Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1713805 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omenaukor:
hope the coronavirus issue won't delay the shipping?

What do you think?.... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
UMIDIGI A5 PRO @ ₦37,500
UMIDIGI A3 2/16GB @ ₦23,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/16GB @₦27,900
UMIDIGI X 4/128GB @₦61,880 NEW
UMIDIGI F1 PLAY 4/64GB @₦60,880 NEW
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/32GB @₦28,850
UMIDIGI F1 4/128GB @ ₦63,900
UMIDIGI POWER 4/64 @₦43,390
UMIDIGI UWATCH 2 @₦14,950
UMIDIGI BLUETOOTH AIRPOD @₦6,759

PAY ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN MAJOR LOCATIONS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS AND 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS

JUST CLICK OR CALL @ https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS wink wink wink

winkXIAOMI, OPPO, SAMSUNG, LENOVO, HUAWEI, NOKIA AND GIONEE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE... JUST CHAT ME UP ;
02/MAR/2020 wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Harwal: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
cry
Omenaukor:
Pls hw good is umi A3x and A3s cos I'm considering buying one.Hope it will be safe buying from Aliexpress nw

bro..u just said what's on my mind....I have been eyeing that A3s for a long time now but fear of my phone not being delivered is doing me somehow grin grin
abi I can ask the seller if the phone can be delivered between the given days ?? cry cry cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Omenaukor(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What do you think?.... cheesy
I think it might be delayed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omenaukor:
I think it might be delayed

I dash you a flying sheep.......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nani667: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omenaukor:
hope the coronavirus issue won't delay the shipping?

Shipping delay has been the norm with Umidigi store long before Coronavirus matters.. So with Coronavirus expect like at least two to three months before dem go ship
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
11Anonymous:

Do you have a PC? If yes, I could put you through.
I don't have one undecided,that's why
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by geebehn(m): 4:04am On Mar 04, 2020
11Anonymous:

Pls write a guide about this. Thanks cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2020
11Anonymous:

I do, kindly put me through.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2020
How to flash a custom ROM on A5 pro.

1. Unlock bootloader
2. Flash TWRP
3. Flash ROM.

Requirements.

i. A PC.
ii. SP Flash tool v5.1924(latest version) (Download it).
iii. Required Drivers. ( Download it).
iv. Unlocked bootloader file. (Download it).
v. TWRP by Hadenix(Download it).
vi. MT6763 file in txt format (Download it).
vii. Disable verify file. It goes along with TWRP. (download it).
viii. Custom ROM. (Download it). I recommend Pixel experience. You can try out other ROMs if you like.

You can get all these files from the telegram channel. https ://t .me/umidigia5prochat. Just request for it.

There are to categories of ROMs
Treble ROMs and non Treble ROMs.
A5pro is a treble supported device, so you can flash Treble ROMs.

Before you flash a Treble ROM, you must flash Umidigi A5 pro treble vendor after unlocking the bootloader. Request it from the group chat.

Flashing non-Treble ROMs does not require you first flashing Treble Vendor.

The Pixel experience I talked about is the non-Treble ROM. There's is a treble ROM for it too, but I use the non-Treble Pixel Experience.

Steps to follow to flash.

1. Unlocking bootloader.
•Go to you phone settings≥ About phone, find build number and touch it 5 times to make you a developer.
•Go to settings > System > Advanced> developer's option, enable the option for OEM unlocking and USB debugging.

★Make sure you backup your apps and necessary files in your internal memory before this next step, cox your phone will be formatted.

On your PC
•Install the required drivers.
•Unzip the unlocked bootloader zip file.
•Connect your phone to the PC
•Open the unlocked bootloader file and run the batch file, your phone will reboot in fastboot mode and require you to press YES or No to unlock the bootloader.
•Press YES (Vol up).
All your data will be cleared i.e your phone will be formatted.

