Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1736885 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SaintOpzy(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2020
Hello, pls, is it that apart from Jumia, I can't get a A3s just in a phone store?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by geebehn(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2020
Dollywood:

I have watched countless of youtube reviews about the A3s, I'm going for the device, but i fear it not be able to play heavy games like PES 2020

Baba pls do you have link to download PES 2020 offline play?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 11:47pm On May 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Never...... 10mls = 55K....... cheesy

abeg carry ur antigen go front... khalidx nd Mustack go buy am...dem get money wella...

as for me Aje oooo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:39am On May 13, 2020
SaintOpzy:
Hello, pls, is it that apart from Jumia, I can't get a A3s just in a phone store?

You might, but go hunting with a shoe that has chunky soles.......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by techycontents(m): 2:22am On May 13, 2020
enigma0:
Pls, where can I get the umidigi a3s in ibadan?

I'd have to get it on jumia but i lost my atm card.

Contact me via my signature, and enjoy payment on delivery when you order via me on Jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:28am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:
Fellas, I just got this umi a5 pro. Of course it's a very nice and sturdy device. And I love the phone and everything about it.......apart from the excessive over heat on usage. I know quite some other users too are having this situation. Please does any one have a solution to this??

If you just got the A5pro then the it is presumed u're setting up Ur phone, a task that causes overheating in any phone, so give it a few days to update apps and settle down.

Secondly and most importantly, check for system updates and update Ur phone to the most recent version available, force restart your device a few times by pressing the power button till the phone starts and then give us feedback.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:45am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

Pls why is my umia5 pro overheating abeg. The thing won burn my hand

With which network?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 5:49am On May 13, 2020
I need Unidigi A3 Pro touchpad and back glass
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:29am On May 13, 2020
SaintOpzy:

No you can't.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:30am On May 13, 2020
sleemoon:

abeg carry ur antigen go front... khalidx nd Mustack go buy am...dem get money wella...

as for me Aje oooo

For the 2020 that I have decide to remove out if my age?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by victorbass1234: 6:51am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

If you just got the A5pro then the it is presumed u're setting up Ur phone, a task that causes overheating in any phone, so give it a few days to update apps and settle down.

Secondly and most importantly, check for system updates and update Ur phone to the most recent version available, force restart your device a few times by pressing the power button till the phone starts and then give us feedback.
I did the 500mb update just recently so it's up to date. And yea I been using for like a month it should have normalised. I don't what why else it's getting too hot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by victorbass1234: 6:52am On May 13, 2020
Mustack:

With which network?
Airtel
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

I did the 500mb update just recently so it's up to date. And yea I been using for like a month it should have normalised. I don't what why else it's getting too hot

Most times there are multiple updates, refresh the update page and try again or better still screenshot Ur update page for us to see.

Lastly, which network are u using and how's the reception in Ur area. Try another network SIM for data and give us a feedback
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by victorbass1234: 7:02am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Most times there are multiple updates, refresh the update page and try again or better still screenshot Ur update page for us to see.

Lastly, which network are u using and how's the reception in Ur area. Try another network SIM for data and give us a feedback
My update is updated. I'm using Airtel and it's even the same if I'm using MTN.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

My update is updated. I'm using Airtel and it's even the same if I'm using MTN.

Quick question, has it always been this hot since u bought it a month ago or it just started after the update or after u recently installed an app?
I see u're connected to wireless, does it heat up when connected to wireless too? If it does then force restart several times, and if that too doesn't work then restart in safe mode and watch the performance
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SaintOpzy(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You might, but go hunting with a shoe that has chunky soles.......... grin

Didn't quite get that...

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2020
SaintOpzy:

Didn't quite get that...

Simply put, no you can't get it in physical stores, it's either Jumia or AliExpress, the only alternative being that someone shipped in the device from those locations and selling in his store.

Best bet is to buy from Jumia, get it in 24hrs and have rest of mind.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SaintOpzy(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2020
Mustack:

No you can't.

Bet why?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SaintOpzy(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Simply put, no you can't get it in physical stores, it's either Jumia or AliExpress, the only alternative being that someone shipped in the device from those locations and selling in his store.

Best bet is to buy from Jumia, get it in 24hrs and have rest of mind.

Oh...Fenks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

don't worry..it ll normalise.... that's how the 1 i got too behaved...no more heating issues except am charging and playing game simultaneously which i only did yesterday night...

Better still switch it off and on at some intervals... ur phone AI ll adjust
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:56am On May 13, 2020
SaintOpzy:

Bet why?

I don't know why but I believe jumai have wild range of customers compare to other except NL small seller.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:57am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

Airtel

I don't know about Airtel but Etisalat battery sucker
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:59am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

Using MTN to browse is awesome. Not hotness no battery draining
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by victorbass1234: 9:42am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Quick question, has it always been this hot since u bought it a month ago or it just started after the update or after u recently installed an app?
I see u're connected to wireless, does it heat up when connected to wireless too? If it does then force restart several times, and if that too doesn't work then restart in safe mode and watch the performance
Yes since day one I got it it's been a boiling device. It's not about the wireless. It's even hotter on 4g than wireless.i have forced restart still the same. Please how I do I restart in safe mode
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

Yes since day one I got it it's been a boiling device. It's not about the wireless. It's even hotter on 4g than wireless.i have forced restart still the same. Please how I do I restart in safe mode

Click the power button when the power off option displays on the screen, click and hold till another option comes up asking you to boot to safe mode.

When u want to boot into normal mode, simply reboot Ur device.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2020
@repairpalng how much does it cost to fix umidigi A5 PRO screen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by repairpalng: 10:36am On May 13, 2020
osic:
@repairpalng how much does it cost to fix umidigi A5 PRO screen

Good day sir, currently 14k to fix.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by victorbass1234: 10:58am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Click the power button when the power off option displays on the screen, click and hold till another option comes up asking you to boot to safe mode.

Still same. Temp reaches about 45.c sometimes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by victorbass1234: 11:00am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Done. Still same. Reaches about 45"C sometimes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

Then it leaves us with one last attempt, backup and set back to factory settings
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2020
How do I solve this? Voice call and Video calls are very important to me on WhatsApp

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On May 13, 2020
victorbass1234:

Put your phone in safe mode, and observe for about 5 hours..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.