Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1751662 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
generationz:

Eezz very necessary grin grin

Madam, we still dey await your full reviews o....... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
cheesy
Lexusgs430:

You too wan root........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dgitrader(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Spec Sheet grin
Umidigi making Sense like no tomorrow.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
UMIDIGI A5 PRO @ ₦36,190 cheesy EXPRESS DELIVERY wink grin
UMIDIGI A3 2/16GB @ ₦25,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/16GB @₦27,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/32GB @₦28,900
UMIDIGI ONE 4/32G @ ₦62,900
UMIDIGI F1 4/128GB @ ₦69,900
UMIDIGI Uwatch Smart Watch @₦ 9,300
UMIDIGI POWER 4/64 @₦46,900
50% OFF SHIPPING ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

PAY ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN MAJOR LOCATIONS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS AND 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS

KINDLY CLICK OR CALL https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS wink wink wink

winkXIAOMI, SAMSUNG, LENOVO, HUAWEI, NOKIA AND GIONEE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE... JUST HIT ME UP ;
28/Oct/2019 wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
dgitrader:
Spec Sheet grin

Would you buy for me....... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dgitrader(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Would you buy for me....... wink

Say whaaaat?

I will be back, I am still in UMi orientation class(page 1007)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
dgitrader:

Say whaaaat?

I will be back, I am still in UMi orientation class(page 1007)
Happy reading.
cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by capip120(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
I ordered for the Umidigi Power from Jumia on Friday which is going to be delivered by tomorrow. I hope to share my on-the-go experience with you guys once it arrives.
I want to believe I made the right choice with this one and also calm the nerves around here especially at work. grin grin grin

Come on guys how do you guys deal with reactions from folks whenever you try to tell them about this device?
Well mine is that they are always in awe of how the name sounds and most often mispronounce it in a hilarious way. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gidieberry(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Do you need good quality and reliable accessories for ur device, i have you covered at affordable rates

gidieberry Accessories Hub

Patronize for the following products which are genuine and industry standard;

QC 3.0 CHARGERS
1) KUULAA 18W Charger = #2,000
2) TOPK 30W Charger {3 ports} = #2,600
3) TOPK Dual Ports QC= Coming soon

USB CABLES
1) KUULAA 2.4A Micro Usb {1m} = #1,000
2) KUULAA 2.4A Micro Usb {0.5m} = #700
3) KUULAA 3A USB type C {1m} = #1,000
4) KUULAA 60W Type C to Type C cable {1m}= #1,600

EAR PIECE
1) UIISII HM7 = #3,000

ORIGINAL CLASS 10 MEMORY CARD with SD Adapter
1) SanDisk 32G Memory Card = #2,500
2) SanDisk 64G Memory Card= #4,100

OTHER PRODUCTS ARE COMING SOON, STAY TUNED..

Prices are FIRM and NON NEGOTIABLE
Payment is via Bank transfer and it's Payment before Delivery

My Location is Ibadan, Oyo State

DELIVERY is nationwide via;
1) NIPOST Registered Mail
Estimated Delivery Period is 3-6 working days
2)Waybill via Interstate Transport medium (NURTW Buses)
3)Hand to hand delivery for Ibadan residents

Click HERE to go to my main thread for feedback, reviews and comments

To reach me faster on whatsapp CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by laydoh(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
phessyphemzzy:

33k @ Offa ....we can seal deal monday or teusday
��
33k for power?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MrBONE2(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
theoneJabulani:
See this woman complain about umidigi A1pro. I can only laugh in Portuguese

Bros, grin

The Truth is that the SiSi is referring to "Gionee A1" not Umidigi grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello guys, my umidigi a3 pro just packed up I mean for real. Its not up to a 3 months.
Uesterday, I was charging it and suddenly it went off I was already getting scared but after about 30min, it came up back.

And now guys cry cry my precious phone since last night about 10pm it's not coming up again my phone is not switching on. I tried the Manuel reset stuff its not working either.

I went to all the engineer s I know they said until its flashed or rebooted and nobody has the software there pls help me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
dgitrader:
Spec Sheet grin

Redmi Note 8 is 62k though
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bharkarh(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
laydoh:
��
33k for power?
Bros, you still haven't dropped your number. I am interested in buying the Power.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by virago(f): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
saint2ace:

Bros my Umidigi one is my pride and joy. Someone wanted to buy it yesterday and i just smiled and walked away. As for the so called woman in the screenshot, una no sabi transsion marketers when una see dem. They start by asking questions asd if they're helpless then they start bashing competitors with unfounded problems, dem for ask am say wetin him put on top the phone wey dey make am lag? Abeg it's too early on a monday for jatijati.....

