Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716058 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2020
elijahy1:

But it seems the complains are coming from people who recently bought this device

A classic case of people who make mistakes are always those new to a phenomena.

Secondly, usage habits are never explained just the problems. In my house I have not changed a light bulb in 4yrs, some say it's plain luck but it's not, I power all my appliances through an inverter that has surge protection and an automatic voltage regulator. So high and low currents is not my problem, that way even my chargers are all intact; what I do now is dash out the old ones as I get newer versions.

All I can is, treat Ur phone right and u will get the best out of it... But don't buy a goat and expect it to work like a donkey.... If you know you know.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Unbeatable2:
Please I need someone to help me out with the best tempered glass to buy for my A7 Pro, this waterproof screen guard is a mess now. The thumb feel ain't smooth anymore. Please post pictures if you have to. I want to buy as soon as possible. Thanks

Take Ur phone to guys who sell tempered glass, you can even try the wheelbarrow guys, they'll try what they have till they find what works for you.

I don't use the device so I can't give specifics. But believe me when you go to the market u'll see something that works for you.

Half bread they say is better than puff puff grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Danielscott001:
Jumia agent wey suppose deliver my UmiA7pro today so, him number dey switched off.
abi na sign for me to change mind?.
but i neva still understand why i still dey skeptical....make i no go use my money buy problem oooo grin grin grin

Jumia agents only make orders, you'll be contacted by the dispatch person once Ur order is available. You'll be contacted via text and email.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olabolaji(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Danielscott001:
E go soon get the wahala you dey find grin grin
grin ;DHaaa abeg no jinx am now kilode, e no go get any wahala grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloteskem(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
mattmogan88:
All these people wey Dy fear to buy the A7 pro.. whats really the problem
Your phone dey play pubg well? And also pes 2020?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Anticqz: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Unbeatable2:

No one is responding to my query. Biko someone should help out. Mister @lexusgs430, my Umidigi family, I need recommendations.
try that of redmi note 8 pro,or redmi note 7 pro,since they have the same screen size with umidigi A7 pro ( 6.3" ), and the same front camera position (middle)...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
saint2ace:

Take Ur phone to guys who sell tempered glass, you can even try the wheelbarrow guys, they'll try what they have till they find what works for you.

I don't use the device so I can't give specifics. But believe me when you go to the market u'll see something that works for you.

Half Agege bread they say is better than full puff puff grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I offer 37,900......... grin

Tufiakwa...
The gods ve spoken

thunder fire 37999...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Qasimak1: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hello
Cubot Rainbow 2 with 1GB RAM, 16GB and 2400 battery capacity is available at the rate of 22k

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Qasimak1:
Hello
Cubot Rainbow 2 with 1GB RAM, 16GB and 2400 battery capacity is available at the rate of 22k

Oga create thread for your phone na. Thread says "Umidigi" and you dey market other brands, if dem knack you ban now you go shout foul.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Yusuf54: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Is it safe to update the wireless app on umidigi A7 pro ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
elijahy1:

Check 2 to 3 pages back.
It ranges from faulty charger to screen problem to speaker problem.

Make person no come get BP ontop phone matter.
then make una forget the phone go buy the perfect ones.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Meloteskem:

Your phone dey play pubg well? And also pes 2020?
go buy monstrous phone chairman, A7 pro is not a gaming device
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yusuf54:
Is it safe to update the wireless app on umidigi A7 pro ?
Yes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Yusuf54: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Toluene15:
Yes
Will the phone power off during the wireless update?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
lilachiever:

Oga create thread for your phone na. Thread says "Umidigi" and you dey market other brands, if dem knack you ban now you go shout foul.

In 2020, anyone that buys a 1GB RAM smartphone, is not smart at all and deserves to have a drink with oshopickin.........

Nah the same time den sleep, nah the same place den face........... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
lilachiever:

In 2020, anyone that buys a 1GB RAM smartphone, is not smart at all and deserves to have a drink with oshopickin.........

Nah the same time den sleep, nah the same place den face...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by OptimisticRock: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good day guys. Can someone please hook me up with the premium version of One HW camera? Thanks.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yusuf54:
Will the phone power off during the wireless update?
Definitely. For some minutes. Make sure your device is charged before updating
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Infinix sells smart 4 for 40K embarassed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Qasimak1: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Oga, why you wan spoil market for me, no be everyone get money to buy big phone now

Lexusgs430:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Yusuf54: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Toluene15:
Definitely. For some minutes. Make sure your device is charged before updating
okay..thks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by wolextayo: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Nah the same time den sleep, nah the same place den face........... grin
Lol. Don't say that. iPhone 6 is 1 GB RAM but you'll never notice. Camera is better than most 2020 android phones.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
wolextayo:

Lol. Don't say that. iPhone 6 is 1 GB RAM but you'll never notice. Camera is better than most 2020 android phones.

Very different eco systems.......... tongue

And I would NEVER buy an iPhone........... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PrettySmart(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
I got my device "Umidigi A7 pro this afternoon... I must confess, the phone is really beautiful and worth more than its price....

My colleagues couldn't believe I bought a phone with nice specs at that price.... Some haven't heard of Umidigi....

Elijah1 order yours ASAP...

Oga Lexus, come do matriculation for me nah... I don enter umiversity!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by wolextayo: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
PrettySmart:
I got my device "Umidigi A7 pro this afternoon... I must confess, the phone is really beautiful and worth more than its price....

My colleagues couldn't believe I bought a phone with nice specs at that price.... Some haven't heard of Umidigi....

Do give away for boys
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
PrettySmart:

Happy Matric........ grin

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PrettySmart(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Happy Matric........ grin

Thanks boss!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
PrettySmart:

Thanks boss!!!

We dey patiently await your reviews....... smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
PrettySmart:

You made a prettily smart decision! wink wink

Welcome to the UmiWorld!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Danielscott001: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
PrettySmart:

Congratulations ooooo. welcome to the Umifamily. which colour you buy grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by elijahy1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
PrettySmart:

Brozz happy matric.

You have Umipeppper me this evening.

Make my savings complete, I go soon get admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.