Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716903 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Skye123:
Can somebody pls recommend a trusted person I can buy the A7 pro from
redpanter1, redpanter11 come and sell market
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Redpanter11:

Check your network, put the SIM you are not using to browse in 2G...
Check the apps that's draining your battery the most, there was a time Mx player was draining battery like mad.
I have just a sim in the phone since I got it, and I browse with 3g. The phone tells me that no app is draining battery..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
saint2ace:

What exactly do you use Ur phone for? Then can u show us a screenshot of Ur brightness level, lastly don't use battery saver till u get to 20% ...
Just surfing the net mainly, and WhatsApp and messenger. I never even use battery saver until it comes on automatically when battery gets to 15percent.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sandycee:
Can one buy it from Jumia on that day
You place an order for it on the Jumia platform and then you receive the phone within two to three days. You get it in a day if you live in Lagos. Redpanther helped me order mine, you can try him. He is sure.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What is your average usage?....

Some people use this same battery for 2 days, some even more.......

You cannot put a horse on a constant sprint race, and complain that it's drinking too much water....... tongue
I think over four hours. Once I start pressing the phone, the battery starts running like sey we get quarrel lol.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
mattmogan88:
there is nothing you can do about it, absolutely nothing
Hmmm. Eatis weh.. grin. I go manage be that na
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
lonar:

I think over four hours. Once I start pressing the phone, the battery starts running like sey we get quarrel lol.

You cannot be overpressing your phone, like I press my girlfriend's.........

And not expect excessive spillages.......... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You mean like you press your girlfriend or your girlfriend’s? grin but I get really. Hehehhe
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
lonar:

You mean like you press your girlfriend or your girlfriend’s? grin but I get really. Hehehhe

Are they yours........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are they yours........ cheesy
nawao PRESS PRESS
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
mattmogan88:
nawao PRESS PRESS

What are you pressing............ smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Skmoda360(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What are you pressing............ smiley
PS5 pad now grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
I have committed a big mistake. I didn't know A9 pro will be out quickly. Was expecting it to be next year. Who will buy A7 pro. One month old. Not even a single scratch
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sbeylee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hi everyone please who can help me order this A7s @Lexusgs430 where are my guys na and I have A5pro I want to repair the screen just got black since oo, anyone with good engineer wey Sabi and the price I can get it done?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sbeylee(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Revelation4:
I have committed a big mistake. I didn't know A9 pro will be out quickly. Was expecting it to be next year. Who will buy A7 pro. One month old. Not even a single scratch

How much do you want to sell it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sbeylee:

How much do you want to sell it
40K. I bought it 45k o. It is not these ones they sell now at 39 having issues up and down
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter11(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2020
Skye123:
Can somebody pls recommend a trusted person I can buy the A7 pro from
Contact on WhatsApp or call 2348127838587 to order
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter11(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter11(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2020
lonar:

Just surfing the net mainly, and WhatsApp and messenger. I never even use battery saver until it comes on automatically when battery gets to 15percent.
Change to airtel or mtn. I don't trust 9mobile. Sometimes even 3G drain more battery than 4G.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 2:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Revelation4:
40K. I bought it 45k o. It is not these ones they sell now at 39 having issues up and down
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Danielscott001: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Revelation4:
Are you selling based on the amount you bought it or current market price? e be like you nova study economics. you been dey press yansh when teacher dey teach am abi grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2020
A9pro ✌️✌️
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2020
lonar:

check the battery usage... the app with the highest% like 16 and above [while ur phone is idle] is the culprit...

remember the app draining while ur phone is idle...

go to app settings disable the app, clear cache and re enable it

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2020
sleemoon:

check the battery usage... the app with the highest% like 16 and above [while ur phone is idle] is the culprit...

Good advice
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2020
CONFUSION don start o, many are still enjoying their A7 pro, others are still waiting for their own to get shipped then boom!!!, A9 pro surfaced with a mouth watering specs and price. Now many A7 pro users are regretting why they bought the device. This is bad undecided .

Me too, am still waiting for the A9 pro to land on jumia gan gan, then I will decide the faith of my lovely A7 pro....

NOTE,: am not regretting buying the phone and Will never regret buying the phone grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Bolubaba(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Patiently waiting till it lands on jumia express
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2020
sleemoon:

No app is using up to 16percent when idle. I will change browsing SIM and continue to observe the situation. I woke up with 92percent, haven't done anything just coming to type here and it is already 85percent.

Btw, how did manage to make your battery bar look like that?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lonar: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Redpanter11:

Change to airtel or mtn. I don't trust 9mobile. Sometimes even 3G drain more battery than 4G.
I am getting Airtel soon. Thanks.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LeeMason(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Who sells original A5pro chargers, or can anyone recommend a charger that charges the A5pro fast?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ajog1: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ajog1: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2020
mattmogan88:
CONFUSION don start o, many are still enjoying their A7 pro, others are still waiting for their own to get shipped then boom!!!, A9 pro surfaced with a mouth watering specs and price. Now many A7 pro users are regretting why they bought the device. This is bad undecided .

Me too, am still waiting for the A9 pro to land on jumia gan gan, then I will decide the faith of my lovely A7 pro....

NOTE,: am not regretting buying the phone and Will never regret buying the phone grin

This your mentioning ' regret/regretting'...... E get beta undertone....... That unspoken word........... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.