Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1771850 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Press and hold the little square from the menu options....
both of the aren't running hand in hand
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Now I know how it's done... Split screen works automatically with stock app...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:52am On Dec 09, 2018
I use u web asy browser because I use chrome for security stuffs...first I use us web and it told me app not supported then I try playstore and YouTube and it works perfectly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:53am On Dec 09, 2018
This is another mindnlowing experience from umidigi..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:56am On Dec 09, 2018
After oga lexusgs430 am first to witness split screen...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:00am On Dec 09, 2018
More

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:00am On Dec 09, 2018
I can sleep now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Cool.. Twitter video and normal video......
This baby is a bea

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Simson557: 3:36am On Dec 09, 2018
a3 pro now on Jumia at 32,500...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Mustack:

I know you're not sleeping.. that A3 Bell is ringing in your memory..
How you take knowshocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:55am On Dec 09, 2018
Mustack:

I have been to the party to see the host...
Wow the front can clear o.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Split screen on Umidigi A3.......
sorry how do I set this on my phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 09, 2018
Mustack:
After oga lexusgs430 am first to witness split screen...
does 2nd sim slot works fine with 4g than 1st sim slot? My phone is single band and the 4g isn't stable here in my location unlike my previous phone. Help pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Mrblaster:
sorry how do I set this on my phone.

From the navigation bar, press and hold the task manager button (small square).......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:53am On Dec 09, 2018
Mrblaster:
does 2nd sim slot works fine with 4g than 1st sim slot? My phone is single band and the 4g isn't stable here in my location unlike my previous phone. Help pls

Have you tried swapping sim slots? Is 3G more stable?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried swapping sim slots? Is 3G more stable?
3g is stable bro. No I've not tried swapping the sim slots. Should I try that? My 4g sim is currently in sim 1.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

From the navigation bar, press and hold the task manager button (small square).......
I don't think s2 lite support split screen. Says this app doesn't support split screen when I tried it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 5:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Sgbate:

......and if u dont, theres always the A3, except u want the notch,

The notch plus the extra RAM, the extra internal storage, USB type c port...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Jidibia:

I don't know sir. If its above my range I will just settle for something different.
But I have made up my mind, ain't buying any phone without selfie flash light in this 21st century. Imagine coughing 40-70k to buy a phone and no selfie flash light. You guys better get in touch with umidigi to do the needful o....

How many front facing cameras can take average photos at night even with flash... All the infinix and tecno (except d Camon series) wey I don buy before, I didn't take pictures at night not even with back camera..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:09am On Dec 09, 2018
ityP:

The notch plus the extra RAM, the extra internal storage, USB type c port...
oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me , no wonder jidibia is all over it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Mrblaster:
I don't think s2 lite support split screen. Says this app doesn't support split screen when I tried it

I am surprised S2 is not supporting SS, but the A3 does....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Mrblaster:
3g is stable bro. No I've not tried swapping the sim slots. Should I try that? My 4g sim is currently in sim 1.

Worth swapping sim position to test......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hopez456(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I am surprised S2 is not supporting SS, but the A3 does....
Not all apps support split. chrome, whatsap YouTube etc can be split on any device running android Nougaut and above while some other apps cannot be split. It's not phone manufacturers fault that some apps cannot be split but that of app developer.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Hopez456:
Not all apps support split. chrome, whatsap YouTube etc can be split on any device running android Nougaut and above while some other apps cannot be split. It's not phone manufacturers fault that some apps cannot be split but that of app developer.

Mrblaster, over to you....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2018
Mizik:
It took this thread over a year to reach page 100 but not up to a month we've added 50 pages!!!
Lexusgs430 the Ministry is moving o!!!
Can't wait to lay my hands on the A3!

seriously o, so u guyx turned over 4 pages overnight while i slept off, indeed the ministry is moving to the permanent site,...and imagine i missed diz party last nyt and nobody cared to mention me abi, afterall u know '' never known to miss an opportunity ''.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Sgbate:

seriously o, so u guyx turned over 4 pages overnight while i slept off, indeed the ministry is moving to the permanent site,...and imagine i missed diz party last nyt and nobody cared to mention me abi, afterall u know '' never known to miss and opportunity ''.

No point calling you in your dreams.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2018
Sgbate:

seriously o, so u guyx turned over 4 pages overnight while i slept off, indeed the ministry is moving to the permanent site,...and imagine i missed diz party last nyt and nobody cared to mention me abi, afterall u know '' never known to miss and opportunity ''.

So long has Umidigi keeps churning out the right devices, right prices and right designs........ The ministry would keep moving......

No stopping this Umidigi train now, we are marching into the world, to preach the gospel according to Umidigi...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

No point calling you in your dreams.......... grin
in Uangels i trust.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2018
Sgbate:

in Uangels i trust.

Indeed..... UMIANGELS....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Mustack:

I have been to the party to see the host...
oti clear! , flash shud'nt be a P, especially dat u can turn over the back if u not satisfied.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MacMkboy(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2018
the A3 seems cool, price wise for its features. Anybody knows if/when Jumia will have an xmas discount sales for phones?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

So long has Umidigi keeps churning out the right devices, right prices and right designs........ The ministry would keep moving......

No stopping this Umidigi train now, we are marching into the world, to preach the gospel according to Umidigi...
i refuse to allow ma frendz and family be decieved by the likez of tecno and shitfinix 8-).

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.