Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1712957 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
CharlesJok3r:

Dem don pack ham finish again...

Yes o.... Pipu no dey waste time o...... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by paulmarkino: 7:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Umdigi Power 3 order I placed for 2 weeks now but my phone has not been shipped by Umdigi store. I have sold my old phone hoping that I will be able to get the new phone within 3 weeks but as it stands now, things are not going well. I think it is the Coronavirus issue in China is the cause.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 7:54am On Feb 29, 2020
UMIDIGI A5 PRO @ ₦37,500
UMIDIGI A3 2/16GB @ ₦23,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/16GB @₦27,900
UMIDIGI X 4/128GB @₦61,880 NEW
UMIDIGI F1 PLAY 4/64GB @₦60,880 NEW
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/32GB @₦28,850
UMIDIGI F1 4/128GB @ ₦63,900
UMIDIGI POWER 4/64 @₦43,390
UMIDIGI UWATCH 2 @₦14,950
UMIDIGI BLUETOOTH AIRPOD @₦6,759

PAY ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN MAJOR LOCATIONS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS AND 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS

JUST CLICK OR CALL @ https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS wink wink wink

winkXIAOMI, OPPO, SAMSUNG, LENOVO, HUAWEI, NOKIA AND GIONEE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE... JUST CHAT ME UP ;
29/FEB/2020 wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ejiphill09(m): 8:43am On Feb 29, 2020
HELP!
My brother Umudigi A3 Pro battery got drained and he plugged it to power and its not coming up. Charged it for hours no show the notification light don't even come up and it heats while plugged. Please what should I do.....
Lexusgs430 & co
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Feb 29, 2020
paulmarkino:
Umdigi Power 3 order I placed for 2 weeks now but my phone has not been shipped by Umdigi store. I have sold my old phone hoping that I will be able to get the new phone within 3 weeks but as it stands now, things are not going well. I think it is the Coronavirus issue in China is the cause.

You should have not sold your phone. Look for someone that can lend you a small phone........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Ejiphill09:
HELP!
My brother Umudigi A3 Pro battery got drained and he plugged it to power and its not coming up. Charged it for hours no show the notification light don't even come up and it heats while plugged. Please what should I do.....
Lexusgs430 & co

Have you tried another charging brick + cable?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 9:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Ejiphill09:
HELP!
Lexusgs430 & co
Sorry about this... I think your battery might be damaged!.
Try charging the phone with another charger... If problem persist; try taking the phone to a technician to disconnect and reconnect the battery for you!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ejiphill09(m): 9:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried another charging brick + cable?.....
Yes I have. Still same problem.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ejiphill09(m): 9:43am On Feb 29, 2020
CharlesJok3r:

Sorry about this... I think your battery might be damaged!.
Try charging the phone with another charger... If problem persist; try taking the phone to a technician to disconnect and reconnect the battery for you!
I have tried charging it with another charger still same issue. I tried it again on my powerbank still same issue. Maybe the battery is damaged or something else
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Ejiphill09:

Yes I have. Still same problem.

Either faulty battery or MB...... Have it inspected......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dunsin125: 10:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

90 minutes charge is enough to last you a full day..... wink
Okay bro.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:44am On Feb 29, 2020
dunsin125:
Okay, which one is better between Power 3 and F2
buy. The. F2 now. It's on jumia now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:44am On Feb 29, 2020
dunsin125:
From who... Can you quote the person.
i.can help. You get it now from jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ejiphill09(m): 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Either faulty battery or MB...... Have it inspected......

No but will take it on Monday.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 2:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
CharlesJok3r:

Dem don pack ham finish again...

Kai i eff up seriously mehn... I have already added it to my cart to pay in d evening when i get home now it's sold out again.... Well my turn ll come sha...

Am going to UMIsurprise my wife tomorrow morning with A5PRO and Upods..Got the A5PRO from BlackArab and the Upods from Jboixxx...

Verdicts:

The A5PRO blew me away instanta with the design and speed, am not much of a camera fan but d pix quality of the A5PRO is more than Okay for me...
A5PRO Rating : 9\10

The Upods disappointed me with the frequency range..even with the phone in my pocket and d Upods in my ears, it still stutters.. other than that, am okay with bass and sound quality...
Upods Rating : 5\10

Finally.. with me being blown away with the A5PRO, i wonder how i ll feel when i lay my hands on my F2....

