Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1712491 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Dollywood:

A3X, A3s and A3 pro, which one is better according to you?

A3X.........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2020
saint2ace:

I don't agree with Ur recommendations, am not saying u're wrong, after all it's Ur opinion but u can't compare the chipset on both phones.
Helio P60 vs Helio G90T? Bros that's a no Brainerd the G90T outshines the P60 in every department, but that's my opinion sha. My 2 kobo
I am talking about the note8 not pro.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2020
isco10:

Except battery

Lolz okay oh. But there's a small thing called optimisation, I won't say more than that. Size sometimes is not everything. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Hafa Lexusgs430... Your boy dey eye umidigi power 3 or Redmi note 8. Advice your boy...

Battery: power 3
Charging speed sha: note 8
Screen: both are great but power 3 has way more smaller notch
Screen protection: note 8 (confirmed gorilla glass 5, front and back)
Sound: definitely note 8
Ui: depends on what you want (minimalistic on power 3, cos it's like stock of course; note 8 comes with so much, like dual space and others)
Support: def note 8
Cameras: Umidigi does better with the front selfie, but back camera, note 8. Video is also way more better on the note 8....

It boils down to what you really want in a phone

5 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2020
saint2ace:

Lolz okay oh. But there's a small thing called optimisation, I won't say more than that. Size sometimes is not everything. grin

Lol. Even with the optimization, power 3 would outlast the note 8. Na to charge the power 3, na him be work.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2020
ityP:

Ui: depends on what you want (minimalistic on power 3, cos it's like stock of course; note 8 comes with so much, like dual space and others)
Cameras: Umidigi does better with the front selfie, but back camera, note 8. Video is also way more better on the note 8....

Nice comparison..... cool

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2020
saint2ace:

I don't agree with Ur recommendations, am not saying u're wrong, after all it's Ur opinion but u can't compare the chipset on both phones.
Helio P60 vs Helio G90T? Bros that's a no Brainerd the G90T outshines the P60 in every department, but that's my opinion sha. My 2 kobo

We are given to deceiving ourselves with specs we either don't really use or know its value. Can you tell me effect that will be for the P60 under basic usage. For those that claim advance users, if you check well, is game.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Chriswazo:

We are given to deceiving ourselves with specs we either don't really use or know its value. Can you tell me effect that will be for the P60 under basic usage. For those that claim advance users, if you check well, is game.

But seriously, the note 8 pro is a device that I feel is a steal for its price
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2020
saint2ace:

Any improvement in relation to the original ROM?

Just installed yesterday night, ROM comes with all Android 10 features. All I noticed is battery drain, but I'll keep checking if anything changes.

For those who needs to also change theirs, search for
@umidigia5prochat on telegram.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2020
ityP:

The most recent OTA has drastically got the charging times lowered (not done an official check, but it felt like under 2 hours). Once i check, would update......

I use multiple parallel app, i can add unlimited numbers of multiple apps, it works flawlessly.....

Umidigi Power 3, is a brilliant device..... Indeed..... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2020
ityP:

But seriously, the note 8 pro is a device that I feel is a steal for its price

Likewise the Umidigi Power 3.......

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
osic:

Just installed yesterday night, ROM comes with all Android 10 features. All I noticed is battery drain, but I'll keep checking if anything changes.

For those who needs to also change theirs, search for
@umidigia5prochat on telegram.

Nice one, please keep us updated esp on the battery drain. Hopefully battery life will improve once the ROM 'settles in' grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2020
I dont know but I'm never recommending any umidiigi product s to anybody, and you you Mr Lexus or whatever. Thank you very much for making believe these umi products are the best.

Ever since I bought this piece of crap, it's from one problem to the Oda, First it was charging issues, then to battery. And then now the phone keeps restarting and glitching unnessarily. I made a factory reset still the problem persists, bought the phone since July last year 2019 and not for once the phone has given me any wireless update. What kinda device does that actually huh I have so many jobs at hand right now but I cant take them cos the phone is shit it keeps getting glitch and hanging unnessarily.... AND I KEEP LOOSING MONEY

BIG FvvCK YOU TO UMIDIIGI!!! I SWEAR I'LL SAVE UP AND BUY INFINIX PRODUCTS COS IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!! Bleep ANYBODY WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE HYPE OF THIS SH!T AS$S PHONE!!! angry angry angry

Using another person's phone to post this atm!!! OMO THIS THING PAIN ME DIE AND NO BE SAY UNNA GO FIT REPLY OR HELP PERSON NOW, BUT IF ITS TO HYPE THE PHONE YOU'LL REPLY THE PERSON angry

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nairacent(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2020
My Umidigi Uwatch Unboxing and Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUMSfum9nfg
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
WAPKOSHCOMNG:
I dont know but I'm never recommending any umidiigi product s to anybody, and you you Mr Lexus or whatever. Thank you very much for making believe these umi products are the best.

