Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1724987 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kemshade: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Does umidigi have service centre in Nigeria
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sben2308(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
kemshade:
Does umidigi have service centre in Nigeria

Hi you can reach out to me on 08112099000 and also check my previous post for verification on all brands of DOOGEE,UMIDIGI,ELEPHONE,ULEPHONE,MEIZU phones
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pek(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jumia agents, how far with Black Friday?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kemshade: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
sben2308:

Hi you can reach out to me on 08112099000 and also check my previous post for verification on all brands of DOOGEE,UMIDIGI,ELEPHONE,ULEPHONE,MEIZU phones

Ok
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PromiseUche(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emily22:

A11 pro max

Thank you for your swift response.
Just to equip myself further, but if A11 pro is better, why is A11 Pro max cheaper than BISON Pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PromiseUche(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Donsheddy:
why is nobody talking about A11 pro max here

I am thinking alike.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
PromiseUche:

I am thinking alike.

E just land ...people are already using other models ....e no easy to cough out 90k plus when u get phone wey almost match the spec
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
PromiseUche:

Thank you for your swift response.
Just to equip myself further, but if A11 pro is better, why is A11 Pro max cheaper than BISON Pro?

I still don't know bro....try compare the spec sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SuppoOmoo: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pls where can I get this Airbuds and how much does it go for? Jumia doesn't have at this moment.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
SuppoOmoo:
Pls where can I get this Airbuds and how much does it go for? Jumia doesn't have at this moment.

Check Jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tenz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
SuppoOmoo:
It's available in white at #9, 900. Would you love to order it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Samakus(m): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Hi guys. I have a need to get a phone with impressive 'real life ' specifications. My budget is 60k. Any suggestions?

Pls include specifications if you're suggesting

Battery,
Imagery,
Processor
Storage,
Android version
Etc

Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 1:38am On Nov 03, 2021
I need Umidigi Bison with 6GB RAM and Android 11. Contact me if available on Zero Eight Zero Six Zero One Seven One Seven One Eight
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Cyril009(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2021
Good morning is there Google Camera (gcam) for umidigi A7 if the is please where can I download it

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SuppoOmoo: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Tenz:

It's available in white at #9, 900. Would you love to order it

Thanks. I did see the white colour on Jumia. I prefer the black colour, the reason I requested a place to get it here.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tenz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
SuppoOmoo:

Thanks. I did see the white colour on Jumia. I prefer the black colour, the reason I requested a place to get it here.
OK, the oriamo FreePods 3 is a great alternative I use one myself.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Babalegba(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
@ emily22 quote author=Babalegba post=107219072] I would like to buy one and also have it installed.pls send me your WhatsApp number. Thanks[/quote]Thank you for your help today. Best regards.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gimli(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
avalon7:

I have one. Drop your digits

Battery of umidigi A5 pro...chat me up via jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Babalegba:
@ emily22 quote author=Babalegba post=107219072] I would like to buy one and also have it installed.pls send me your WhatsApp number. ThanksThank you for your help today. Best regards.

You are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SuppoOmoo: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tenz:
OK, the oriamo FreePods 3 is a great alternative I use one myself.

Thanks man. I just took my time to view its review now. It seem it's gonna perform wonders, the price on the high side though when compared to Umidigi Airbuds

Pls how much did you buy yours?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Samakus:
Hi guys. I have a need to get a phone with impressive 'real life ' specifications. My budget is 60k. Any suggestions?

Pls include specifications if you're suggesting

Battery,
Imagery,
Processor
Storage,
Android version
Etc

Thanks

You want impressive specifications with 60k in this economy shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Samakus(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Meister:

I no kill somebody o. Na wetin I want I talk. If you have suggestions, let's hear it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
UMIDIGI BISON FURTHER REVIEWS.

I finally sold my third phone so I had time to focus on the bison.

At zero brightness, the bison screen is still bright enough to see clearly even under mild sunlight. Since I reduced the screen brightness, the battery actually lasts me a day with mild-slightly heavy use.

I usually use my android devices to play games as ios platform won't let me mod games and I love to mod my games using lucky patcher and some other tools. The umidigi bison performs flawlessly in that aspect.

Sentiments aside, that phone should be worth more than that. The gaming experience is fire. The speaker is so damn good, which is surprising as it has only one speaker. I also decided to test the camera and I was really impressed. Also the ui/ux is very similar to ios, the only downside being that there's little customization options.

I intend to unlock the bootloader and install a custom rom to fix the issue of customization tho. The phone is also on Android 10 with no option to update to 11, hopefully the custom rom will fix this as well.

For now all I can say is the phone is fantastic.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
MyphoneandI:

At zero brightness, the bison screen is still bright enough to see clearly even under mild sunlight. Since I reduced the screen brightness, the battery actually lasts me a day with mild-slightly heavy use.

I usually use my android devices to play games as ios platform won't let me mod games and I love to mod my games using lucky patcher and some other tools. The umidigi bison performs flawlessly in that aspect.

Sentiments aside, that phone should be worth more than that. The gaming experience is fire. The speaker is so damn good, which is surprising as it has only one speaker. I also decided to test the camera and I was really impressed. Also the ui/ux is very similar to ios, the only downside being that there's little customization options.

I intend to unlock the bootloader and install a custom rom to fix the issue of customization tho. The phone is also on Android 10 with no option to update to 11, hopefully the custom rom will fix this as well.

please boss if u have unlocked d bootloader and u have installed all d android 11 can u teach me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Nice review, keep us updated on the custom ROM ish. @khalidx any help on unlocking bootloader and flashing custom rom?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2021
I need Umidigi Bison 6gb RAM please
0-8-0-6-0-1-7-1-7-1-8
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naththeboy: 3:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Do you have the screen?
avalon7:
Umidigi A5 pro battery, camera and charging port available. Let me know if you need any of these
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Meister:

grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ade1177: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Daintydan:
I need Umidigi Bison 6gb RAM please
0-8-0-6-0-1-7-1-7-1-8
available if you're in Lagos

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Ade1177:
Are you the one who chatted with me on WhatsApp this morning?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tenz(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2021
SuppoOmoo:

Thanks man. I just took my time to view its review now. It seem it's gonna perform wonders, the price on the high side though when compared to Umidigi Airbuds

Pls how much did you buy yours?
I bought mine for #16,500. But it's now available for #15,000. If you are looking to order it, I could do that for you. Win-Win smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by GoldPanther(f): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ade1177:

Brand new

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.