Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1721462 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

He really slacked. I was reading some posts that originated from 2008 till 2010 and it was a thing of joy to find him interacting in the posts by dropping comments and asking questions. Seems nowadays, the keys have been handed to the mods and we now have to endure the highfalutin ones amongs them who feel like God! angry angry
Archive button, ability to see who liked and shared your posts, improved emoticon and emojis are not too much to ask for! shocked shocked shocked

All the same, we move cool cool

To think that nairaland was conceived before Facebook, twitter, LIB, Instagram, reddit etc etc.....

Is simply an insult..........

What do we know........ We move........ cool

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

He really slacked. I was reading some posts that originated from 2008 till 2010 and it was a thing of joy to find him interacting in the posts by dropping comments and asking questions. Seems nowadays, the keys have been handed to the mods and we now have to endure the highfalutin ones amongs them who feel like God! angry angry
Archive button, ability to see who liked and shared your posts, improved emoticon and emojis are not too much to ask for! shocked shocked shocked

All the same, we move cool cool
A dislike button,the ability to delete threads, dark modes, blocking people,chat page...I mean email is just a long walk amongst others should be added

He should release an official app but no he prefers leaving things the way they were
The only reason why he is so confident is because we have no were to go
There's no other forum for nigerians,I there's a strong competitor people would port

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Flytime:
A dislike button,the ability to delete threads, dark modes, blocking people,chat page...I mean email is just a long walk and so on should be added

He should release and official app but no he prefers leaving things the way they were
The only reason why he is so confident is because we have no were to go
There's no other forum for nigerians,I there's a strong competitor people would port

Even sites that started yesterday have migrated to apps!
It won't be a big deal to have a Nairaland app on Playstore or its iOS counterpart! shocked shocked shocked
He and his mods don't listen to opinion of users here at all! angry angry
And if you talk too much, one mod from nowhere will dash you ban justlaikdat! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

It won't be a big deal to have a Nairaland app on Playstore or its iOS counterpart! shocked shocked shocked
And if you talk too much, one mod from nowhere will dash you ban justlaikdat! tongue tongue tongue
lol
Suggestion box is needed,but the issue is would it be read or act upon?
The only useful mods on this forum in my opinion is the supermods,the rest are either bad or just there
If the stupid antispam bot bans one ,telling the mods of the section won't make any difference

I don't think the mods ever read your messages unlike the supermods that acts swiftly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omoadeleye(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
holarmy10:
RepairpalNG said 18k to fix cry cry A7pro

Y'all should advice me please
Should I fix or just buy another device

i can help you to order for a screen on AliExpress, then you can use less than 2k to repair at a good phone engineering shop
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gfon(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
iahmed:
I am officially a member of this great community, I got my umibaby A7 today!
you got if from an online store or a shop? Asked around couldn't get the phone. And how much did you get it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by iahmed(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
gfon:
you got if from an online store or a shop? Asked around couldn't get the phone. And how much did you get it?
got it on Jumia ₦36,900
Redpanther can help you with that
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gfon(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2020
iahmed:
got it on Jumia ₦36,900
Redpanther can help you with that
thanks. Pls what's ur review on the phone and how strong is it's battery?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2020
gfon:
thanks. Pls what's ur review on the phone and how strong is it's battery?

Strong like bagco super sack........... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2020
A month old UMIDIGI A7 pro for sale. Check my signature and hit me on WhatsApp if you are really interested...

Current location is Anambra
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bareal(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

They are typical Nigerians, dictators...very autocratic.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gfon(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

lol okay. Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by honey001(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2020
mattmogan88:
A month old UMIGIDI A7 pro for sale. Check my signature and hit me on WhatsApp if you are really interested...

Current location is Anambra

Which brand be Umigidi again biko?

All these umiversity students self.....

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2020
honey001:

Which brand be Umigidi again biko?

All these umiversity students self.....
lol cheesy typo error, no be say I chop my school fees o grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Anonime1105(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2020
khalidx:
they are two things involved, is either the Glo sim doesn't support 4g or there's no 4g reception in your area.
I suspect the latter. Lemme use my house as an example. in my house, I can't get a stable 4g signal because the 4g enabled mast in my area is a bit far away from me so I'm usually on 3g but immediately I step outside I'll be blazing on 4g.

4g works well now using the second son slot, I think the problem is the first SIM slot.

Thanks for your input bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Anonime1105(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This is the reason we call this place......... UMIVERSITY...... grin

This same Umiversity introduced me to Umidigi over a year ago and I have gone to spread the umilectures to all who cares to listen grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmyN(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2020
I'm trying to get GCAM for android. Tried searching on playstore but no result. I would appreciate some directions on how to get it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Anonime1105:

4g works well now using the second son slot, I think the problem is the first SIM slot.

Thanks for your input bro
glad you are flexing your device.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2020
emmyN:
I'm trying to get GCAM for android. Tried searching on playstore but no result. I would appreciate some directions on how to get it.
phone model
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sunshineV(f): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

please how do u remember ur username?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by trifonov: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Mosunmolade:

Not on jiji

Jiji is the best option cool cool cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Anonime1105(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2020
khalidx:
glad you are flexing your device.
Thanks man
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmyN(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2020
khalidx:
phone model

It's A3X
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2020
sunshineV:
please how do u remember ur username?

Like we Yoruba people say:- Onikun ló mọ ìkà
I designed my username uniquely to me so I remember it. grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

Like we Yoruba people say:- Onikun ló mọ ìkà
I designed my username uniquely to me so I remember it. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by iahmed(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I can't say it better than this.
The battery keeps getting stronger everyday grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Eawwal(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Redpanter11:

Tomorrow kiss

The Jumia agent came to deliver my phone today, when I opened the package, it was a Samsung cord that was there. I returned the package to him immediately, my details was on the package, I don't know what to do.
My first time of shopping with jumia

Cc Lexusgs430

Modified

I got a call from Jumia now that my money will be refunded, it'll take 48-72 hours before they'll begin the refund process, I waited for more than 3 weeks just to get this bad news and I've sold my phone yesterday thinking I'll get my package today.
This is so sad. I'm disappointed.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by samueloyem19: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
jaeyking:

Well the HOT 10 its a G70 processor and at 60k.
For the transission fans.
Its a fair deal
Even Infinix Hot 10 Lite is not a bad option if you are a normal user. It has 2GB RAM and Helio A20 processor which is good enough for normal uses.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jaeyking(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
samueloyem19:

Even Infinix Hot 10 Lite is not a bad option if you are a normal user. It has 2GB RAM and Helio A20 processor which is good enough for normal uses.

helio A20 is good enough for normal use.
guy fear God na.
and the phone is 47k.

fear God oo

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Giggs247: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please I got my Umidigi A7 pro last week but I noticed that the default call recorder that shows up during calls (when I was using the A5 pro version) doesn't display. So now I can't record calls without using a 3rd party software.

Please I would appreciate any help
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
samueloyem19:

I won't believe this until I see the retail price on Jumia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
jaeyking:

helio A20 is good enough for normal use.
guy fear God na.
and the phone is 47k.

fear God oo

No mind the bros jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.