Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1738368 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
hersee:
From d look of tins, Singapore post are having issues delivering items to Nigeria. My percel has been dispatched since 13 December, still nothing show
somebody ordered an item on Christmas date and it was sent via Singapore the item is already in Nigeria and enroute to his post office.
It seems the backlog of 11:11 orders till Christmas are the one having delay issues.
Two umidigi f2 that was dispatched since 24th hasn't arrived
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
khalidx:
somebody ordered an item on Christmas date and it was sent via Singapore the item is already in Nigeria and enroute to his post office.
It seems the backlog of 11:11 orders till Christmas are the one having delay issues.

Same here bro 2 A5pro 26th and 22nd dispatch date..still on transit..

Aliexpress standard shipping..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
khalidx:
connectivity A5 pro
Gaming A5 pro
Battery A5 pro
Camera 70/100
Overall best umidigi A5 pro

You don't need to talk too much.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:
Oh I thought I did, send your résumé pls
let's chat first please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hersee(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
khalidx:
Initially, I couldn't track the percel on Nipost, is only last monday that It appears. Insert item into bag otb, is the message. Dispatched to Nigeria since 13th December. I doubt much, something fishy might have happened with my Phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilshevy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
HELLO EVERYONE, PLS, I NEVER USED ALIEXPRESS B4. I WANTED TO ORDER THE F1, SO I SAW 55K, I SAW 90K ON ANOTHER PAGE. I BECAME CONFUSED. SO, PLS, JUST HELP ME ON THIS. HOW CAN I EASILY AND SAFELY ORDER THE PHONE, AND IS 55K THE REAL PRICE FOR NOW? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Same here bro 2 A5pro 26th and 22nd dispatch date..still on transit..

Aliexpress standard shipping..
na Singapore post no look further. I just pray by the end of this week something positive will happen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
lilshevy:
HELLO EVERYONE, PLS, I NEVER USED ALIEXPRESS B4. I WANTED TO ORDER THE F1, SO I SAW 55K, I SAW 90K ON ANOTHER PAGE. I BECAME CONFUSED. SO, PLS, JUST HELP ME ON THIS. HOW CAN I EASILY AND SAFELY ORDER THE PHONE, AND IS 55K THE REAL PRICE FOR NOW? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
same phone different seller.
Go for any one you want
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Jumia dey find mugu......... cheesy
grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2020
techycontents:

@ 30k sef they took u as mugu lol.. They auto increase price because of the festive period not only on Umidigi products but on almost all the items on there website
its d 3gig ram ooo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilshevy(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2020
khalidx:
same phone different seller.
Go for any one you want
THANK U. I COULD SEE PEOPLE HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT SO MANY THINGS, BESIDES, I DON'T AV EXPERIENCE, THAT'S WHY AM CAUTIOUS.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by meshachdbuzz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
khalidx:
na Singapore post no look further. I just pray by the end of this week something positive will happen

The funniest thing is the same logistics I use for other shippings and the rest are all here since last week..

I suspect something fishing..
Now they have started another promo again..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Bamsherif(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pls who knows any app or way to improve my A5 pro camera.......during capturing the picture is so sharp but the output will then look somehow blurred.....i need improvement on my selfie camera..,. I'm not impressed with it....pls help ooo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BlackArab(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Umidigi F2 6gb+128gb (5pcs) now in stock for just ₦68,000

Umidigi X 4gb+128gb also available for just ₦62,000.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by capip120(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Are there no wireless updates for Umidigi Power?
Why is it that the camera's backlight light is very low and could barely capture good photos at night?
Please I need answers.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mizik:

Updated pricelist!
Umidigi A3 2/16gb ₦24900
Umidigi A3 pro 3/16gb ₦26900
Umidigi A3 pro 3/32gb ₦29900
Umidigi A5 pro 4/32gb ₦37900
Umidigi Power 4/64gb ₦44490
24-48hrs delivery to major cities
Pay on delivery available...
Contact me on 07016854740 or click on this link to chat me up https:///2347016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by eby001(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Pls, who have This for sale?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2020
I don't know what's wrong o, since January second
Umidigi F2

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TomorrowToday: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Hi all,

I have been following this thread since November 2019 after I made up my mind to purchase the Umdigi A5 Pro.

Before now, I have been using the very first Infinix Hot X507 which I purchased sometime in February 2015 grin. The phone never failed me for once. I only changed the battery twice. The first - follow come battery - was changed after my first two years using the phone while the battery in it now has been serving me since late 2017.

So for my Umdigi story; I first learned of Oukitel, specially C17 Pro after which I found out about Umdigi A5 Pro. Surprisingly, the two phones have almost the same specs.

I asked for recommendations here on Nairaland and most of the responses that came were in favour of Umdigi A5 Pro.

On December 25 2019, I ordered the phone on Jumia. The delivery was delayed because of the Christmas break but on 6 January 2020 I got notified about the delivery of the phone.

So far, am pleased with what I got. Am now patiently waiting for the Umdigi A5 Pro leather case I ordered from Aliexpress. From the tracking information am seeing, the case is already in Lagos and should be heading to my destination soon.

I do hope that my Umdigi A5 Pro will last a very long time with me ... Maybe another 5 years grin

Rest assured I envisage upgrading to a more advanced Umdigi product soon.

