Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1717603 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Ogun wan keeee all of una ni

É don tey when I visited this thread sha , wetin dey sup nah ,

Man busy gan ,

My umidigi a10 pro don arrive wink
Pls be more specific, "All of una" bawó grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Redpanter:

Pls be more specific, "All of una" bawó grin

Lol grin

Nah all of you i dey refer to jare grin wink

Wetin be the all of the werey wey full thread ? cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol grin

Nah all of you i dey refer to jare grin wink

Wetin be the all of the werey wey full thread ? cheesy
shocked shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by NairalandNurse(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Redpanter:

Yes... you haven't been calling o, I'm only seeing one missed call here, from you.
Lol
Hope the redmi is still there, if i pay tomoro, when shld i expect the phone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LoveTalk(f): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
musco4me:
Real shock
grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LoveTalk(f): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
sulasa07:
Looks like Oga Lexus will have to open another thread and name it "The Giveaway" thread grin grin
Honestly ooo grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Youngpo413: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jimmyubah2:
A9 (Not the Pro version) now on aliexpres for 38k.
With android 11 that's my next bet.
the A9 get big battery and fast charge?i DONT care about camera,processor,screen resolution,or internal storage...8 or 16 GB is ok...provided it can install opera mini,fb lite,swiftkey,youtube go,internet speed meter,and telegram.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
NairalandNurse:

Lol
Hope the redmi is still there, if i pay tomoro, when shld i expect the phone?
Omo its sold o cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by NairalandNurse(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Redpanter:

Omo its sold o cry
Na wa o
The way u reply sm1 self is nt encouraging(delay).
I sold ma btc at a low rate becos of this issue. I will just go to any store nd get tecno or infinix ma thing. No be by force to use better phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuySomething: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter(m): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
NairalandNurse:

Na wa o
The way u reply sm1 self is nt encouraging(delay).
I sold ma btc at a low rate becos of this issue. I will just go to any store nd get tecno or infinix ma thing. No be by force to use better phone
Which issue? I don't have any issue with anyone.... I called you specifically when you said your phone is about to die, I explained everything to you, even gave you different options and ways we can go about it. But you were Indecisive and told me that you'd call me back. You delayed not me....

Please I wouldn't like us to derail this thread, our conversation should continue on WhatsApp, I'm available 24hrs... Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingAlabi: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
musco4me:
This is definitely a man hiding under a female moniker. They HV seen that lexus do gv aways atimes and they HV come with strategies. Lol

If that's the case that's embarrassing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Usmyne(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2021
My A9 Pro (6+128GB) came yesterday.. Men it is superb..

Everything about it is topnotch.. I am really enjoying it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Usmyne:
My A9 Pro (6+128GB) came yesterday.. Men it is superb..

Everything about it is topnotch.. I am really enjoying it.

My own still dey back of donkey......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Youngpo413:
the A9 get big battery and fast charge?i DONT care about camera,processor,screen resolution,or internal storage...8 or 16 GB is ok...provided it can install opera mini,fb lite,swiftkey,youtube go,internet speed meter,and telegram.
I has all these features even.
3gb ram, 64gb ROM, helio G25, USB type C charging port with fast charge.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2021
PurestBoy:

Really, maybe I should try that cos it's been lying lifelessly in my wardrobe

If you are no longer interested holla me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Florence2021: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Florence2021:

God morning Sir!
I want you to know that I won't deny JESUS because I'm in need of help at the moment.
It is very true that everyone has the right to religion. If you don't believe in JESUS, I believe in Him Sir.
I am not angry that you didn't help, I believe that you are not ordained to help me. If you don't help me, God will surely raise another and better helper for me at least God has been sustaining me till this moment.

And to those who thought I am a yahoo person trying to scam, God will truly forgive and you shall not pass through what I'm facing at the moment.

Everyone has the priviledge now but let us use it well as the table might turn later.

At the same time, I'm sorry for derailing the thread. I never meant harm to anyone.

Thanks to those who believe me and thanks to those who didn't.

It's well.

I apologise once again for asking for help here at least it's better than stealing. Thanks.

For the last time, use your real account? Someone might help you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2021
Florence2021:

God morning Sir!
I want you to know that I won't deny JESUS because I'm in need of help at the moment.
It is very true that everyone has the right to religion. If you don't believe in JESUS, I believe in Him Sir.
I am not angry that you didn't help, I believe that you are not ordained to help me. If you don't help me, God will surely raise another and better helper for me at least God has been sustaining me till this moment.

And to those who thought I am a yahoo person trying to scam, God will truly forgive and you shall not pass through what I'm facing at the moment.

Everyone has the priviledge now but let us use it well as the table might turn later.

At the same time, I'm sorry for derailing the thread. I never meant harm to anyone.

