Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1770956 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2019
techycontents:

I want to choose between A5 pro and Umidigi power , so I need someone to confirm the actuat PPI on A5 pro because the specs I'm seeing online didn't highlight the actual.
Umidigi is not here to joke like CharlesJok3r...
BTW chat me up to get any of your umibaby cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2019
CHRISTMAS DEALS
UMIDIGI A5 PRO @ ₦36,890
UMIDIGI A3 2/16GB @ ₦25,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/16GB @₦27,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/32GB @₦29,900
UMIDIGI F1 4/128GB @ ₦69,900
UMIDIGI POWER 4/64 @₦44,900
SAMSUNG A30s 4/64 @₦76,000
50% OFF SHIPPING

PAY ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN MAJOR LOCATIONS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS AND 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS

KINDLY CLICK OR CALL https:///+2348071958620 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS
XIAOMI, SAMSUNG, LENOVO, HUAWEI, NOKIA AND GIONEE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE... JUST CHAT ME UP..

24/12/19

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
wink CHRISTMAS DEAL! cheesy
UMIDIGI A5 PRO @ ₦36,900 grin
UMIDIGI A3 2/16GB @ ₦25,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/16GB @₦26,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/32GB @₦29,900
UMIDIGI F1 4/128GB @ ₦69,900
UMIDIGI POWER 4/64 @₦44,900
50% OFF SHIPPING ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

PAY ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN MAJOR LOCATIONS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS AND 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS

JUST CLICK OR CALL @ https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS wink wink wink

winkXIAOMI, OPPO, SAMSUNG, LENOVO, HUAWEI, NOKIA AND GIONEE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE... JUST CHAT ME UP ;
24/DEC/2019 wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Mustack:

Did you have this?
Oga wetin you wan use this one do?
You dey run phone charging centre nii?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2019
colorsofrainbow:

Because of this thread,I recommended A5 pro for a friend.barely one week usage,the phone has started developing one fault like dat.once he dials a number,the screen goes completely blank until the call is done,then it restores on its own.it's not normal.even pressing the power button during d call won't restore the backlight during the call.
He is all of a sudden regretting his choice.his joy over the new device is seeming short-lived & I'm not happy about it.what could be d problem and d way out??
Please I need this solved as soon as possible

The issue is not as problematic and beautiful, like the coloursofrainbow...........

Software solution already provided........ Did your friend put a tempered glass on the screen.........?

That's why we're here. ...... We no kuku get work........ Get your friend to join this thread........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by finest0007(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2019
techycontents:
are this vouchers return vouchers ?

Not at all sir. All won from a competition from a company called gidimo. They're not linked to any account.

https://www.gidimo.com/tournament.html
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2019
colorsofrainbow:

Because of this thread,I recommended A5 pro for a friend.barely one week usage,the phone has started developing one fault like dat.once he dials a number,the screen goes completely blank until the call is done,then it restores on its own.it's not normal.even pressing the power button during d call won't restore the backlight during the call.
He is all of a sudden regretting his choice.his joy over the new device is seeming short-lived & I'm not happy about it.what could be d problem and d way out??
Please I need this solved as soon as possible

it's the proximity sensor bug... if ur friend installed a screen protector on d phone, it's probably blocking the sensor... so u can either go to settings on ur phone, App settings, find sensor hub and clear d data...den restart the phone..that should fix it temporarily..

or u can go to accessibility settings and toggle the [Power Button Ends Call] Option on..so that u can use that to End d call so as not to. waste ur credit.... Take care

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by colorsofrainbow: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2019
sleemoon:

it's the proximity sensor bug... if ur friend installed a screen protector on d phone, it's probably blocking the sensor... so u can either go to settings on ur phone, App settings, find sensor hub and clear d data...den restart the phone..that should fix it temporarily..

or u can go to accessibility settings and toggle the [Power Button Ends Call] Option on..so that u can use that to End d call so as not to. waste ur credit.... Take care
no screen protector installed but I will try to relate this solution to him when I get back today...thank you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by colorsofrainbow: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The issue is not as problematic and beautiful, like the coloursofrainbow...........