I wish Umdigi makes 10.1 inches tablet. That is my next handheld gadget I want to change what am currently using.

The attached pictures are that of my Umdigi phone. I took the pictures with my now aged Infinix Hot X507.

So I hope am now a bonafide member of this thread.

For the background picture.... The phone as we all know run on stock android meaning I don't have much option when it comes to tweaking my background pictures. So I downloaded Pixpaper from playstore which automatically changes my background picture every 2 hours as long as I have Internet access.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2020
TomorrowToday:
Hi all,

I have been following this thread since November 2019 after I made up my mind to purchase the Umdigi A5 Pro.

Before now, I have been using the very first Infinix Hot X507 which I purchased sometime in February 2015 grin. The phone never failed me for once. I only changed the battery twice. The first - follow come battery - was changed after my first two years using the phone while the battery in it now has been serving me since late 2017.

So for my Umdigi story; I first learned of Oukitel, specially C17 Pro after which I found out about Umdigi A5 Pro. Surprisingly, the two phones have almost the same specs.

I asked for recommendations here on Nairaland and most of the responses that came were in favour of Umdigi A5 Pro.

On December 25 2019, I ordered the phone on Jumia. The delivery was delayed because of the Christmas break but on 6 January 2020 I got notified about the delivery of the phone.

So far, am pleased with what I got. Am now patiently waiting for the Umdigi A5 Pro leather case I ordered from Aliexpress. From the tracking information am seeing, the case is already in Lagos and should be heading to my destination soon.

I do hope that my Umdigi A5 Pro will last a very long time with me ... Maybe another 5 years grin

I wish Umdigi makes 10.1 inches tablet. That is my next handheld gadget I want to change what am currently using.

The attached pictures are that of my Umdigi phone. I took the pictures with my now aged Infinix Hot X507.

For the background picture.... The phone as we all know run on stock android meaning I don't have much option when it comes to tweaking my background pictures. So I downloaded Pixpaper from playstore which automatically changes my background picture every 2 hours as long as I have Internet access.
You are welcome on board!

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by horlanif(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello guys, please when i send 4G to 131 on my mtn sim
"Yello! Your SIM is 4G LTE ready but you need to upgrade to a 4G device. You will also enjoy 100% on all data plans purchased for 3 months when you upgrade to a 4G device.

For more information on MTN 4G LTE, please visit www.mtnonline.com/4g or walk in to any of our service centres nationwide."
I do get this message on my umidigi a5 pro... please how can i resolve this please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
HOMOTOYOSI10:
Umidigi F2
bros we plenty for this table.... It's not umidigi's fault again it's from the airline (Singapore post) obviously. They've been doing any how lately In delivering items to Nigeria.
Two f2 has been dispatched since 24th December and up til now they're still flying.
I'm just waiting patiently....
I'm using on chinko phone because of this delay I have to give my friend my F1 for the mean time..
Let's see what happens before the end of this week shaaa
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
horlanif:
Hello guys, please when i send 4G to 131 on my mtn sim
"Yello! Your SIM is 4G LTE ready but you need to upgrade to a 4G device. You will also enjoy 100% on all data plans purchased for 3 months when you upgrade to a 4G device.

For more information on MTN 4G LTE, please visit www.mtnonline.com/4g or walk in to any of our service centres nationwide."
I do get this message on my umidigi a5 pro... please how can i resolve this please
I used 4g MTN sim on my A5 pro and I got LTE signal so what's mtn saying ?
Restart your phone and subscribe to a data plan if you're sure your sim is a 4g sim and you're within a 4g network coverage area
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hersee(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
khalidx:
bros we plenty for this table.... It's not umidigi's fault again it's from the airline (Singapore post) obviously. They've been doing any how lately In delivering items to Nigeria.
Two f2 has been dispatched since 24th December and up til now they're still flying.
I'm just waiting patiently....
I'm using on chinko phone because of this delay I have to give my friend my F1 for the mean time..
Let's see what happens before the end of this week shaaa

I regretted buying item on Black friday. The only message i can see on nipost, dispatched since early December.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
TomorrowToday:
Hi all,

welcome onboard sir.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
hersee:

I regretted buying item on Black friday. The only message i can see on nipost, dispatched since early December.
bros no be only you o we plenty for the table. Singapore post is doing us shege. All this nonsense started since that 11:11 promo.
Let's be hopeful and see what happens this week
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by laluski(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please who has A5 pro pouch for sale o.i need am o.urgent please.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Read1One: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Umidigi no go kill person
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Read1One: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
HOMOTOYOSI10:
Umidigi F2
Where my phone were
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mizik:

Updated pricelist!
Umidigi A3 2/16gb ₦25900
Umidigi A3 pro 3/16gb ₦26900
Umidigi A3 pro 3/32gb ₦29900
Umidigi A5 pro 4/32gb ₦37900
Umidigi Power 4/64gb ₦44490
24-48hrs delivery to major cities
Pay on delivery available...
Contact me on 07016854740 or click on this link to chat me up https:///2347016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Youngsage: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
TomorrowToday:
Hi all,

You are welcome wink wink

But bros, you try with that HOT 1 o! You deserve serious accolades cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmxdeC8OsDY

Watch and enjoy....... Tservices, Umipeppering go soon start o....... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.