Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1708279 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
wolextayo:

Can we anticipate F3 in the future?
This F2 is long gone. I really want to upgrade this a7 pro grin

Of course, F3 would be launched in Q4 or early Q1 2021........... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If you think you did not sleep on it, with that your heavy body..........

What then happened to it overnight............ cheesy

My body no heavy at all. It has happened to two of my ex phones and the phone was on bed with me yesterday. I don dey fear oh. How A3x screen with digitizer go dey costlier pass A7pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Exumal:

My body no heavy at all. It has happened to two of my ex phones and the phone was on bed with me yesterday. I don dey fear oh. How A3x screen with digitizer go dey costlier pass A7pro

The person wey dey carry the body, no dey ever feel the weight nah........... cheesy

Nah the tins wey the body crush or collide with, dey give feedback............ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The person wey dey carry the body, no dey ever feel the weight nah........... cheesy

Nah the tins wey the body crush or collide with, dey give feedback............ cheesy

I beg sir any solution?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Goldenheritage: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
I don pack my car since , after several questions and u no answer nato dey look money buy another phone
Lexusgs430:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Exumal:

I beg sir any solution?

If the screen is gone wrong, only solution is replacing or upgrading.. .....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If the screen is gone wrong, only solution is replacing or upgrading.. .....

Hard choices at this time of soro soke. cry cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gramps: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Which phones can one buy with 30k
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Exumal:

I beg sir any solution?

Don't buy it...because of the price of the phone......just add money and buy another phone like a7 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Umidigi A9PRO and bison i gat you ☹️

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Creeza(m): 2:55am On Oct 19, 2020
How much can I get Umidigi a5 pro in Nigeria? Good morning guys. Thanks for the anticipated reply
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Creeza:
How much can I get Umidigi a5 pro in Nigeria? Good morning guys. Thanks for the anticipated reply

Go for a7 pro, almost same price
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Muthiu(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2020
2gb 16gb rom
3000mah
Very neat
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Creeza(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2020
Emily22:

Go for a7 pro, almost same price
I'm more concerned about the PPI ( pixel per inch) , the a5 has an optimum level of aroun 271-280 but the a7pro is almost 300, that sometimes can make picture quality distorted and streched.

BUT ANYWAYS how can I get the a7pro, I'm in Benin City.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Creeza:
I'm more concerned about the PPI ( pixel per inch) , the a5 has an optimum level of aroun 271-280 but the a7pro is almost 300, that sometimes can make picture quality distorted and streched.

If you love pictures, just buy a Google pixel....... grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Creeza:

Contact redpanther on nairaland

Contact me for the screen protector
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Creeza(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If you love pictures, just buy a Google pixel....... grin
Everybody know how e pocket reach na. but thanks anyways
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Creeza(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emily22:

Contact redpanther on nairaland

Contact me for the screen protector
No wahala
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Creeza:

How can a denser PPI of a phone screen make its camera picture quality distorted?
I have A5 pro. I used a friend's A7 pro yesterday and its display is more crisp. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Creeza(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
11Anonymous:

How can a denser PPI of a phone screen make its camera picture quality distorted?
I have A5 pro. I used a friend's A7 pro yesterday and its display is more crisp. End of story.
crisp on yours on his? I want to know because even Samsung phones rarely have above 289ppi... But their shots are very close to reality and not filled with unnecessary colors and beautification
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Remified(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hello
Pls am considering getting my self an umidigi a7 pro(64gb variant) hopefully b4 the end of this month
But I would like for those who are currently using the device to give me their reviews on the phone
How the camera is, the fastness, gaming experience and battery life
Also for those who have used it for about 5+ months should also tell me about its durability and if it still functions fine
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bison i gat you,,,,,,☹️.

A9PRO I'm your real nigga,,,,☹️

I'm coming for you guys,,,,, okay?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Remified:
Hello
Pls am considering getting my self an umidigi a7 pro(64gb variant) hopefully b4 the end of this month
But I would like for those who are currently using the device to give me their reviews on the phone
How the camera is, the fastness, gaming experience and battery life
Also for those who have used it for about 5+ months should also tell me about its durability and if it still functions fine
Thanks

As a verified umidigi user starting from entry-level beast (a3pro) to a7 pro...

For a7 pro

Durability 9/10
Battery 8/10 ( usage matters)
Camera (7/10)
Fastness (10/10) based on ram usage

Gaming

Pugb ( medium graphics ) 9/10
Cod battle Royale ( medium graphics ) 10/10 - runs smoothly - don't play games and charge simultaneously because it will heat up the phone...

Design - 10/10 you will love it

Holla me for screen protector when u purchase it...

Or check Jumia - u will see the one with 2pieces

That's my honest review

Jah bless.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fact1:
Bison i gat you,,,,,,☹️.

A9PRO I'm your real nigga,,,,☹️

I'm coming for you guys,,,,, okay?

I'm waiting for Umidigi F3, God willing I have enough cash to get it when it's out.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
osic:

I'm waiting for Umidigi F3, God willing I have enough cash to get it when it's out.

Haha,,,,,, when ?

The reason why I don't wanna buy any phone right now is dat,,,,,,l want Android 11,,,grin

But dat f3 go be Android 11 nah,,,,

Lemme wait for it,,,,,

I'm tired of Android 10,,,,,grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Babalegba(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
11Anonymous:

I was surprised as well because science says it should be the other way round, the higher the ppi the better the display
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by DareyFortified: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
A7pro stop coming up! help me abeg

it was delivered on the 10th of this month. and stop coming up today. what can I do
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kennydollz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Creeza:

This theory is totally not it sha, firstly both a7 pro and a5 pro have a ppi of 409, so I don't know where you got ur specs of 280 from, and the higher the ppi the sharper the screen (taking into account screen type used). Secondly i saw where you said samsung ppi doesn't go above 289 ppi, where is this information coming from tho, cos last time i checked the galaxy s3 from like 8years ago had a ppi of over 300 so....i dunno undecided, camera quality is a whole different thing unrelated to ppi, going by ur theory the galaxy s20 ultra with over 500+ppi has a crap screen right? Just saying tho, no offense intended, Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SeniorGee(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pls I use A7 and all of a sudden I can't hear the voice on the other side when making calls but can hear when I put it on speaker. What could be the cause pls and any remedy? Thanks

Also a friend broke his screen A7 too, where can he get replacement?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
SeniorGee:
Pls I use A7 and all of a sudden I can't hear the voice on the other side when making calls but can hear when I put it on speaker. What could be the cause pls and any remedy? Thanks

Also a friend broke his screen A7 too, where can he get replacement?

For replacement screen...... It's Aliexpress......

Lack of sound, have you turned device off and on again?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
DareyFortified:
A7pro stop coming up! help me abeg

it was delivered on the 10th of this month. and stop coming up today. what can I do

Still under warranty..... Speak to Jumia.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.