Ever since I bought this piece of crap, it's from one problem to the Oda, First it was charging issues, then to battery. And then now the phone keeps restarting and glitching unnessarily. I made a factory reset still the problem persists, bought the phone since July last year 2019 and not for once the phone has given me any wireless update. What kinda device does that actually huh I have so many jobs at hand right now but I cant take them cos the phone is shit it keeps getting glitch and hanging unnessarily.... AND I KEEP LOOSING MONEY

BIG FvvCK YOU TO UMIDIIGI!!! I SWEAR I'LL SAVE UP AND BUY INFINIX PRODUCTS COS IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!! Bleep ANYBODY WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE HYPE OF THIS SH!T AS$S PHONE!!! angry angry angry

Using another person's phone to post this atm!!! OMO THIS THING PAIN ME DIE AND NO BE SAY UNNA GO FIT REPLY OR HELP PERSON NOW, BUT IF ITS TO HYPE THE PHONE YOU'LL REPLY THE PERSON angry

I speak/spoke from my experience, others speak/spoke from theirs......

You are entitled to your opinion, likewise others....

Goodluck in your quest......

5 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kyinusa: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Marvog:

Not on whatsapp man...
Running low on cash though, this lockdown no free person make money ohh,
How much for the A5 pro ? Lemme know if the cash I have will do.....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I speak/spoke from my experience, others speak/spoke from theirs......

You are entitled to your opinion, likewise others....

Goodluck in your quest......

Imagine this kinda talk, my phone having big issues after I've seen your stuff about the phone, now it's having God damn issues. Not even a goddamn! like clues to repair it or something! I thought i rated you sha!! Make unna no worry, see that kinda issues my phone is facing thisis the only shit you can say? angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The most recent OTA has drastically got the charging times lowered (not done an official check, but it felt like under 2 hours). Once i check, would update......

I use multiple parallel app, i can add unlimited numbers of multiple apps, it works flawlessly.....

Umidigi Power 3, is a brilliant device..... Indeed..... wink

Lol. Second space and parallel app no be the same o. Na the main reason why I go buy xiaomi phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
WAPKOSHCOMNG:

Imagine this kinda talk, my phone having big issues after I've seen your stuff about the phone, now it's having God damn issues. Not even a goddamn! like clues to repair it or something! I thought i rated you sha!! Make unna no worry, see that kinda issues my phone is facing thisis the only shit you can say? angry

I presume u're learned enough to know how to control Ur emotions and Ur utterances, Ur words are uncalled for cos no one forced u to buy the phone, Ur choice, Ur money, Ur phone.
It's funny when people rant the way u're doing. When all is good no one hears a word but once there's a problem we all bear our fangs like vampires. Did u tell us about Ur usage, where and how u manage Ur phone? Or even how people around you have handled Ur phone.
I would advise you use some decorum when u express urself on a public forum.
I'm sorry Ur phone is being problematic, yes it can be painful but stop throwing blames around, this can happen to anyone or any device, there's no perfect device out there, plain and simple. Just get what u can afford and suits Ur needs.
My 2 kobo....

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
WAPKOSHCOMNG:

After insulting me, that's the measured reply you deserve.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
ityP:

Lol. Second space and parallel app no be the same o. Na the main reason why I go buy xiaomi phone

Oya highlight the difference between second space and multi parallel app?

In my opinion, they are the same. The only difference been - :

1 - Preinstalled
2 - 3rd party
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
saint2ace:

I presume u're learned enough to know how to control Ur emotions and Ur utterances, Ur words are uncalled for cos no one forced u to buy the phone, Ur choice, Ur money, Ur phone.
It's funny when people rant the way u're doing. When all is good no one hears a word but once there's a problem we all bear our fangs like vampires. Did u tell us about Ur usage, where and how u manage Ur phone? Or even how people around you have handled Ur phone.
I'm sorry Ur phone is being problematic, yes it can be painful but stop throwing blames around, this can happen to anyone or any device, there's no perfect device out there, plain and simple. Just get what u can afford and suits Ur needs.
My 2 kobo....

Oga, we have been down this road before. But we keep getting people, always looking for someone to blame......

Even the almighty Apple & Samsung, sell faulty devices (unknowingly).........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

After insulting me, that's the measured reply you deserve.......
Didn't insult you or trynna insult you, but you really need to be in my shoes honestly, it's painful i swear the phone keeps doing that nothing i mean i don't even know what to do about ti swear, i know i over reacted to that, it was just so painful
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
saint2ace:

My 2 kobo....
You really need to be in my shoes i swear he dey pain gan, I've lost so many gigs and jobs the last 2days due to my phone being down, i mean how I'm i supposed to het a new phone when this one keeps misbehaving and i can't make money to buy a new one...

God im confused asf!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

1 - Preinstalled
2 - 3rd party

Second space I like 2 phones in one. Parallel app na to install same app twice. Totally different things
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
ityP:

Second space I like 2 phones in one. Parallel app na to install same app twice. Totally different things

That's the second space you mean..... So when one girlfriend or wife grabs your phone, logs to insta, it's blank......

For those of una with underG moves nah..... grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

1 - Preinstalled
2 - 3rd party

Egbon the 2 different in every department, Second space is like having 2 different phones on one hardware. Settings and apps can be configured independently, u need to experience to it to know the difference.
Parallel space has some of the features but they're worlds apart.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
saint2ace:

Egbon the 2 different in every department, Second space is like having 2 different phones on one hardware. Settings and apps can be configured independently, u need to experience to it to know the difference.
Parallel space has some of the features but they're worlds apart.

Oga, my hands are clean, i bare no skeletons in my cupboard........ grin

The question is........... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by coast27(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Still using my A3pro since December 2018 , the phone is cool, pls fellas what's this 1.1.1.1 apss does, VPN something right. Who can explain better to me please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.