It's well.

I apologise once again for asking for help here at least it's better than stealing. Thanks.

Believe in god, so he/she would raise a much better helper..........

Unfortunately, god could not convince me enough..... His/her so called annoying oil..... grin Did not touch me enough, to have a change of mind......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Florence2021: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Florence2021: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Florence2021: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
sleemoon:
Nawa ooo... ppl dun turn oga Lexus to Messiah...
shey me too no go turn almajiri laik dis

Oga Lexus i nid ur help sir!!!

i no want money oooo

just dash me ur latest and bestest cheesy cheesy phone!!!

i ll be expecting your reply in earnest...

Thanks for your help and consideration

Signed : sleemoon

Oga Lexusgs430

i need ur hepp sir!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SILENTandSMART2: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Florence2021:

God morning Sir!

It's well.

You don't have sense at all ajeh

I hate people like you , you need help (though we don't know if you're a scammer)

Why sayin' if you don't help another go help ? Since you know dat why all this kaku

Dem curse you ni ?

Why sayin' everyone have privilege dat é can turn later , since you know dat why can't you wait ? , Shey anybody here own you something ni ? Shey nah you dey bring money for him ni ?

Aswear you're very stupid , nah people like you can never see help cus you get bad mouth

You're jusss nothing but a fool , so the table should turn later so dat the rich should turn poor vice versa ,

You really need to change the way you view life if you want to be successful in life , aswear if you coutinue like this you're jusss wasting your time and chances,

Have a nice day .
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dacool1(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2021
I think the umidigi seller on jumia is here on nairaland.
If yes abeg do flash sale of umidigi Bison today joor. 2pm lemme order. I missed that of Wednesday was thinking it's today
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Stellar360(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Redpanter:
Best price:

Brand new and sealed

Umidigi A7s -

Umidigi A7 Pro 4gb 64gb -

Umigidi A9 Pro 6gb 128gb -

Umidigi Bison 6gb 128gb -

Umidigi Uwatch 3S -

Umidigi Urun -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss

****Modified****
i like the Umidigi A7s,
how can i get one, Sire??
i reside in Abuja.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Stellar360:

****Modified****
i like the Umidigi A7s,
i reside in Abuja.
Contact on WhatsApp: click here
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by davolas(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
OUKITEL C21 Quad Camera 20MP Selfie Octa Core Helio P60 4+64GB Phone 6.4'' FHD+ Hole Punch Screen 4000mAh 4G Celular Smartphone

Also:
Brand new oukitel c21 pro for sale
specs:
camera-4
ram:4gb
rom:64gb
selfie camera-20mp
rear camera-- 16mp +8+8+2
call or whatsapp-- 08023102985
its best brand you can ever think of, patronize us today

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by youngbravian(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Stellar360:

****Modified****
i like the Umidigi A7s,
i reside in Abuja.

Do you have umidigi A3 pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Does the swelling up of battery makes phones to get hot?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by youngbravian(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Emily22:
2 PIECES UMIDIGI A7 PRO + WET/DRY WIPES + DUST ABSORBER + WHITE EDGE REMOVING LIQUID + 1 EJECTION PIN = ₦3500

2 PIECES UMIDIGI A9 PRO + WET/DRY WIPES + DUST ABSORBER + WHITE EDGE REMOVING LIQUID + 1 EJECTION PIN = ₦3500

UMIDIGI A7 PRO SCREEN PROTECTOR + WET/DRY WIPES + DUST ABSORBER + WHITE EDGE REMOVING LIQUID + 1 EJECTION PIN + CAMERA LENS PROTECTOR = ₦3500

UMIDIGI A7 PRO SCREEN PROTECTOR + WET/DRY WIPES + DUST ABSORBER + WHITE EDGE REMOVING LIQUID + 1 EJECTION PIN + TRANSPARENT SILICON CASE = ₦3500

UMIDIGI A7 PRO SCREEN PROTECTOR + WET/DRY WIPES + DUST ABSORBER + WHITE EDGE REMOVING LIQUID + 1 EJECTION PIN + TRANSPARENT SILICON CASE + CAMERA LENS PROTECTOR = ₦4500

UMIDIGI A7 PRO CAMERA LENS PROTECTOR + TRANSPARENT SILICON CASE = ₦3500

UMIDIGI A7S SCREEN PROTECTOR - OUT OF STOCK

UMIDIGI A7 PRO LEATHER (FLIP CASE) BLUE, ROSE, BROWN, PINK. = ₦4500

PAY ON DELIVERY( LAGOS ONLY )

LAGOS MAINLAND - ₦500
LAGOS ISLAND - ₦1000
OTHER STATES- REACH ME VIA WHATSAPP

contact via call/sms/WhatsApp @ 08108033517

Can you sell the screen protector alone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.