Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1722135 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Qasimak1: 6:40pm On May 30, 2020
Yes I can install other applications, the message but is applications not installed
Lexusgs430:

What message do you get? Can you install other applications?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Qasimak1: 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
Abuja
sulasa07:

Na NIPOST dey play with your package all thes months, Location?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jomafuvwe: 6:51pm On May 30, 2020
Hello family, I just got the A3x umidigi device from Jumia and I noticed that the microphone of the phone doesn’t work when making calls unless it is out on speaker.
Note the normal voice recorder is working so I don’t know what’s wrong here.
Kindly help out
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On May 30, 2020
Carmal90:

Hope dey for my power 3 then..
97 days after payment

Absolutely...... Would be worth the wait....... wink

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:09pm On May 30, 2020
Qasimak1:
Yes I can install other applications, the message but is applications not installed

Are you attempting to install an apk file, when same signature applies?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Marvog(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2020
Qasimak1:
Thank God I received my UMIDIGI A3S yesterday since March 3rd that I have ordered it from AliExpress but I can't install AliExpress, LinkedIn, Truecaller applications in it, please what can cause this and how can I navigate i.e be able to install all these applications in this A3S device.
Did you download the apps from other sites or are you trying to install it from Playstore.
If you Downloaded it form another site as apkpure, apksoft etc, its possible u downloaded an 'xapk' version of the file so you'll have to use an xapk file installer for that about 3.5mb size.
If its from play store,
Nothing to say...let the bosses assist you.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On May 30, 2020
Jomafuvwe:
Hello family, I just got the A3x umidigi device from Jumia and I noticed that the microphone of the phone doesn’t work when making calls unless it is out on speaker.
Note the normal voice recorder is working so I don’t know what’s wrong here.
Kindly help out

This is caused by an app. Look through settings, to find apps using your microphone.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jomafuvwe: 7:24pm On May 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This is caused by an app. Look through settings, to find apps using your microphone.........
How do I know the exact app causing this because right now I’m feeling like jumia sold me a faulty phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2020
Khalidx how long ll it take for Jumia to deliver to my doorstep when it gets to their pickup office
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:04pm On May 30, 2020
Jomafuvwe:

How do I know the exact app causing this because right now I’m feeling like jumia sold me a faulty phone

Before we go down the faulty phone route, put phone in safe mode, make a call to confirm true status of microphone........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
sleemoon:
Khalidx how long ll it take for Jumia to deliver to my doorstep when it gets to their pickup office
2-3 days it depends on the proximity of your house � to the office �
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
Qasimak1:

Let me suggest you try installing an apk file, of this said uninstalling apps........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2020
khalidx:
2-3 days it depends on the proximity of your house � to the office �

thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jomafuvwe: 8:15pm On May 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Before we go down the faulty phone route, put phone in safe mode, make a call to confirm true status of microphone........
I followed your instructions above and the same problem still persist. When I record a video the sounds plays well same with voice recording but when it comes to making of call without putting it in loud speaker, I can’t hear anything
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
Jomafuvwe:

I followed your instructions above and the same problem still persist. When I record a video the sounds plays well same with voice recording but when it comes to making of call without putting it in loud speaker, I can’t hear anything

Last chance testing, before returning as faulty device......

Reset device and test, if problem persists, speak to jumia..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jomafuvwe: 8:41pm On May 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Last chance testing, before returning as faulty device......

Reset device and test, if problem persists, speak to jumia..........

Just did same, problem still persist
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olatunyemi(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2020
is there any Gcam that works with A5 pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On May 30, 2020
Jomafuvwe:

Just did same, problem still persist

Call jumia........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:48pm On May 30, 2020
Mzleemah, you don scarce o..... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mzleemah(f): 8:53pm On May 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Mzleemah, you don scarce o..... tongue
abi o

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by tunji2003(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
Any help here I wanted to order for A3 pro battery on Aliexpress but Nigeria excluded for shipping any way out?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Qasimak1: 10:38pm On May 30, 2020
I have downloaded it from playstore and installed it, thank you for your advised and suggestions
Marvog:

Did you download the apps from other sites or are you trying to install it from Playstore.
If you Downloaded it form another site as apkpure, apksoft etc, its possible u downloaded an 'xapk' version of the file so you'll have to use an xapk file installer for that about 3.5mb size.
If its from play store,
Nothing to say...let the bosses assist you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benbobola(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2020
I will get that Umidigi A7 pro when it lands here. It is a must!

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by geebehn(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2020
cool

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Marvog(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2020
Qasimak1:
I have downloaded it from playstore and installed it, thank you for your advised and suggestions
. smiley smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by laluski(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2020
hello my people
i have two issues
1. I noticed of recent that my A5 pro gets Very hot,,,please what could be the problem and solution
2. I need A5 pro screen guard or preffrably what phone screen guard can match it (considering proximity sensor) as i dey paln enter computer village tomorrow.if youre also a screen guard seller at computer village you can drop our digits lets hook up tomorrow
tnx
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Marvog(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2020
Hellpppp...
I'm a novice in this Shipping of Packages things from oyinbo country.
I've not been to a post office to collect any package before.
I just wantu ask if I can get a package from the US without having any mail box or so....
Another question: Will the package get to Naija and how long?
please experienced bosses should help me out biko...
Thanks and Thanks....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:04pm On May 31, 2020
laluski:
hello my people
i have two issues
1. I noticed of recent that my A5 pro gets Very hot,,,please what could be the problem and solution
2. I need A5 pro screen guard or preffrably what phone screen guard can match it (considering proximity sensor) as i dey paln enter computer village tomorrow.if youre also a screen guard seller at computer village you can drop our digits lets hook up tomorrow
tnx

It's either an app is using excessive phone resources or your network mast is overloaded........ Use duraspeed to kill unnecessary apps from running all the time......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by darelar(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2020
Any advice on this A5 pro or anyone on the price range? I want to buy for my wife make she self join ummipeppe.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattbass(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2020
my one year umidigi one refuses to power again........i don try all the necessary measures to power the phone but e no gree work. nawah ohhh
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Teeklef(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Teathobi:
I want to sell my A5 pro ooh.
Got it last November. Still very very neat, no defects. I want to buy the A7pro..
Buyer is here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.