Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1718768 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Biddyman: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Abdulquadrimuha:

I just watched the video now and I have tried everything as instructed. But the issue still persist....

Modify;
The issue is resolved, Thanks oga Lexus For the heads-up.

tho I watched another video on how to resolve it and it worked.

Why not share ur own video for others to benefit.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2020
Not related to the thread but; is it possible to change the phone number attached to one's BVN?

Lost the SIM and MTN has refused to retrieve it for me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Apeshy102: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2020
lilachiever:
Not related to the thread but; is it possible to change the phone number attached to one's BVN?

Lost the SIM and MTN has refused to retrieve it for me.

Yes

Go to court and swear to an affidavit of change of phone number.

Then go to any branch of the bank you initially enrolled for bvn and they will update it for you.

Do carry an valid ID while going to bank sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omoadeleye(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Good morning my people
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by earthrealm(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2020
saint2ace:

That bonus make sense and with the new brekete u can call all networks. But what I do is simple, I have a personal Glo line I've been using for years. So I recharge on that line for the bonus and transfer the Airtime to the line for data, which I use to sub
That way, I can still make calls with a known number and still get my double data. The bonus data too is gotten on my main line. U could try it....

i thought old glo lines dont get data bonus, only new lines do
i get 5gb berekete bonus on my new lines when i load 5k bulk in a month
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalhokage(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2020
Please does anyone know where I can get replacement battery for Umidigi A3S?

I've checked Jumia, Konga, AliExpress and Gearbest but I could only find batteries for A3 and A3 pro.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2020
earthrealm:

i thought old glo lines dont get data bonus, only new lines do
i get 5gb berekete bonus on my new lines when i load 5k bulk in a month

Be it old or new SIM, u get bonus airtime and data on every recharge. If u migrate to brekete, u can use ur bonus airtime on all networks, unlike yakata where it's split between on and off network numbers.

I've never done 5k bulk before, when I do 1-3k the data bonus is still 400mb, maybe I'll try the 5k bulk and enjoy the 5gb bonus grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol i don find another app jare but it didn't work if you don cut yaa before with an app before cheesy wink

smiley

It's cool smiley

Even i dey use floating level self tongue
Na hu dey make u 'h-o-r-n-y' on NL nau? grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Apeshy102:

Yes

Go to court and swear to an affidavit of change of phone number.

Then go to any branch of the bank you initially enrolled for bvn and they will update it for you.

Do carry an valid ID while going to bank sha

Thank you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol cheesy , nobe those sites i use oo, nah playstore i went directly nah undecided or playstore is not good nii ?

Maybe i should check those sites or what ?

Moreover help a brother oo cry

Last night tiill this morning I burnt i gig cry

Please help me ,, if you sabi any subscription package code dat i will use #100 to collect 10 gig and #50 to collect 5gig i know dat niger people dey try in searching for codes but they won't tell anyone ,

I'm tired of wasting money on data cry

I don't want to go back to the village to start selling garri or puff puff,

Help me , I don't want to start selling akara balls or pepper please oo ,, i can't jusss start selling newspaper cry

If you sabi any package lemme know cry

Stupid me even those music dat i know the lyrics i still dey search ham, those app dey drink data as if dem be vampire wey see blood cry

Help me oo cry
We're looking for free browsing cheats. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2020
mattmogan88:

There is none, Nigeria is hell. I spend close to 10k every month in the name of sub. sad
Finally, there's hope for you. smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol cheesy , nobe those sites i use oo, nah playstore i went directly nah undecided or playstore is not good nii ?

Maybe i should check those sites or what ?

