Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1714831 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by geezyk(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
geezyk:
Location is Lagos.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleekyjay(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
osic:
Umidigi A7 PRO cool

See my simple setup. smiley

Oga Lexusgs430 wetin you think?
This one suppose fine pass your own oo. Lol

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
saint2ace:

Well that's the sacrifice u have to make if u want that exact model, in the meantime Jumia express has some nice deals cool cool
Smile. Thanks for your time. I really appreciate
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leedml:

Have read lot of stuff you've write up here. I find you quite amazing dear. I believe the young guy picture you posted then was really yours wink keep the good work moving dear

I hope this is not love grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
11Anonymous:

hahahaha
Can i DM you via WhatsApp?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leedml:

Smile. Thanks for your time. I really appreciate

Uwc ma
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leedml:
hahahaha Can i DM you via WhatsApp?
You mean khalidx? wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
sleekyjay:

See my simple setup. smiley

Oga Lexusgs430 wetin you think?
This one suppose fine pass your own oo. Lol

Niagara falls, fall on you...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleekyjay(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Niagara falls, fall on you...... cheesy

Man wey sabi grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
MickzyDonald:

30 k sha
Go for A3S, I heard it is better than A3X and cheaper, but unfortunately now, it is no loner on jumia express
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
11Anonymous:

Goodluck with the newly found love, hope you have dropped your digits? I'm jealous o. Umidigitized love. Even Oga Lexusgs430 never get this luck
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Revelation4:
Goodluck with the newly found love, hope you have dropped your digits? I'm jealous o. Umidigitized love. Even Oga Lexusgs430 never get this luck
Lmao shocked
This phone is seriously giving me some feelings. My twins sister went for the new hot 9 but someone hint me about Umidigi, i just want to know am not the only user cus the name is kind of kiss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leedml:

Have read lot of stuff you've write up here. I find you quite amazing dear. I believe the young guy picture you posted then was really yours wink keep the good work moving dear
thanks for your kind words ma'am. Check ✔ your email �
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leedml:
Lmao shocked
This phone is seriously giving me some feelings. My twins sister went for the new hot 9 but someone hint me about Umidigi, i just want to know am not the only user cus the name is kind of kiss
Same thing here Dear, I just heard of the product during this lockdown, but was discouraged on facebook on the A7 pro until I stumble on this page and now I know any of my problems on the phone can be solved here. They are helping a lot here. I will be getting my A7 pro latest on Friday according to jumia. I hope you do so too before it finishes on jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sinachi100: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga Saint2ace, Oga Lexusg, Oga Khaliex, Oga 11Anonymous Biko I need urgent answer

where can I see fairly UMIDIGI S5pro grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lordtim001(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
osic:

grin grin grin
You obviously did something wrong. Where are you located,I can fix it. Or simply follow steps on the Umidigi page and install stock ROM
I already fixed it cheesy. After my battery was totally drained, I downloaded the official stock ROM and i tried the firmware upgrade option in SP and it booted up . But now, I'm toying with the idea of installing the custom rom again grin. I already unlocked bootloader and installed TWRP because I wanted to install the ROM via TWRP menu but vol up + power button is taking me to normal stock recovery. Thats when i tried using SP to install the custom rom but I probably made a mistake somewhere.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lordtim001(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
11Anonymous:

I don't know what you exactly did. You did something on your own without following any instructions.
I've sent you a PM. Let's walk through this together.
I followed all the instructions but got stuck when vol up + power button wasnt taking me into TWRP menu. I already reflashed the stock ROM but how can i fix the TWRP ish. I installed via ADB and I still installed via SP. Both were successful but I couldnt get into TWRP. I cant access my PMs (the mail I used is no longer in service)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
lordtim001:

I already fixed it cheesy. After my battery was totally drained, I downloaded the official stock ROM and i tried the firmware upgrade option in SP and it booted up . But now, I'm toying with the idea of installing the custom rom again grin. I already unlocked bootloader and installed TWRP because I wanted to install the ROM via TWRP menu but vol up + power button is taking me to normal stock recovery. Thats when i tried using SP to install the custom rom but I probably made a mistake somewhere.

We don already buy the goat, nah when we go kill am, we never know............ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sinachi100:
Oga Saint2ace, Oga Lexusg, Oga Khaliex, Oga 11Anonymous Biko I need urgent answer

where can u see fairly UMIDIGI S5pro grin

Buy am for me, then I sell am back to you........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lordtim001(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

We don already buy the goat, nah when we go kill am, we never know............ cheesy
My village people just told me to stop. Let me be managing the buggy stock ROM like that. Face ID wont work on these custom ROMS and I use it a lot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On Aug 12, 2020
lordtim001:

My village people just told me to stop. Let me be managing the buggy stock ROM like that. Face ID wont work on these custom ROMS and I use it a lot

Make i kúkú return this goat, back to the market b dat ........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Sinachi100:

where can u see fairly UMIDIGI S5pro grin
Ko ask o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dgitrader(m): 4:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Greetings umifam
I seriously need to have two WhatsApp apps on my A5pro
Has anyone tried it, and how do I go about it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:04am On Aug 12, 2020
dgitrader:
Greetings umifam
I seriously need to have two WhatsApp apps on my A5pro
Has anyone tried it, and how do I go about it?

Download clone space or parallel space.........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sinachi100: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Buy am for me, then I sell am back to you........
Oga Lexusg, u know say u sebi confused person
Which one b say buy and sell again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sinachi100: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Morganaliticus:

Ko ask o

Wetin dey do dis onegrin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mujibson(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2020
famep:

from jumia?
Yeah
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by famep(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2020
mujibson:
Yeah
when did u order and what's your location
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Sinachi100:

Wetin dey do dis onegrin
Omo... ips is not for me gan, e dey spoil my eyes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mujibson(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2020
famep:

when did u order and what's your location
Ordered on Friday, ready for pickup on Monday. Waited till yesterday to pick it up.

Ibadan
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by famep(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2020
mujibson:
Ordered on Friday, ready for pickup on Monday. Waited till yesterday to pick it up.

Ibadan
cool am staying in abj i ordered mine on Monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.