2. Flashing TWRP

•Put disable verify file in the root of your SD card and insert SD in your phone.
• Unzip SP Flash tool file on your PC.
•Unzip TWRP you downloaded.
Rename your TWRP img file by Hadenix to 'recovery' on your PC.
•Copy your scatter file to the folder where you have recovery img.
•Move the folder to SP Flash tool folder.
•In your SP Flash tool folder, click flash_tool to open the software.
•Under scatter loading file, look for the folder where your scatter file is and click it, and click open.
•You will see lots of green column pop up under download only.
•Tick ONLY recovery box and UNTICK the rest. (A strong warning). Don't be afraid sha, just tick only recovery box.
•Click download.
•Now connect your phone to your PC.
•Hold Vol down and power button Wait for the recovery to flash 100% it will show on your PC till you hear a disconnected sound and release your fingers.
•Disconnect the phone form the PC.
•Hold Vol up and power button, till the screen lights up, when the screen goes off release the buttons.
•Hold Vol down and power button, till the screen lights up, when the screen goes off release the buttons.
• Again, hold Vol up and power button, till the screen lights up, wait till it boots to your new recovery.

•It will ask you for password, at the bottom look for how to ignore.
•Click install.
•Look for your SD card among your list.
•Cick disable verify decrypt and flash it.

3. Flashing ROM.

★Backup your stock ROM incase you want to go back to your old ROM or your new one refused to boot, just a precaution that everyone that flashes ROM's follow
In the TWRP go to backup and slide to the right to backup.

•Put ROM in root of your SD card.
Wipe data and davilk.
Install the ROM from SD card.
And that's it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2020
11Anonymous:

1. Unlock bootloader
2. Flash TWRP
3. Flash ROM.

Requirements.

i. A PC.
viii. Custom ROM. (Download it). I recommend Pixel experience. You can try out other ROMs if you like.

You can get all these files from the telegram channel. https ://t .meU/umidigia5prochat. Just request for it.

To the steps.

1. Unlocking bootloader.
•Go to you phone settings≥ About phone, find build number and touch it 5 times to make you a developer.
•Go to settings > System > Advanced> developer's option, enable the option for OEM unlocking and USB debugging.

★Make sure you backup your apps and necessary files in your internal memory before this next step, cox your phone will be formatted.

On your PC
•Open the unlocked bootloader file and run the batch file, your phone will reboot in fastboot mode and require you to press YES or No to unlock the bootloader.
•Press YES (Vol up).

2. Flashing TWRP

•Put disable verify file in the root of your SD card and insert SD in your phone.
•Under scatter loading file, look for the folder where your scatter file is and click it, and click open.
•Tick ONLY recovery box and UNTICK the rest. (A strong warning). Don't be afraid sha, just tick only recovery box.
•Click download.
•Hold Vol down and power button Wait for the recovery to flash 100% it will show on your PC till you hear a disconnected sound and release your fingers.
•Hold Vol up and power button, till the screen lights up, when the screen goes off release the buttons.
•Hold Vol down and power button, till the screen lights up, when the screen goes off release the buttons.
• Again, hold Vol up and power button, till the screen lights up, wait till it boots to your new recovery.

•Click install.

3. Flashing ROM.

Wipe data and davilk.
And that's it.
Since you've installed custom rom, what are the pros and cons so far? Is it much better to the stock rom? If yes, can you help me install it too?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2020
11Anonymous:

1. Unlock bootloader
2. Flash TWRP
3. Flash ROM.

Requirements.

i. A PC.

You can get all these files from the telegram channel. https ://t .meU/umidigia5prochat. Just request for it.

To the steps.

1. Unlocking bootloader.

On your PC
•Press YES (Vol up).

2. Flashing TWRP

•Click download.

•Click install.

3. Flashing ROM.

Wipe data and davilk.
And that's it.

Can I revert to the stock ROM whenever I want to??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2020
osic:

Can I revert to the stock ROM whenever I want to??
Yes. After flashing TWRP. Backup your stock ROM from TWRP before flashing your custom ROM.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Gazzy88:
Since you've installed custom rom, what are the pros and cons so far? Is it much better to the stock rom? If yes, can you help me install it too?
Gazzy88:
The pros, you get new features, your OS is updated to Android 10, just think about everything Android 10 has.