Software solution already provided........ Did your friend put a tempered glass on the screen.........?

That's why we're here. ...... We no kuku get work........ Get your friend to join this thread........ grin
no tempered glass on the screen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by shayubobo: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2019
Mustack:

The only rom I use was the umidigi community rom. Time and space limit me from trying any other things.
I am already using a rom from umidigi community and no luck about the fingerprint
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
no tempered glass on the screen

Then use the sensorhub fix......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pek(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mustack:

A solution was provided sometimes sometime ago. I hope someone can recall it plz.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Engrsaeed:

Go to settings and search "sensorhub". Open and clear app data then restart the phone. If it persist, active power button end call in "accessibility" so that when ever it happens u use ur power button to end the call.

Here u have it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Then use the sensorhub fix......
Is this an app cos one of my client is complaining of this
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Oga wetin you wan use this one do?
You dey run phone charging centre nii?

If you say so..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Yea. I'll personally take her to any course she need to know.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Naijaarchive:

Not an app...... It's in the settings, to clear cache...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Naijaarchive:

When this happens, 2 things are involved.......

1 - Tempered glass
2 - Cache.... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
no screen protector installed but I will try to relate this solution to him when I get back today...thank you

Bring her to join us as I'll give her special delivery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

When this happens, 2 things are involved.......

1 - Tempered glass
2 - Cache.... tongue

No tempered glass installed

Have told the client to continue clearing cache but the issue keeps occurring after 24hrs...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
shayubobo:
I am already using a rom from umidigi community and no luck about the fingerprint

That's the price and risk most of us face but we don't usually come out on the open because it's our decision.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=pek post=85179330][/quote]

Correct person.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Professor of English, take your correction somewhere else.............

This thread is not a grammar school...........

ITK buffon........ grin

He's just coming into the party.. maybe party after party after party after party he'll blend.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Naijaarchive:

No tempered glass installed

Have told the client to continuing clearing cache but the issue keeps occurring after 24hrs...

Did you client go through sensorhub? When cache is cleared, does it restore itself? Are cache cleared from 2 places?......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mustack:

He's just coming into the party.. maybe party after party after party after party he'll blend.

If hin sabi grammar, why Buhari, CNN, BBC, fox news etc etc, no employ am....

Showing hinself in public, like a breastless olosho......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Did you client go through sensorhub? When cache is cleared, does it restore itself? Are cache cleared from 2 places?......

Just the sensorhub cache.. I personally cleared it myself yesterday when I saw him and today just an hour ago.. The cache restored itself... Have cleared it again today also cleared the whole data... Let's see how it goes

But out of the all the A5 Pro i sold its only this one having this issue... Now am suspecting maybe it because this person makes long duration calls.. Cos i can't think of anything else
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Naijaarchive:

Just the sensorhub cache.. I personally cleared it myself yesterday when I saw him and today just an hour ago.. The cache restored itself... Have cleared it again today also cleared the whole data... Let's see how it goes

But out of the all the A5 Pro i sold its only this one having this issue... Now am suspecting maybe it because this person makes long duration calls.. Cos i can't think of anything else

Tell him to sms more and talk less............ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Tell him to sms more and talk less............ grin

Lol I wish but he is into real estate... They must talk... He got upods cos of this but now once he dials a number the screen goes black
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Naijaarchive:

Lol I wish but he is into real estate... They must talk... He got upods cos of this but now once he dials a number the screen goes black

Once issue is rectified, he shall be umigingering & Umipeppering, with full swag........... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by colorsofrainbow: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mustack:

Bring her to join us as I'll give her special delivery
lol...why "her"??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by techycontents(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Umidigi is not here to joke like CharlesJok3r...
BTW chat me up to get any of your umibaby cheesy
Thank you bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.