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 2:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
sleemoon:

Kai i eff up seriously mehn... I have already added it to my cart to pay in d evening when i get home now it's sold out again.... Well my turn ll come sha...

Am going to UMIsurprise my wife tomorrow morning with A5PRO and Upods..Got the A5PRO from BlackArab and the Upods from Jboixxx...

Verdicts:

The A5PRO blew me away instanta with the design and speed, am not much of a camera fan but d pix quality of the A5PRO is more than Okay for me...
A5PRO Rating : 9\10

The Upods disappointed me with the frequency range..even with the phone in my pocket and d Upods in my ears, it still stutters.. other than that, am okay with bass and sound quality...
Upods Rating : 5\10

Finally.. with me being blown away with the A5PRO, i wonder how i ll feel when i lay my hands on my F2....
when putting your phone on your pocket make sure you put it on the right hand pocket.. I noticed the right earbud is the main one.. The Upods usually have that frequency issue outdoors, I've used them in the room with my phone � in the living room and they were still working perfectly

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 3:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
1week with the f2
My. Honest review.
As we all know umidigi has never disappoint us when it comes to aesthetic. The build and the general design is sturdy and beautiful. I got the Phantom blue my friend got the midnight black but I love ❤ my blue tongue
Ram: the 6gb ram isn't a hoax I can attest to that. I can run all social media apps concurrently without any of them closing:p I've opened pubg and call of duty mobile and played them intermittently without them closing. One last thing the ram is well optimized.

Processor: the heilo p70 on the F2 is a deal breaker, having use the F1 with heilo p60 I can authoritatively say that the P70 is way better than the f2. Apps open fast and process at a fast pace.

Storage: I don't know if you guys are aware of the Ufs 2.1 storage on the f2? Yes that means you can receive heavy files at a faster speed. the enormous 128gb is something I don't know how I'll use grin I quickly sold my 64gb sd card cuz I don't have use for it again.

Battery �: oh no the f2 battery � is enough and good for the phone. The battery � can last up to 10hrs on Heavy usage and 24hrs if on regular use cuz it takes time before the battery � drop a percent.

Display: the full Hd display on the F2 is pretty impressive and crisp.

Finger print: the fingerprint scanner is better than all the previous umidigi phones I've used. It can read your finger 4 in 5 attempts. Impressive

Camera: when i unboxed the phone the first I checked was the camera cuz I wasn't impressed with what I was hearing and seeing on youtube unboxing videos.
The stock camera is doing very fine especially when you turn on the HDR and the selfie camera on the stock camera is very sharp and crisp.
Then Gcam came and revolutionized the whole experience. I can categorically tell you that you can buy the f2 for it camera prowess… yes the F2 camera sensor is a true Samsung sensor that's on par with the RN8PRO. I've wowed my friends and even iphone users with the camera � of the f2. Just get the right gcam and config and you're open to good mobile photography.
See links for some shots I took Day and night .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AD6fzHhWEjp4Gxf_0enmjYwj_7f-Tsu7/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A0GqguR4I08dzQoOZw9XB4ODPG3ACQy9/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4bZZ9-A0bVtx0bKjzqxnD-a3GxRdrab/view?usp=drivesdk
My issues with the f2: slow charging, it takes up to 3hrs from 1 to 100 cry the F1 charges faster than the f2 I don't know why I believed this can be fixed via OTA.
Microphone: the microphone � isn't very sharp. You can converse well with it when you are on call with the phone on your ear but the moment you put the phone down a bit far from you, you'll have to shout before someone could hear you. Reason why I got the Upods and I'm satisfied.
The speaker � is excessively loud at the lowest volume you can still hear the sound � but It has been corrected via Mtk engineering tools thanks to the Umidigi community.
Thanks to oga Lexusgs430 for introducing umidigi to us and a very big shout out to baba Saint2ace

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Umidigi to the world...... Keep Umipeppering and umigingering and umisurprising, all non umidigi users...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Goalnaldo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
As money nor dey I still dey manage my a3 dey go. 7th of next month Na im one year birthday cheesy. It's been a faithful servant.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abcdefghij10000(f): 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Umidigi to the world...... Keep Umipeppering and umigingering and umisurprising, all non umidigi users...... grin
Hi , the 60 day window delivery window ended today and I want to get a refund back, what reason should I give to get it back quickly kiss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:

Hi , the 60 day window delivery window ended today and I want to get a refund back, what reason should I give to get it back quickly kiss

Order not received, or worded as such.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
khalidx:
r1weeks with the f2
My. Honest review.
As we all know umidigi has never disappoint us when it comes to aesthetic. The build and the general design is sturdy and beautiful. I got the Phantom blue my friend got the midnight black but I love ❤ my blue tongue
Ram: the 6gb ram isn't a hoax I can attest to that. I can run all social media apps concurrently without any of them closing:p I've opened pubg and call of duty mobile and played them intermittently without them closing. One last thing the ram is well optimized.

