Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1725113 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jantofubu(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning, pls where can i get umidigi a7 pro screen... My screen just went blank and stopped calibrating... Im in delta state
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by judeibanga: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is it still available?
Phreshmann12:
Umidigi a5 pro for sale no cracks in front just the glass at the back is cracked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Phreshmann12(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
judeibanga:
Is it still available?
Yes still available
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Phreshmann12(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
judeibanga:
Is it still available?

0 8 0 - 54 73.17. 53 whatsapp
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Brand new Umidigi A5 pro 4/32 45k firm

Location is Onitsha, waybill very possible

My contact is on my signature

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by showietee: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Phreshmann12:

No sir 25k is good

Contact!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Phreshmann12(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2021
showietee:

Contact!

080-547-317_53
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henryleecom(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Vrooooooooooooom...... Pẹpẹ...... cheesy

Bros, help your boy out na. Ejoor
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henryleecom(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ralphjoe:
Guys, Umidigi has refused to give me an Os update to Android 11 since I bought it. I have been on this thread for long and i have been seeing several people getting Android 11 update on their A9 pro, but this people have refused to give me on my own A9 pro.

What has my phone done to them now? Why are they not giving my phone an Os upgrade while they are giving others that are using my kind of phone update?

I'm experiencing this exact thing on my Umidigi Bison. Been using the phone for about a month now, yet no Android 11 update
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
henryleecom:

I'm experiencing this exact thing on my Umidigi Bison. Been using the phone for about a month now, yet no Android 11 update

Would you rather enjoy it on Android 10, or receive an update that might brick your device.......... grin

Be careful what you seek....... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Westlyf777(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
How have successfully bought an item from AliExpress before.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ralphjoe:
Guys, Umidigi has refused to give me an Os update to Android 11 since I bought it. I have been on this thread for long and i have been seeing several people getting Android 11 update on their A9 pro, but this people have refused to give me on my own A9 pro.

What has my phone done to them now? Why are they not giving my phone an Os upgrade while they are giving others that are using my kind of phone update?
You can download the Android 11 ROM and flash unto your phone using SP flash too. Check umidigi community for more details.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by abolaji544: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Neatly used umidigi A5pro with complete accessories for sales.

Price: 40k

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zeeace(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2021
zeeace:
Please guys how true is this that due to international logistics and tariff issues umidigi on Ali Express doesn't accept orders from Nigeria?
make person answer me na I take God beg una
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 4:21am On Jul 25, 2021
zeeace:
make person answer me na I take God beg una

Lol....they don't ship to Nigeria, check other stores
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Brand new Umidigi A5 pro 4/32

45k firm

Location is Onitsha, waybill possible

My contact is on my signature

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ralphjoe(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
I have noticed that some application on Google Play doesn't work for my A9 pro, i tried downloading Branch application, it didn't even show on the search results. This is not the only application that didn't work. Applications that even works for smaller phones wouldn't show in my Google play.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BrickDevo: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ralphjoe:
I have noticed that some application on Google Play doesn't work for my A9 pro, i tried downloading Branch application, it didn't even show on the search results. This is not the only application that didn't work. Applications that even works for smaller phones wouldn't show in my Google play.
Bro if it doesn't show up in Google play store, it doesn't mean it won't work, just download the app from other websites and install, no dull yourself.

And are you sure you are not use a VPN, possible set to USA , and you are trying to download an app made for Nigeria and Ghana.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ralphjoe(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
BrickDevo:

Bro if it doesn't show up in Google play store, it doesn't mean it won't work, just download the app from other websites and install, no dull yourself.

And are you sure you are not use a VPN, possible set to USA , and you are trying to download an app made for Nigeria and Ghana.
I am not using any VPN right now, This application that i want to download can only be downloaded on Google Play store
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ralphjoe:

I am not using any VPN right now, This application that i want to download can only be downloaded on Google Play store

Is this possible ? I don't think there's any app that can only be downloaded on play store
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ralphjoe(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Meister:

Is this possible ? I don't think there's any app that can only be downloaded on play store
I have downloaded the Application elsewhere but it's not the latest version of the Application that I need, and I can only get the latest version I need for what I wanted to do with the Application.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BrickDevo: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ralphjoe:

nawa
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ralphjoe:

I had similar issues with branch app....... I had people download and send me apk, it still would not work........

The only one that worked was sent to me by Oga Saint2ace....... cheesy

If you have send anywhere app, I can send you the file........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ralphjoe(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I had similar issues with branch app....... I had people download and send me apk, it still would not work........

The only one that worked was sent to me by Oga Saint2ace....... cheesy

If you have send anywhere app, I can send you the file........
Bro, is it the latest version?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ralphjoe:

Bro, is it the latest version?

It's not the latest, but it works...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Edopesin: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried install button unlocker app........

Hello boss how do I go about it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ralphjoe:

Are you talking about this app?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ralphjoe(m): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2021
mattmogan88:

Are you talking about this app?
Yes bro, that's what I am talking about. Are you using A9 pro to access it bro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Ralphjoe:

Yes bro, that's what I am talking about. Are you using A9 pro to access it bro?

Yeah, it didn't take any time to download sef but na the 8GB variant I Dy use
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omoadeleye(m): 5:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Good morning and happy new week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.