Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716503 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flytime:
the umidigi upods has a poor quality of you don't believe me you can go to AliExpress reviews or just do a quick search on Google I'll advise you to get the redmi airdots for about 1500 more.

You didn't acknowledge or reply my SMS
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
lilachiever:

You didn't acknowledge or reply my SMS
I didn't get any sms,send me a message through my email or try other numbers I used to reply you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pweedyuz(f): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flytime:
the umidigi upods has a poor quality of you don't believe me you can go to AliExpress reviews or just do a quick search on Google I'll advise you to get the redmi airdots for about 1500 more.
Do you have a picture of the redmi airdots and if I can get in on Jumia ??

Thank you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flytime:
I didn't get any sms,send me a message through my email or try other numbers I used to reply you.

No need to do that, only wanted to affirm if we can meet on Tuesday after the lockdown has been relaxed...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flytime:
I beg to differ sir. I'm using the upods and I also have the redmi airdots. The upods have quality bass and long life battery than the airdots. Both of them lack active noise cancelation.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
lilachiever:

No need to do that, only wanted to affirm if we can meet on Tuesday after the lockdown has been relaxed...
okay I'll text you then.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flytime:
okay I'll text you then.

Alright
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
pweedyuz:

Do you have a picture of the redmi airdots and if I can get in on Jumia ??

Thank you
yes you can get on jumia just search for it but it shouldn't be more than 8k dont order if it's higher than that.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ejadike(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=zxcvbnmlkjhgfds post=85807681][/quote]how your experience of this device like?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When the Upods go inactive (happened to mine a few times)..........

Pressing and holding the power button for a little while, wakes it up again.....

I am enjoying mine wella.......

oga i kuku know about the inactive mode... happens to me too...i ll ve to hold the function button for like 5-10secs b4 u hear that lady saying <power on> <connected>
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

From the moment that water enters that bag, it's expired.......... cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
sleemoon:

Sure u can order from Jumia... it's around 6k or thereabouts.... U can ask Mustack ...i think i saw him posting Umidigi Upods then...

Am not responsible for the 1million boys
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
sleemoon:

oga i kuku know about the inactive mode... happens to me too...i ll ve to hold the function button for like 5-10secs b4 u hear that lady saying <power on> <connected>

I just say make i talk o..... At times, it's longer than 25 seconds......

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mustack:

I am not lie mohammed or thiefnibu......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by neddyguy: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
The earbud I bought from aliexpress arrived 3 days before total lock down, I was called by post office to come for it, I refused to go and collect it till now because I am afraid it might be contaminated with virus. Now, I have items worth 120k expected from aliexpress. I am confused I don't know what to do. Is there any way to decontaminate the items if they come?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
neddyguy:
The earbud I bought from aliexpress arrived 3 days before total lock down, I was called by post office to come for it, I refused to go and collect it till now because I am afraid it might be contaminated with virus. Now, I have items worth 120k expected from aliexpress. I am confused I don't know what to do. Is there any way to decontaminate the items if they come?
I'm just waiting till NIPOST will reopen and call me to come collect my screen,if you are afraid coz China can't be trusted truthfully,go with mask and gloves and disinfect b4 using them if they can be disinfected
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jskelly11: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Umidigi A5 Pro, about to expire.......

New kid on the block........ Umidigi A7 Pro...... cheesy
Like how much will this cost?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ejadike:
how your experience of this device like?

My experience is thus:- based on what I've seen so far, I'll recommend the device to anyone.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:44am On Apr 29, 2020
neddyguy:

Make I collect am for my own use
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by joshdriod: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

We can offer him Umidigi F2 or Umidigi S5 Pro......... grin
I can manage s5 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2020
joshdriod:

I can manage s5 pro

I hope you have drum loads of umipatience.............. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by joshdriod: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I hope you have drum loads of umipatience.............. cheesy
na make me want mi9t
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2020
joshdriod:

na make me want mi9t

All this xiaomi invaders...... Oga Saint2ace don carry una come abi............. smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

All this xiaomi invaders...... Oga Saint2ace don carry una come abi............. smiley

Egbon, I no do anything oh. My hands are clean, my Umidigi devices are still up and working. Ehen egbon how far our smart watches....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2020
saint2ace:

Egbon, I no do anything oh. My hands are clean, my Umidigi devices are still up and working. Ehen egbon how far our smart watches....

I was supposed to be in Nigeria now, but covid19 scatter balance everything...... cheesy

They are still here and would honour my pledge, once we know what's happening..... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I was supposed to be in Nigeria now, but covid19 scatter balance everything...... cheesy

They are still here and would honour my pledge, once we know what's happening..... wink

Not a problem boss just messing, worse case we'll meet on the other side...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2020
saint2ace:

Not a problem boss just messing, worse case we'll meet on the other side...

So long as that other side, is not that other side......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So long as that other side, is not that other side......... grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Beauty in your hands.......... grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by isco10(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Beauty in your hands.......... grin

Dollars is not smiling lipsrsealed

Besides where's is A6 pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sirqeeboi(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2020
isco10:

Dollars is not smiling lipsrsealed

Besides where's is A6 pro?

No a6 it actually odd numbers they are counting
Aone pro, a3pro a5pro and a7pro and so on

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adebayoggt(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Welcome to our umiworld.... Go forth and Umipepper non umidigi users, umigingering them, till they eventually make a switch......... grin

Drop some reviews so those yet to crossover, can become Umipeppered...... wink

Please I need your advice or anybody here can help.
I use A5pro ,I got it b4 Christmas on jumia.
Around early March this year I observed the phone is not charging. I changed switch charger and observe the other charger is very slow.
But I observe the original cable that came with the phone is not charging it.
I bought another cable , but it still very slow compare with when I got the phone newly.
The charging hour is too much.
Any help or advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.