The problem I have with fanboys like you is not being able to reason well and your blind support , for one I can't even use a a Tecno , Itel or Infinix phone. If you check my post you'll see where I inquired on a thread made for Umidigi about the Umidigi One , I have since bought the phone and I must say I regretted buying it. I still have the pack and receipt/order form from Jumia. People like you don't take criticism well even when it is true
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by virago(f): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

She probably means Umidigi One, not Umidigi A1 Pro..... Make Oga Saint2ace no catch virago o..... Or else Oga go dash her vertigo......... grin

Oga Saint2ace guards his Umidigi Ọne, like Buhari is guarding our treasury...... cheesy

In all honesty the Umidig One is the only Umidigi phone I have used and I must sincerely say I'm not very impressed with it. I have a friend who bought a Xiaomi ( I can't remember the model ) at 49k and the phone is super chic and has a lot of functions.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
virago:

The problem I have with fanboys like you is not being able to reason well and your blind support , for one I can't even use a a Tecno , Itel or Infinix phone. If you check my post you'll see where I inquired on a thread made for Umidigi about the Umidigi One , I have since bought the phone and I must say I regretted buying it. I still have the pack and receipt/order form from Jumia. People like you don't take criticism well even when it is true

Did you just call me a fanboy? I won't justify your comments with a response. All I can say is one bad experience doesn't decide a mindset, check Ur usage pattern and u might find where the problem is.

As for the Xiaomi and Umidigi battle, abeg no go there
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
About functions, umidigi is a baby. They only sell beauty and touch of high spec.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
saint2ace:

Did you just call me a fanboy? I won't justify your comments with a response. All I can say is one bad experience doesn't decide a mindset, check Ur usage pattern and u might find where the problem is.

As for the Xiaomi and Umidigi battle, abeg no go there

No battle exists between the two brand. They both know their place
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Opeyemi4real:
About functions, umidigi is a baby. They only sell beauty and touch of high spec.

grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
sleemoon:
Oga laydoh is finally back... Guess we can now rest from generationz palava...

Mk una no vex for me oo..I tried rooting my phone on Thursday, and it went into a bootloop.. By the time I reflashed the stock ROM,the imei dun disappear.. Tried repairing the imei and phone ended up bricked.... But its back and better now.. Phone rooted and imei restored...

Shame on my village people

Guy pls i need u to put me through.
I v tried rooting over n over again but no way.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
ityP:

No battle exists between the two brand. They both know their place

Gbam, my point exactly

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by francisisking: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
collitexnaira:

Yes i have. I updated it the same day i got it
then you'll have to reset it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
capip120:
I ordered for the Umidigi Power from Jumia on Friday which is going to be delivered by tomorrow. I hope to share my on-the-go experience with you guys once it arrives.
I want to believe I made the right choice with this one and also calm the nerves around here especially at work. grin grin grin

Come on guys how do you guys deal with reactions from folks whenever you try to tell them about this device?
Well mine is that they are always in awe of how the name sounds and most often mispronounce it in a hilarious way. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We await your reviews. ..... Just tell them it's UMIDIGI..... U ME DIGITAL. .. Geerit...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
virago:

In all honesty the Umidig One is the only Umidigi phone I have used and I must sincerely say I'm not very impressed with it. I have a friend who bought a Xiaomi ( I can't remember the model ) at 49k and the phone is super chic and has a lot of functions.

What functions are lacking on Umidigi one? I think that side fingerprint feature, was a killer for you... But some other people loved that placement.......

If the camera output is below your expectations, we have always said camera output, was never Umidigi's USP....

But i hear the 48 MP on other devices are much better and produces better pictures....... Can Umidigi tempt you with the Umidigi X?

You did not call me this, but i am a Number 1 fanboy for Umidigi products.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by seedorfy134(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
I don't knw why my A3 pro normally shock me anytime am charging it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
seedorfy134:
I don't knw why my A3 pro normally shock me anytime am charging it

Have you changed your charging cable and brick? Stop charging till you sure of cause......

No go shock like stockfish o........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by seedorfy134(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you changed your charging cable and brick? Stop charging till you sure of cause......

hv not change it oooo but d glass at d back hs break badly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ayo199(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
please can I get the umugidi or is it omogidi A5 hot pro at slots? Or I must order it from jumia or aliexpress?
Can I get the phone for 36k also..thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
seedorfy134:
hv not change it oooo but d glass at d back hs break badly

And you wonder why it's shocking........ grin

Electricity and exposed metal, would send you to a city, you don't wanna go yet....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga Lexus,I hope ur mouth no go kill you.
Shock like Stockfish.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ayo199:
please can I get the umugidi or is it omogidi A5 hot pro at slots? Or I must order it from jumia or aliexpress?
Can I get the phone for 36k also..thanks

It might even be ruwagidi A5 hot pro.......... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.