shipped on the 6th of September... 13 days from Singapore to Ibadan
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gimli:

which site did you used to track it?
Track 24 and Nipost website the moment it left Singapore
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
SirHalfBeard:
On my way to to the post office to collect my Upods.
I couldn't believe it when I was called. Today is the exact estimated delivery date. I'm really hoping for a good product.

Update:
Unboxed it but not yet tested. Trust me the build and feel on the hand is just amazing shocked. Will test it later today and give you all the very first honest review grin.

Quick Review:
If you ordered for the Upods, FEAR NOT, it's good, really good.

The charging case came almost battery empty, charged them all up. Pairing was easy and fast. I had to switch between all earbud tips, but eventually the medium one that came with it is the best fit. The Upods fit well into the ear and all attempt to make sure it falls off failed. Its really lightweight but I'm feeling a sensation that it's in my ear which I know I'll get used to.

Now finally the sound. It's really good, not the best, but trust me, it's worth it. Noice canceling is not so strong, but works well enough to block most external sounds during play that's if you're not playing at the loudest volume which should have you not hearing external sounds at all, and when not in play mode, you can clearly ear external sounds so you don't have to pull it off. So yes, its loud and the sounds are clean , the bass is good enough, just that some sounds are not so rich, about 70%. If you've not used way better Earphones like me, you'll hardly notice, even still, it's still good enough overall. Also try not to cover the earbuds or interfere their path with themselves or the phone because they loose sync, but they sync back up almost immediately, say 1sec.

It's a really good solid product. The buttons work fine; Pause, Play and Assistant, in all honesty, you don't need the next button, just control it from your phone or better still create a playlist of only what you want to listen to.

My prayer for this now is just that its Durability should be really solid, I've not had gread history with Wireless Earphones.
I rate it 4 Solid Stars, if not more sef grin.

Lexusgs430 Noobody

Yes, I ordered it recently grin, the 31st of August, 9 days processing and 10days shipping to my post office, less than 3weeks. Only God knows how I'm the first to get his in Nigeria (I stand corrected if there were others before me).

Thank you for Reading.

Chai... Couldn't go to post office today again... Will definitely go tomorrow morning.. Its really beautiful cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Naijaarchive:

Ordered August 26 and it was shipped on the 6th of September... 13 days from Singapore to Ibadan

And some people like Oga Saint2ace, would say no more presale for him..........

Come and see umiwonder............

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SirHalfBeard(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We dey wait your reviews o.......

Review is served Sir cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

LOL fear of half baked device.. Hope i get a fully baked one sha... Can't wait for tomorrow to come
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Naijaarchive:

Track 24 and Nipost website the moment it left Singapore

Brilliant review....... I am not yet trying to go deaf, so long as sound is crisp, with a touch of bass..... It's good enough for me.... I listen to talk radio stations, mostly.....

So would fit in well.........

About durability and longevity....... Umidigi got you covered....... cheesy

Sirhalfbeard....... Half bear bear, is beta than nothing Sir.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga lexusgs430, it's confirmed no more presale for me. See wetin umidigi send me instead of upods.
Just came in from the post office now. Dispute already on the way.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tservices: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

Oga lexusgs430, it's confirmed no more presale for me. See wetin umidigi send me instead of upods.
Oluwa! Generator Plug Spanner and hook?
you sure say u order for Upods or ToolBox?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nicelaw(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umiganja........... cheesy
. do you live in Animal Kingdom kind of?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mobolai: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
ityP:

Lol ... The thing tire me o... If a phone isn't giving you issues, i don't see why you should crave for updates
Pls tell Dem ooo

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Tservices:

Oluwa! Generator Plug Spanner and hook?
you sure say u order for Upods or ToolBox?

My brother me sef tire cry cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mobolai: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

Fada lawd grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

Was your mail tampered with?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

You sure say u no buy tools? Was it addressed from Umidigi?.....

So they might send me a blown up sex doll........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Was your mail tampered with?

I don't think so cos the bulge from the tripod stand actually tore a part of the package, it's all on video. Too bad I can't upload.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You sure say u no buy tools? Was it addressed from Umidigi?.....

So they might send me a blown up sex doll........ cheesy

Lolz, Bros I still get the order description na, why u dey whine me. Na old war horses we be for AliExpress na grin grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

Lolz, Bros I still get the order description na, why u dey whine me. Na old war horses we be for AliExpress na grin grin

Na helele o ...... We need to demand an enquiry....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

I don't think so cos the bulge from the tripod stand actually tore a part of the package, it's all on video. Too bad I can't upload.

Nah Umidigi selfie stick?..... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
nicelaw:

do you live in Animal Kingdom kind of?

You say........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Na helele o ...... We need to demand an enquiry....... grin

Gbam, better enquiry oh grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah Umidigi selfie stick?..... wink

Bros I no even know, I just dump the thing one corner but I no see any logo on top undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by generaljosh1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Tservices:

You still be novice naa,
When Platinum members are talking, you listen to advice.... OK?
Ok boss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by krozay(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

something is wrong somewhere shaa,but it is funny though,a selfie stick,Did it come in a Umidigi box??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
krozay:
something is wrong somewhere shaa,but it is funny though,a selfie stick,Did it come in a Umidigi box??

Nope, just the way it is. Immediately I saw the torn bulge by the side, I made a video opening the package, I have sent the video with the dispute, abeg I no want story, almost 30 dollars no be beans.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by krozay(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

Nope, just the way it is. Immediately I saw the torn bulge by the side, I made a video opening the package, I have sent the video with the dispute, abeg I no want story, almost 30 dollars no be beans.
dat means u ordered 2 upods??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
krozay:
dat means u ordered 2 upods??

I must buy for madam or else I no go use my own lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
krozay:

Umidigi would not stop surprising us........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by krozay(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

I must buy for madam or else I no go use my own lipsrsealed
u can as well keep the selfie stick or u give it to madam,while u wait for your full refund..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
saint2ace:

I can't wait to see what they might pack for me...... Maybe an Umidigi X.......... cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I can't wait to see what they might pack for me...... Maybe an Umidigi X.......... cheesy

grin grin Amen oh my brother, I join u in prayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.