Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1718313 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Danielscott001:
Mehn my UmiA7pro just landed today. Package received in full satisfaction, the phone is too sleek and clean abeg....far more better than what i was even expecting for such price. Umi to the world...i don finally enta Umiversity. abeg the phone try jor ...make we dey wait for bison grin grin grin

Welcome to Umiversity campus...... We dey await beta reviews o......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
My umidigi one battery don finally pack up.

Time to upgrade cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter11(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Best price:
Umidigi A7 Pro 4gb 64gb -

Umidigi A7 Pro 4gb 128gb -

Umidigi A7 4gb 64gb -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss kiss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lexus, how much would A9Pro be going for?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Skmoda360(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Meloteskem:

Dark mode is cool though but it only saves battery life when you're using a phone with OLED screen bro
No wahala
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
dollarnaira:
My A5 pro hangs at intervals.
Help!!!

I v factory reset
I v reinstalled v1.5 rom of A5 pro
I reboot n reboot tire.
My screen is working

Problem still persists

I'm experiencing the same issue, I noticed it all started after the last OTA update. is your phone still fast charging because mine charges very slow now.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
orlayemmy15:

I'm experiencing the same issue, I noticed it all started after the last OTA update. is your phone still fast charging because mine charges very slow now.

wifey A5PRO still doing normal even after the last update...no issues or whatsoever
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Oga Lexus, I believe bison better pass the a9 pro in pricing oh. 150$ to $140 almost the same tech but that rugged build and cooling system for just $10 is a profitable deal. People won't understand the usefulness of that cooling system until your the cooling paste on your AMD Graphics card inside your laptop get dried up. The thing dey work like magic.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
orlayemmy15:

Force restart Ur phone by holding the power button for about 20secs, give us an update when u do...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Meloteskem:

Dark mode is cool though but it only saves battery life when you're using a phone with OLED screen bro

I don't believe this, because my phone automatically switches to dark at battery saving level (15%) which one can't revert until you charge beyond 15%. So if the white theme says battery than the dark theme why switch over to the dark them a critical battery levels?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olabolaji(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Exumal:

I don't believe this, because my phone automatically switches to dark at battery saving level (15%) which one can't revert until you charge beyond 15%. So if the white theme says battery than the dark theme why switch over to the dark them a critical battery levels?
I think you are right, why will it switch automatically to dark theme when the battery saver is on. Are the developer mad or it really does save battery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
jaeyking:

haba just like the way playstore dey give specified apps meant for the phone. na so i reason the update go be. mind you. no be os update oo. Na security updates ok
he actually has a point, but it depends on how it's implemented.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Exumal:
Oga Lexus, I believe bison better pass the a9 pro in pricing oh. 150$ to $140 almost the same tech but that rugged build and cooling system for just $10 is a profitable deal. People won't understand the usefulness of that cooling system until your the cooling paste on your AMD Graphics card inside your laptop get dried up. The thing dey work like magic.
it come down to design versus something extra

And I for one would pick the a9 pro's design over the extra features of the bison
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oneplus 7T - 200K
OPPO RENO 2 - 170K
Umidigi Power 3 - 65K
Umidigi S3 Pro - 100K
Google Pixel 2 - 110K

Tell me the one you wan buy o......... Make we sharpaly organise waybill.........? grin

I am still waiting for you to send the first one remember, you promised to pay for waybill.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
ILoveToFuCcK:

Time to upgrade cry
that device was a steal for it's price and I doubt me ever selling it if I had one

I mean wireless charging for that price plus power button fingerprint when it wasn't popular is a steal for that price
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
dollarnaira:
My A5 pro hangs at intervals.
Help!!!

I v factory reset
I v reinstalled v1.5 rom of A5 pro
I reboot n reboot tire.
My screen is working

Problem still persists

Hey man! I might be of help.
Does your screen freeze and stop responding to touches?

When it freezes and you press the volume button, does the volume panel(where you can increase or decrease volume) show up?

If the answer to these questions is yes, I have a solution, that made mine okay.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flytime:
that device was a steal for it's price and I doubt me ever selling it if I had one

I mean wireless charging for that price plus power button fingerprint when it wasn't popular is a steal for that price

I really love my umi one. It has served me so well. I'm reconsidering my decision to sell it seff grin

Solid device!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
ILoveToFuCcK:

I really love my umi one. It has served me so well. I'm reconsidering my decision to sell it seff grin

Solid device!

I totally agree, the Umidigi one is one of a kind.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

I am still waiting for you to send the first one remember, you promised to pay for waybill.

Wake up from this bad dream............ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flytime:

U're talking of the Umidigi one pro and max..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
saint2ace:

I totally agree, the Umidigi one is one of a kind.....

ILoveToFuCcK:

Time to upgrade cry

Awon #LegacyCrew.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flytime:
it come down to design versus something extra

And I for one would pick the a9 pro's design over the extra features of the bison

I would choose functionality over asthestics any day....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
sleemoon:

wifey A5PRO still doing normal even after the last update...no issues or whatsoever

Just upgrade your special ladies device........ She deserves it, right?...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Owan #LegacyCrew.........

Awon #jealously crew tongue tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
saint2ace:

Awon #jealously crew tongue tongue

Shame on a yoruba demon, that cannot spell yoruba words correctly......... grin

Awon #LegacyCrew........ tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
sleemoon:

wifey is very lucky ooo.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
saint2ace:

Force restart Ur phone by holding the power button for about 20secs, give us an update when u do...

I don do am several times, but it still persist. thanks for your concern.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
orlayemmy15:

wifey is very lucky ooo.

Trust you to continually defend this position....... We don dey this matter, before the year of covid............ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
11Anonymous:

Hey man! I might be of help.
Does your screen freeze and stop responding to touches?

When it freezes and you press the volume button, does the volume panel(where you can increase or decrease volume) show up?

If the answer to these questions is yes, I have a solution, that made mine okay.

YES
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
saint2ace:

U're talking of the Umidigi one pro and max..
oh i thought they were the same thing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Flytime:
oh i thought they were the same thing

Nope the Umidigi one was the base edition....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
orlayemmy15:

YES

Oya o....... We don cook the jollof rice, we dey await moimoi and turkey......... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.