Moreover help a brother oo cry

Last night tiill this morning I burnt i gig cry

Please help me ,, if you sabi any subscription package code dat i will use #100 to collect 10 gig and #50 to collect 5gig i know dat niger people dey try in searching for codes but they won't tell anyone ,

I'm tired of wasting money on data cry

I don't want to go back to the village to start selling garri or puff puff,

Help me , I don't want to start selling akara balls or pepper please oo ,, i can't jusss start selling newspaper cry

If you sabi any package lemme know cry

Stupid me even those music dat i know the lyrics i still dey search ham, those app dey drink data as if dem be vampire wey see blood cry

Help me oo cry
Weep no more, for there's hope for you. Finally, the solution to all your problems is here... cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2020
bilaal29:

I'm going for oukitel wp 5, I can order the umidigi power 3 later
WP5 has a massive battery, no doubt, but most of its specs are not impressive. sad WP6 is far better.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol aswear dats crazy grin

I don't know the reason why they always select costumers cry
They know the ones who're oga. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

That's the [s]offer[/s] i have from MTN! They want to send me back to the village with only boxers and singlet shocked shocked
I no do o! shocked shocked
Dem know sey u nah oga. wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
saint2ace:

It's a welcome back package for people who haven't used the network in about 3-6months. I keep wondering the essence, e come be like say loyal customers no get sense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
D tin be lyk d story of d prodigal son & im papa. grin
In fact, nah to run comot so dat dem go beg me come back wit awuf data. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hardeshyna:

Na Mtn 1gb 200naira for 7days man dey use oo...

i sub 2gb-3gb at a time and if i didn't exhaust it b4 7days i sub another on it to add to d leftover..

i have 3mtn sim cos of d sub... i rest a sim while am enjoying d offer for 3mnts.. by d time d offer expires, another sim go dun get d offer... ryt now na 2of my sim get d offer.. resting d 3rd one
Badt Naija guy!! grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
saint2ace:

I use Glo, I buy a new SIM every 3 months, double data on all data plans, and 400% bonus on every recharge above ₦100 and I still get 400mb on every recharge of 1k and above. So am living the good life especially if you have an umidigi device or a device that has band 28.

Join that to the bonus on MTN, I just dey flex dey go. grin grin
Hmm... Nah im be sey ur ghana-must-go bag go don full wit Glo sins. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by earthrealm(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
saint2ace:

Be it old or new SIM, u get bonus airtime and data on every recharge. If u migrate to brekete, u can use ur bonus airtime on all networks, unlike yakata where it's split between on and off network numbers.

I've never done 5k bulk before, when I do 1-3k the data bonus is still 400mb, maybe I'll try the 5k bulk and enjoy the 5gb bonus grin

New sims get the highest data, it was like that during the last promo.. ogasim abi na wetin be the name again.
I always load 5k at once so as to get the max data bonus in a month, it needs to be 5k bulk
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by earthrealm(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
saint2ace:

I use Glo, I buy a new SIM every 3 months, double data on all data plans, and 400% bonus on every recharge above ₦100 and I still get 400mb on every recharge of 1k and above. So am living the good life especially if you have an umidigi device or a device that has band 28.

Join that to the bonus on MTN, I just dey flex dey go. grin grin
Ma niggah, you don copy this my format too

Meanwhile i dey find budget umidigi not more than 35k, if ram reach 3gb and rom 32gb, i go happy join

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Leye06(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please what is the price of Umidigi A9 Pro in Nigeria now?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
khalhokage:
Please does anyone know where I can get replacement battery for Umidigi A3S?

I've checked Jumia, Konga, AliExpress and Gearbest but I could only find batteries for A3 and A3 pro.
What happened to your battery,I use A3s too.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalhokage(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What happened to your battery,I use A3s too.

It's swollen up, my own fault though.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
khalhokage:

It's swollen up, my own fault though.
Overcharging? Cos I charge my own a lot too?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Felixcee: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Very neat 11pro max 64gig for sale! 5months old !! 360k! Send a dm if serious 08061173535

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sexymonkey(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Leye06:
Please what is the price of Umidigi A9 Pro in Nigeria now?
A9 pro is yet to enter 9ja.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ibituyi2: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good afternoon, please my umigidi A7 pro went off after charging up-to 75percent....please any solution
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uzland:

Na hu dey make u 'h-o-r-n-y' on NL nau? grin

lol grin

hahahaha grin

i never see any babe for nairaland jare grin

all of them are eleribuu original, infact there level of eleribuuness is higher than normal grin grin grin wink grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uzland:
We're looking for free browsing cheats. grin

aswear down my brother grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uzland:

Weep no more, for there's hope for you. Finally, the solution to all your problems is here... cool

please sir ,, help me oo cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uzland:
They know the ones who're oga. cheesy

cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.