Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1707992 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Classickj(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
sulasa07:

When someone has been using transition devices,they wouldn't know what it's about,even me sef no no am 5yrs ago
there is always a first time for everything
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by blackbone989(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Daintydan:
Samsung A10.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Richnero(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You have 3 sequence within flash mode....

1 - Off
2 - Auto
3 - On

Leave it on, and see American wonder....... cheesy
Gracias boss... Much respect. It was indeed an American wonder. smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Richnero:
Gracias boss... Much respect. It was indeed an American wonder. smiley

Come and see American wonder, come and see American wonder................ grin cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Richnero:
Hello everyone.

I got my Umidigi A7 Pro about two weeks ago after seeing so many positive reviews about it. But it was only until yesterday that I made use of the camera app in a not too bright place and discovered that the back camera flashlight isn't coming up when taking shots. Tried as much as I could in the camera settings to bring it on, it just wouldn't work.

I hope this is not a fault? Any fix?

Thanks.
Check if you can use the flashlight as torch. You might want to turn off battery saver for a test and your battery shouldn't be less than 16% unless flashlight won't come up to save battery.

If all these do not work, return the phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleekyjay(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Richnero:
Any help here?
does the torch feature work?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
blackbone989:
Which screen protector can match umidigi A5pro

If you are in Abeokuta, I have one that'll fit perfectly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleekyjay(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Join the telegram group for A7 Pro

handle:
@umiA7Pro

Link:
t*me/umiA7Pro ( copy to browser and replace * with .)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Richnero(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
sleekyjay:

does the torch feature work?
it working perfectly now. Thanks.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Richnero(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
11Anonymous:

Check if you can use the flashlight as torch. You might want to turn off battery saver for a test and your battery shouldn't be less than 16% unless flashlight won't come up to save battery.

If all these do not work, return the phone.
it's working fine now, thanks.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Goodevening people.. After following the thread for some time i have decided to purchase the umidigi a7pro. Original choice was redmi 8 or RN7 but as e dun pass my budget now, lemme port joor. As dis is the first time i will be getting stuff through Jumia, i want to ask, will the phone come with a screen guard and a good protective pouch or i will have to order those ones separately?

And i also noticed the phone is not on gsmarena; does this matter?

Thank you..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2020
lonar:
Goodevening people.. After following the thread for some time i have decided to purchase the umidigi a7pro. Original choice was redmi 8 or RN7 but as e dun pass my budget now, lemme port joor. As dis is the first time i will be getting stuff through Jumia, i want to ask, will the phone come with a screen guard and a good protective pouch or i will have to order those ones separately?

It comes with a very good protective pouch and a pre-applied screen protector which you can easily get substitute for.
As for reviews, you can easily get real-life examples from Nigerian users here. In case of issues, you can also revert back here for help.

Purchasing the A7Pro is something you will certainly not regret.

Cheers!
Shalom.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 1:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Buy your SanDisk (memory cards, Flash/OTG/SSD drives), Lexar cards, WD ext-HDD/SSD, charging bricks, Car chargers, USB cables, OTG dongles, Type-C to 3.5mm audio jack, Miracast dongle, RN9s/Pro and RN8 protectors (Mofi Case+TP for RN9s/Pro), Lenovo HE05/TWS/KZ earphones
| Telegram Channel: @JboiStore |  My WhatsApp Catalog/chat
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2020
It comes with a very good protective pouch and a pre-applied screen protector which you can easily get substitute for.
As for reviews, you can easily get real-life examples from Nigerian users here. In case of issues, you can also revert back here for help.

Purchasing the A7Pro is something you will certainly not regret.

Cheers!
Shalom.

Thanks bro.. I am really looking forward to be umipeppered too, lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by damibigmo(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Who else is experiencing the VPN go off whenever the screen locks? What can I do to stop it from doing that?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ChiSun27(m): 5:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You have added your knowledge to our ẹ database........

Just do quick drop your reviews......... grin

It's a nice phone. It charges fast as compared to what was said online.

Though I'm a graphic designer so I always plug the phone to the system to transfer files, one thing I noticed is that after plugging the phone to the system to transfer files, once I remove it, I will have to restart it before it will charge with electricity and if I still try to reconnect it to the system, I won't be able to select the transfer files command until I restart it. So it's tiring. Still finding my way on how to go around this.

Outside the above, it's a good phone. You have a storage space of 64 ROM and a 4g Ram which is very fast to console your self with. The camera quality is good. The audio sound is superb. The video display perfect. Very handfilling as it gives its own swag.

It's generally a nice phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2020
damibigmo:
Who else is experiencing the VPN go off whenever the screen locks? What can I do to stop it from doing that?

Ever heard of duraspeed?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2020
ChiSun27:

It's a nice phone. It charges fast as compared to what was said online.

Though I'm a graphic designer so I always plug the phone to the system to transfer files, one thing I noticed is that after plugging the phone to the system to transfer files, once I remove it, I will have to restart it before it will charge with electricity and if I still try to reconnect it to the system, I won't be able to select the transfer files command until I restart it. So it's tiring. Still finding my way on how to go around this.

Outside the above, it's a good phone. You have a storage space of 64 ROM and a 4g Ram which is very fast to console your self with. The camera quality is good. The audio sound is superb. The video display perfect. Very handfilling as it gives its own swag.

It's generally a nice phone.

Excellent review....... Don't know why it's failing to work, when it's disconnected........

Someone with the A7, can check the file transfer issue, if it can be replicated on another device.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by larrypourl(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2020
mattmogan88:
lol, no sir. I checked very well. The phone is actually 42,450 on umidigi official store on jumia but I used voucher code and got 15% discount

How can I get the voucher code. I'm getting one next week too ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2020
larrypourl:

How can I get the voucher code. I'm getting one next week too ?
I don't really know, I was just lucky. The day I ordered my phone , jumia sent me the voucher code.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mulatta(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Ordered the A7 pro yesterday on jumia, I don't know what to expect.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Mulatta:
hope it doesn't disappoint, cos mine is also on the way. The phone is selling like mad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mulatta(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2020
mattmogan88:
hope it doesn't disappoint, cos mine is also on the way. The phone is selling like mad
Fingers crossed, mine has been shipped so tomorrow I should be receiving her.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henrygold100: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2020
There is this small button phone but still yet android that I saw one day dat captured my heart, I hv forgotten the name
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Mulatta:

Don't worry, pesin wey dey expect wife, no dey stretch neck......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2020
mattmogan88:

It's selling like mad...... Do you know why?.....

Word of Mouth......... Not unless all the buyers are raving mad...........

What do you think?.... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Mulatta:

Fingers crossed, mine has been shipped so tomorrow I should be receiving her.

When you receive her........ Don't forget to drop a review...........

Also Umipeppering & Umigingering, is fully allowed...... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's selling like mad...... Do you know why?.....

Word of Mouth......... Not unless all the buyers are raving mad...........

What do you think?.... grin
grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Halyma(f): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Hi, can one install GCAM on Umidigi A5pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Halyma:
wait for oga lexus
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2020
mattmogan88:
wait for oga lexus

Halyma:

Wait for Oga khalidx......... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.