No serious cons for now, but I think the battery drains a little more than the stock ROM, but then later it still looks as if it's the same battery life, I don't really know where to place it, I get 6h screen on time on normal usage.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2020
11Anonymous:

The pros, you get new features, your OS is updated to Android 10, just think about everything Android 10 has.

No serious cons for now, but I think the battery drains a little more than the stock ROM, but then later it still looks as if it's the same battery life, I don't really know where to place it, I get 6h screen on time on normal usage.
Can you help me do the installation? Is your phone already rooted with the rom installation? Can you tweak your phone the way you desire? Changing of fonts, etc
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Benbobola:
just got my UMIDIGI A3 PRO from mizik. Thanks man
my pleasure doing business with you boss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gazzy88:
Can you help me do the installation? Is your phone already rooted with the rom installation? Can you tweak your phone the way you desire? Changing of fonts, etc
I can't help you because we don't live close to each other.
If you follow the instructions carefully, you will get it done.

I'm not tweaking my pixel experience ROM yet because i didn't root it. To root it, I just have to flash Magisk a zip file.

But the tweak enabled version of the ROM will be out next week, so I won't have to root, but I will still be able to tweak
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jaephoenix(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
I need help in fixing my Umidigi One. It just went off and only shows light when connected to power.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
We may need to open Compilation Thread for Umidigi o! Abi, oga lexusgs430? grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
jaephoenix:
I need help in fixing my Umidigi One. It just went off and only shows light when connected to power.
Sorry about that. Sad to hear this!. Can you boot to recovery mode?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
jboixxx:
We may need to open Compilation Thread for Umidigi o! Abi, oga lexusgs430? grin

Where you wan start from.......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
jaephoenix:

What was happening at the time of developing fault?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good day, I still have my umidigi a3pro (original version) fairly used (1 year) for sale, 45k.

non-negotiable (for those sending me mails)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
versashee:
Good day, I still have my umidigi a3pro (original version) fairly used (1 year) for sale, 45k.

8 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
versashee:

If you get 15k for am make you thank God.
lol.

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
versashee:

shio... u dey decieve urself thinking u dey decieve us.... who go mail ontop 45k.... even 30k sef ppl go waka pass u ni....

u jst an attention seeking mf
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=sulasa07 post=87168860][/quote]

abeg no kill am...biko bianuju
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Where you wan start from.......... wink
We fit start from the Flashing tutorial grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Contact us for your ORIGINAL, yet money friendly SanDisk/Lexar memory cards, SanDisk OTG drives, OTG dongles, SanDisk USB flash drives, Ext HDDs, phone chargers and cables (microUSB and Type C), SIM extenders and KZ Earphones (correct bass for audiophiles).

Default shipping method is via NIPOST Registered Mail for as low as N250 with delivery timeframe of 3 - 6 work days. Waybill services is available too.

For details, visit https://www.nairaland.com/5372603/sandisk-memory-devices-otgs-adapters

WhatsApp me → here ←

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10567399_img201910192031551_jpegb858a30993d7eeb3270d44d0d193bc2e
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ejiphill09(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
versashee:

How can you sell this phone 45k and still people below is complaining. That's why I hate selling things here on Nairaland. Don't mind them my friend is in need of this umudigi A3 Pro and he said he has already budgeted 70k for it.

Are you willing to sell it 70k?

it's either they dashed you that phone or you stole it I'm sure you never bought it with your money. How can you sell phone that the brand new has never been sold for 40k and you want 45k for fairly used. You try. Weldon sir

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jaephoenix(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
CharlesJok3r:

Sorry about that. Sad to hear this!. Can you boot to recovery mode?
Nope. Cant boot to recovery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2020
sleemoon:

shio... u dey decieve urself thinking u dey decieve us.... who go mail ontop 45k.... even 30k sef ppl go waka pass u ni....

u jst an attention seeking mf

that is your own opinion. noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.