Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1707961 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oh, thanks a bunch.
saint2ace:

Some people stock parts at computer village Ikeja, repairpalng is one of them, like the guy above me said it's also possible to ship in the part from AliExpress. But the guiding principle for any device is to be careful while handling it. I hear the camera is good a d has improved with updates, so no cause for alarm......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tekenny: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello house, I ordered an item from AliExpress three months ago, and I was sent an email that it has arrived and should complete request. But I didn't receive any call... Please what should I do?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sirjay001: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Emily22:

shey make we tell am say u will reach china for screen replacement...bitter truth, even battery, you will reach hong kong.....

best is to protect your phone at all cost......

I have a3pro with damaged screen,will order for the screen on aliexpress when the nipost madness calm down....

presently i am using a7pro with a tough screen protector and a SOFT SILICONE RUBBER BUMPER cuz i can be careless at times......Check the image below incase you dont know soft silicone rubber bumper.

As for the camera....it ok or let me say its good...

Please I didn't hear about the problem with nipost, I ordered a7 pro phone case from AliExpress,please would it affect my order?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sirjay001:

Please I didn't hear about the problem with nipost, I ordered a7 pro phone case from AliExpress,please would it affect my order?

nope....u will get your order
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
After 6 months of active service, my type C cord has finally retired honorably grin grin
Me and my F2 will miss you cry cry

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by damibigmo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
DrHesjay:
How much did you get it sir?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
khalidx:
After 6 months of active service, my type C cord has finally retired honorably grin grin

Eyah congrats oh. Jboixxx Oya come service Khalidx replacement cable....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pls my Google play store is not downloading again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
khalidx:
Chai! We'll miss it. May it rest well after its active service life. It's time for a replacement with FloveMe hybrid (1300), Baseus (1800), TOPK (1200, in Ikeja,Lagos only).
WhatsApp Us
View Our WhatsApp Catalogue
View Our Telegram Channel for pictures, videos and/or .gif of some of our items.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
saint2ace:

Eyah congrats oh. Jboixxx Oya come service Khalidx replacement cable....... grin
The cable don try o, oga mi. Hope you're enjoying your cables, sir?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Revelation4:
Pls my Google play store is not downloading again
Clear it's cache and restart device.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
jboixxx:
Done. Still can't download. Just writing waiting to download forever
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oga Lexus..am tired of my F2 mic going on and off... i think its a bug cos i joined a F2 Group on Facebook and i found ppl complaining about the mic also... they ve to restart or do a factory reset to fix.. sometimes my restart fix it but today it didn't atall and i didn't take my earpods to work... getting tayad.... abeg help us tell dem to release update to fix it... khalidx come here abeg... am not on Twitter i would ve gone there to complain myself
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
khalidx:

Did u mishandled it or what?

mk i go dey find replacement cable incase of incasity cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tekenny:
Hello house, I ordered an item from AliExpress three months ago, and I was sent an email that it has arrived and should complete request. But I didn't receive any call... Please what should I do?

Go to the post office to check...

i ordered for a screen around May got it last week
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please I urgently need umdigi A7pro case and screen guard
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
jboixxx:
The cable don try o, oga mi. Hope you're enjoying your cables, sir?

Very well, grooving it like no tomorrow..... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
jboixxx:
Working now. Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleekyjay(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Join the telegram group for A7 Pro

@umiA7Pro

Link
t*me/umiA7Pro ( copy to browser and replace * with .)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
saint2ace:

I don steal my friend own… he was using umidigi power � before the screen cracked accidentally… I sharply colonized his cable for safety grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
sleemoon:
Oga Lexus..am tired of my F2 mic going on and off... i think its a bug cos i joined a F2 Group on Facebook and i found ppl complaining about the mic also... they ve to restart or do a factory reset to fix.. sometimes my restart fix it but today it didn't atall and i didn't take my earpods to work... getting tayad.... abeg help us tell dem to release update to fix it... khalidx come here abeg... am not on Twitter i would ve gone there to complain myself
oh so sorry…… the issue is with the Google app.. Disable the google assistant and the Google app itself…
The microphone � will only go off whenever you off the device and didn't power � it on for a long while.
Umidigi refuses to send an update to fix the bug.
Restarting the phone several times will wake the mic. There's a way to wake the mic without restarting the phone � that I discovered but I'll have to make a video tutorial because it has to do with the developer option.

Sorry for your experience.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
sleemoon:

Did u mishandled it or what?

mk i go dey find replacement cable incase of incasity cheesy
yes. We mishandled it grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Harwal: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Classickj:

https://dlandroid.com/shadow-kwgt-apk/
If you want to download the shadow kwgt

it's redirecting me to playstore... or how do you get that swipe up notification icons
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2020
khalidx:
oh so sorry…… the issue is with the Google app.. Disable the google assistant and the Google app itself…
The microphone � will only go off whenever you off the device and didn't power � it on for a long while.
Umidigi refuses to send an update to fix the bug.
Restarting the phone several times will wake the mic. There's a way to wake the mic without restarting the phone � that I discovered but I'll have to make a video tutorial because it has to do with the developer option.

Sorry for your experience.

ll be waiting for your tutorial... do am quick so i can share it with the F2 Group on Facebook too..
thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2020
A5PRO users and other peeps complaining of system ui ish.

I was just like you grin grin grin.bh God dun do am.no more system ui ish praise the Lord
And I mean since two weeks now.

Also,are a5pro users also aware of the user options like you could have your phone go back to how you bought it for a guest user and then take it back to how you use it when the person is done. It should be in settings or so.
This babe keeps on telling me I bought phone buh I have not downloaded anything grin grin grin
Peace out.
Love you guys
System ui has stopped
Has stopped.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BodePolScience: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2020
SALLYBERRY01:
Please I urgently need umdigi A7pro case and screen guard
Good morning Bro... Pls when have you started using the device... Also, I heard about the device heating up on time... How true is that? Cos I'm an heavy user though not for game... I would like to get mine today... Thanks...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BodePolScience: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2020
damibigmo:

Pls where did you get yours? I will like to get mine today as well... Thanks.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2020
khalidx:
I don steal my friend own… he was using umidigi power � before the screen cracked accidentally… I sharply colonized his cable for safety grin grin

Tif, tif, tif... Catch am, catch am...... In Fela's voice grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Classickj(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Harwal:

it's redirecting me to playstore... or how do you get that swipe up notification icons
I have not downloaded it yet, i use opera... When I click on download the file came up and it was 34/35mb
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tekenny: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2020
sleemoon:

Thank you very much for the reply
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tekenny: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2020
sleemoon:

please is it the nearest post office,or the head office
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BodePolScience: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2020
sleekyjay:
Join the telegram group for A7 Pro

@umiA7Pro

Link
t*me/umiA7Pro ( copy to browser and replace * with .)
Pls is there any watsapp group for the device... I'd like to join if there's one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.