Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1722146 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2020
darelar:

Can you give me your experience with the A5 pro pls. I just bought 1 for my wife and she started using it yesterday evening. She said it hot while charging and still hot after charging when she was installing application's. Then the battery drop very fast compare with my experience on F1. Last night around 11 till 6am this morning without data on reduce with 4%. Is it normal?

Unfortunately, while charging and setting up a new device, even a Google pixel would get hot.......

Once it's all setup, less phone resource would be used and device would start performing optimally........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2020
saint2ace:
grin grin grin grin Abeg I no won laff this morning, Lexus abeg e don do, we know say e don tey wey u spoil....

When grown man with bear bear, up and down...... Wan be my pickin....... E get wetin e dey find......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2020
darelar:

Can you give me your experience with the A5 pro pls. I just bought 1 for my wife and she started using it yesterday evening. She said it hot while charging and still hot after charging when she was installing application's. Then the battery drop very fast compare with my experience on F1. Last night around 11 till 6am this morning without data on reduce with 4%. Is it normal?

Only 4% drop? 11pm - 6am = 7 hours of phone turned on, without data. The phone wey on so, nah air e take power hinself....... cheesy

We suppose naked you for market, give you beta flogging......

Oga dey use umidigi F1, hin come buy Umidigi A5 for Madam....... grin

You no see Umidigi F2, Umidigi Power, Umidigi Power 3 or Umidigi S3 Pro......... grin

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by de3lar(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Only 4% drop? 11pm - 6am = 7 hours of phone turned on, without data. The phone wey on so, nah air e take power hinself....... cheesy

You no see Umidigi F2, Umidigi Power, Umidigi Power 3 or Umidigi S3 Pro......... grin

Actually for my A3S, being on for from 10pm to 6am takes only 2% of my battery sometimes 1%.

He's expecting the A5pro to do the same.

It'll eventually reduce when normal daily usage commences on the phone.

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Best price:
Umidigi A3s -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by darelar(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
saint2ace:

Bros calm down Na, first while charging phones do get hot, while using a phone especially the first use, it should be hot cos a lot of apps are being restored and installed.
The chipset for the A5pro and F1 are not the same, the F1 has a better battery optimisation than the A5pro, Helio P60 against P23.
Then lastly u loss 4% of battery from night till morning which is almost 8hrs and u dey complain? Was Ur phone switched off? Was data off? What do u think runs the phone during the period?
Guy calm down, Ur phone is fine. Give it time. Run Ur updates, finalize Ur migration and transfers from Ur old phone, when all is done Ur phone will calm down and show u it's true potential.
Cheers

Thanks brother, Noted. My wife is just over worry and am not around to know how it it's.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by darelar(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

����� My oga you don finish me already o. You know say koro dey and no business. Nothing dey coming in the account and na so so e they fly commot from the account. I will tell her to give it some time. Just that I thought it will go the way of F1 as it has not hot at anytime.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by blackbone989(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
I think the A5pro is a good phone. U will enjoy d browser,the memory,d camera n �. Use d right charger n like me I don't use power bank n I try to avoid charging with small gen only bigger ones. Maybe that's y d � is superb.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
blackbone989:
I think the A5pro is a good phone. U will enjoy d browser,the memory,d camera n �. Use d right charger n like me I don't use power bank n I try to avoid charging with small gen only bigger ones. Maybe that's y d � is superb.
That one is even small.

You will never get tired of the A5 pro after 2 years when you try a custom ROM cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Masco2006m: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
I made an order of umidigi A5 pro from AliExpress since February update not delivered. I track it since last 2 week ago it was showing me delivered successful I called post office they said that the order did not arrive. What can I do?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Youngsage: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
@Khalidx kindly drop the links to your gcam and the config too. Can't find where I saved it again sad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
11Anonymous:

That one is even small.

You will never get tired of the A5 pro after 2 years when you try a custom ROM cheesy

HOIL dey your head.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by taiwosamwell(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's on Jumia Express

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Masco2006m:
I made an order of umidigi A5 pro from AliExpress since February update not delivered. I track it since last 2 week ago it was showing me delivered successful I called post office they said that the order did not arrive. What can I do?

Seek redress via Aliexpress.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
taiwosamwell:
It's on Jumia Express

Better price....... Don't say you were not told......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by preciousele(f): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Pls nairalanders, i am in need of android phone to be doing my assignment. The one i was using develop screen problem since january but can afford d scream its a samsung galaxy. If there's anyone who has any android to giveaway pls mention me. God bless in anticipation
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Anyone with a5 pro LCD for sale?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by seedorfy134(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
preciousele:
Pls nairalanders, i am in need of android phone to be doing my assignment. The one i was using develop screen problem since january but can afford d scream its a samsung galaxy. If there's anyone who has any android to giveaway pls mention me. God bless in anticipation
can u manage 3310

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dollywood(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why this place dry nowadays? People no dey buy phones again abi no longer complaints ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kentochi(m): 4:04am On Jun 09, 2020
umidigi A7 pro
who is interested in bringing in this device
via pre order it will take 3 weeks to arrive Nigeria.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kentochi(m): 4:16am On Jun 09, 2020
umidigi A7 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by preciousele(f): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
seedorfy134:
can u manage 3310
If it can do my assignment
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Muthiu(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
kentochi:
umidigi A7 pro
For how much
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2020
kentochi:
umidigi A7 pro

Ken
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fox97(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Good morning everyone, just this morning I noticed my a5 pro, media volume no gree work, to play music for the speaker and movie na wahala, but d Headphone Port sound dey work and alarm with phone ringtone sound dey play for speaker.

na just Small rain beat am yesterday for pocket, I no know weather na d thing bring dis wahala.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuhBye: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2020
11Anonymous:

That one is even small.

buggy android 10 custom roms
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2020
fox97:
Good morning everyone, just this morning I noticed my a5 pro, media volume no gree work, to play music for the speaker and movie na wahala, but d Headphone Port sound dey work and alarm with phone ringtone sound dey play for speaker.

na just Small rain beat am yesterday for pocket, I no know weather na d thing bring dis wahala.

What you deem small rain, your device called it a swim.........

Have you turned off and on again? If that fails, quarantine device in a moisture soaker.......

Umidigi never sold you an IP certified device............ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Samyd18: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Have you turned off and on again? If that fails, quarantine device in a moisture soaker.......

savage response
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fox97(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

D thing just weak me, I done turn am on and off, still reboot am for recovery mode, still thesame thing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fox97(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Everything else dey work, na just d headphones icon way dey show plug in and I know plug anything

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Teathobi: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
How much?

kentochi:
umidigi A7 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Prechy2836(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
fox97:

Everything else dey work, na just d headphones icon way dey show plug in and I know plug anything
That's the problem you have the phone thinks an earphone is plugged in that's why you can't listen to music since it's been played on a spiritual earphone grin grin just try dry em or go give engineer to blow dry or plug your ear piece then remove it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.