Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1710996 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2020
thejda:

I don't understand.

To me what you're asking is dat the two applock dat you don download need permission to work , right ? Or I'm wrong smiley

And before it can work you have to give permission, wink though i might be saying another thing entirely but I'm commenting base on your post dat i quoted,

I personally don download many apolock apps but it ain't working at all, but the one I'm using currently is working greatly wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by thejda(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Which one are you using?

SILENTandSMART2:

To me what you're asking is dat the two applock dat you don download need permission to work , right ? Or I'm wrong smiley

And before it can work you have to give permission, wink though i might be saying another thing entirely but I'm commenting base on your post dat i quoted,

I personally don download many apolock apps but it ain't working at all, but the one I'm using currently is working greatly wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2020
thejda:
Which one are you using?

Lol , i was doing my normal shopping in playstore and i searched for best laucher , and they put it in a special table, if you use playstore regularly you will know special table wink

The name of the app "apus pro" , it is not applocker, it is a laucher with applocker, i love the way the app lock my apps, aswear it is exactly the way fbi lock hushpuppy ,wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol , i was doing my normal shopping in playstore and i searched for best laucher , and they put it in a special table, if you use playstore regularly you will know special table wink

The name of the app "apus pro" , it is not applocker, it is a laucher with applocker, i love the way the app lock my apps, aswear it is exactly the way fbi lock hushpuppy ,wink

But hushpuppy gladly flaunted his iPhone........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

But hushpuppy gladly flaunted his iPhone........ grin

Lexus Baba i hail oo, my boss for nairaland✌️

American prison is Nigeria estate nah grin grin

Hushpuppy never dey prison at all, wink , he don suffer before for niger before having money so he know what say he's enjoying for prison, wink grin , some nigerian self always pray for American prison grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Remified(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Urgent
Pls am about to get a new phone by next week either redmi 9 or umidigi a7 pro. Would love to get the redmi (second hand @ 55k ) but can't cause I also want to get a fairly used laptop. So am back to the umidigi ( need to cut cost as to blc the laptop money ) but my problem is the software issues I hear bout there phones. Pls is the software issues that rampant cause I don't want to get affected by it as I might use it till July next yr b4 changing again and am a heavy user so I don't want a phone dying on me when am not done with it. Pls I need honest reviews cause am scared of getting something I might regret later.
Also a7 pro users how is the camera of the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol grin

Nah person wey get heart girls go break his heart wink

I don't have heart so no girl can break my heart wink
I can see - what you have is Olumo rock. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
I'm really delighted with this A7pro. It has never lagged for once and it's really fast. Games are great on it. Performance is like hot knife through butter. The Samsung cameras are wonderful. I went for this phone most especially COS of the Samsung cameras and they delivered. I saw a previous post from a guy here saying the cameras are bad. Lo and behold, it was the direct opposite. The guy is really crazy. Even American YouTube channels recommend the Umidigi A7 pro. The only part I can say is trashy is the slowmotion mode. It's crap and it should either be fixed in d next update or taken off totally. I've not encountered any bug so far. I also love d fact that Umidigi sends software updates when needed

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uzland:

I can see - what you have is Olumo rock. cheesy

Lol cheesy

You self don sabi ham wink wink smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kingsean:
I'm really delighted with this A7pro. It has never lagged for once and it's really fast. Games are great on it. Performance is like hot knife through butter. The Samsung cameras are wonderful. I went for this phone most especially COS of the Samsung cameras and they delivered. I saw a previous post from a guy here saying the cameras are bad. Lo and behold, it was the direct opposite. The guy is really crazy. Even American YouTube channels recommend the Umidigi A7 pro. The only part I can say is trashy is the slowmotion mode. It's crap and it should either be fixed in d next update or taken off totally. I've not encountered any bug so far. I also love d fact that Umidigi sends software updates when needed

Don't let nani667 hear you ó........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kingsean:

Welcome sir, thanks for dat review smiley ,

The guy wey dey complain about camera on dat thread is eleribuu original , dat camera is ok jare wink

Moreover I've told lexus several times dat we need umidi-sexy-ladies , this ladies are the one that's going to welcome new people, but he said umidi-beer is okay , anyway all is well smiley

Let us know if there's problem so dat we can have shumtin to discuss in class, moreover we're not selling handout in umiuniversity , you have to read back to understand more,

Please don't tweak your phone wrongly oo wink smiley "cheers "
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If it's already posted, you can't cancel......... cheesy

Oga Saint2ace too loves presale items......... smiley

Egbon I don retire from presale oh, my heart isn't as strong as it used to be, so am taking life easy grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol cheesy

You self don sabi ham wink wink smiley
cheesy cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by rocken001: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yongLord(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
rocken001:
Please how do i get the a7 pro: the 4gb/64gb
price?
redpanter11
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
yongLord:

redpanter11

This one pass Redpanter1 power....... It's sold out on jumia......... sad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
rocken001:
Please how do i get the a7 pro: the 4gb/64gb
price?

Aliexpress or anyone wey get 2nd hand wan to sell........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sexymonkey(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
How Jumia came about not having the A9 Pro and some hot selling umidigi devices is just beyond me.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Welcome sir, thanks for dat review smiley ,

The guy wey dey complain about camera on dat thread is eleribuu original , dat camera is ok jare wink

Moreover I've told lexus several times dat we need umidi-sexy-ladies , this ladies are the one that's going to welcome new people, but he said umidi-beer is okay , anyway all is well smiley

Let us know if there's problem so dat we can have shumtin to discuss in class, moreover we're not selling handout in umiuniversity , you have to read back to understand more,

Please don't tweak your phone wrongly oo wink smiley "cheers "
boss can u throw more light on dis phone tweaking
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Flowboi:
boss can u throw more light on dis phone tweaking

BOSS who am i ?

I know nothing oo wink

But wetin you wan tweak self ? Let us know smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
sexymonkey:
How Jumia came about not having the A9 Pro and some hot selling umidigi devices is just beyond me.

Nah una buy am finish..........

Umidigi A9 Pro dey road.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Remified(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Anyone here selling new a7 pro
Have made my choice
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

BOSS who am i ?

I know nothing oo wink

But wetin you wan tweak self ? Let us know smiley
I no get anytin to tweak oooo I just won know abt am since I dn cum across well well
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Flowboi:
I no get anytin to tweak oooo I just won know abt am since I dn cum across well well

Okay smiley

Tweaking is a very big topic if you have specific question imma try my best to answer you,

But Prof lexus gat you, quote him and he will tell you everything you want to know or hear wink smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sexymonkey(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

abeg make e arrive b4 wednesday o, cos this patient dog has tayad of waiting.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2020
sexymonkey:
abeg make e arrive b4 wednesday o, cos this patient dog has tayad of waiting.

This will not be your potion grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ray1251(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Hello guys good morning what can I do my phone lagg alot this days a7pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

boss can u help me and throw more light abt phone tweaking
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Flowboi:
boss can u help me and throw more light abt phone tweaking

The only tweaking, is the twerking way........ The square root of exploration........... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by rocken001: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2020
rocken001:
Is Aliexpress shipping to Nigeria? cos when I clicked on 'buy", I get shipper does not deliver to Nigeria

Umidigi Official is not shipping, but other shops are shipping...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.