Processor: the heilo p70 on the F2 is a deal breaker, having use the F1 with heilo p60 I can authoritatively say that the P70 is way better than the f2. Apps open fast and process at a fast pace.

Storage: I don't know if you guys are aware of the Ufs 2.1 storage on the f2? Yes that means you can receive heavy files at a faster speed. the enormous 128gb is something I don't know how I'll use grin I quickly sold my 64gb sd card cuz I don't have use for it again.

Battery �: oh no the f2 battery � is enough and good for the phone. The battery � can last up to 10hrs on Heavy usage and 24hrs if on regular use cuz it takes time before the battery � drop a percent.

Display: the full Hd display on the F2 is pretty impressive and crisp.

Finger print: the fingerprint scanner is better than all the previous umidigi phones I've used. It can read your finger 4 in 5 attempts. Impressive

Camera: when i unboxed the phone the first I checked was the camera cuz I wasn't impressed with what I was hearing and seeing on youtube unboxing videos.
The stock camera is doing very fine especially when you turn on the HDR and the selfie camera on the stock camera is very sharp and crisp.
Then Gcam came and revolutionized the whole experience. I can categorically tell you that you can buy the f2 for it camera prowess… yes the F2 camera sensor is a true Samsung sensor that's on par with the RN8PRO. I've wowed my friends and even iphone users with the camera � of the f2. Just get the right gcam and config and you're open to good mobile photography.
See links for some shots I took Day and night .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AD6fzHhWEjp4Gxf_0enmjYwj_7f-Tsu7/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A0GqguR4I08dzQoOZw9XB4ODPG3ACQy9/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4bZZ9-A0bVtx0bKjzqxnD-a3GxRdrab/view?usp=drivesdk
My issues with the f2: slow charging, it takes up to 3hrs from 1 to 100 cry the F1 charges faster than the f2 I don't know why I believed this can be fixed via OTA.
Microphone: the microphone � isn't very sharp. You can converse well with it when you are on call with the phone on your ear but the moment you put the phone down a bit far from you, you'll have to shout before someone could hear you. Reason why I got the Upods and I'm satisfied.
The speaker � is excessively loud at the lowest volume you can still hear the sound � but It has been corrected via Mtk engineering tools thanks to the Umidigi community.
Thanks to oga Lexusgs430 for introducing umidigi to us and a very big shout out to baba Saint2ace

Wonderful review, every department was touched and critiqued. Well done brotherly.

U don take style dey tempt me oh. I might just try the F2 grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abcdefghij10000(f): 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Order not received, or worded as such.......
It is only showing 3 options when are
1. Logistics tracking problem
2. Custom problems
3. Wrong address
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Khalidx...... Be careful what you wish for........ grin

My Umidigi Power 3, charges from 1% - 100%, in 4 hours....... wink

I would honestly rather it remains this way, than umidigi speeding it up and MB starts to blow up and down......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:

It is only showing 3 options when are
1. Logistics tracking problem
2. Custom problems
3. Wrong address

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Khalidx...... Be careful what you wish for........ grin

My Umidigi Power 3, charges from 1% - 100%, in 4 hours....... wink

I would honestly rather it remains this way, than umidigi speeding it up and MB starts to blow up and down......... wink
grin grin grin accubattery is helping me to Keep track of the battery �
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abcdefghij10000(f): 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Do I need to upload evidence
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:

Do you have any?...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 4:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
saint2ace:

Wonderful review, every department was touched and critiqued. Well done brotherly.

U don take style dey tempt me oh. I might just try the F2 grin grin
you have to sor grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
khalidx:
you have to sirgrin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:

no
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
khalidx:
grin grin grin accubattery is helping me to Keep track of the battery �

I have switched to full battery and theft alarm.... It does the same, but also alarms you if your phone is off charger (it blows an alarm). If nah thief, e go drop phone sharpaly..... wink

Full battery and theft alarm, offers more features ...... wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.