Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716141 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
DareyFortified:

Umidigi a11 pro max still beat am

Why u dey smoke this hot afternoon boss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
DareyFortified:
Please I need a screen protector for my a7 pro

Or which popular phone uses the same screen protector as umidigi a7 pro??

Help abeg

Order from jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lilymond(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oh thanks alot. It was successful

Emily22:

GTB is now 200 dollars

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lilymond:
Oh thanks alot. It was successful

You are welcome
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Donvic4u(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
The speaker of my power 3 ceases sometimes and then starts working again on it's owm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by obinna37(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thanks lilachiever,for helping me to order A11 pro max from Aliexpress,you're one of a kind,thanks so much
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MrBONE2(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2021
DareyFortified:

cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2021
obinna37:
Thanks lilachiever,for helping me to order A11 pro max from Aliexpress,you're one of a kind,thanks so much

No "Thanks" required. Glad I could help
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gbajure(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2021
amajato:
Please between umidigi bison and umidigi A9 pro 2021 which should I go for I need suggestions please

The A9 pro 2021 is 8/128GB while there are 2 bison variants 6/128GB and 8/128 GB. Sleekness the a9 pro is better while the bison is more rugged.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Gbajure:

The A9 pro 2021 is 8/128GB while there are 2 bison variants 6/128GB and 8/128 GB. Sleekness the a9 pro is better while the bison is more rugged.

Accurate

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by femora007(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
What is the best umidigi phone to buy for now? And which of all these model is their flagship?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dogfather1: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have ordered mine already on Thursday on Aliexpress. It was cheap due to the 11.11 promo they were doing.

Meister:

That GT Neo 2 might be my next phone, Realme dey give me joy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dogfather1:
I have ordered mine already on Thursday on Aliexpress. It was cheap due to the 11.11 promo they were doing.

You're doing well

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dogfather1: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Loooool. You don't know what you are saying fam.

DareyFortified:

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Superichy1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

When is Jumia getting the A11 pro max? I need to buy it soonest.

I just bought the A11 4gb/128gb.....best phone ever.

Please rate the phone's battery, camera and speed

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Deffjam: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dogfather1:

boss, how long will it take to arrive please, never ordered from AE b4.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pek(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well got the A9 pro 8/128 for wifey. Waited for dealers here for close to a month and no luck from them so had to order from Jumia. I just want to make a small review. I am not a tech person so my review won't be detailed or technical.

Pros
The camera of this world is super clean. Almost like a studio work. The best camera I have handled. The phone features is very okay too and one can personalise some things there. My little cousin taught me that. A lot of animation.

Cons
The phone is not as sleek as I would have expected. It is heavy too. The transparent cover isn't fanciful to me. Makes the phone looks common and dull.

Overall, I will score it 85%

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
families in d auz help me to celebrate, today makes it a year since I bought my umidigi a7pro mehn it's d most happiest day of my life I haven't encounter any problem since i bought the phone my own problem is when bcuz of a lady I happens to spoil the charging port mehn I cried eh I wasn't myself through dat day I was beginning to blame d lady dat I was her fault my phone have to lay low for a whole one full month bcuz d charging port was so scars dat I enter jumia na wahala dy said dy don't have it I have to go to konga dat was wre I got d charging port from and i have been using my phone without any issues non at all over all I rate my phone � d only problem dat am passing through is dat I don't have charger dat I can use to charge my phone if u knw any pls recommend for me I dn suffer from all dis samsung user's wey me dy borrow charger frm abeg recommend any charger wey go fit charge my phone fast

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pls any good phone I can get at 70-80k
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
LEGITDATAPLUG:
a9 pro or bison.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
LEGITDATAPLUG:
The umidigi Power 3 I bought a year ago is having a serious issue.
The problem started today ,I plugged the phone to charge but it's not increasing the percentage of the battery, it now down to 5% and I don't know what next to do
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
LEGITDATAPLUG:

The problem started today ,I plugged the phone to charge but it's not increasing the percentage of the battery, it now down to 5% and I don't know what next to do

Power 3....but the battery is good?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
LEGITDATAPLUG:

Check ur charger and cable, before you conclude. And remember if the charger cannot do mtk pump express that phone will take forever to charge.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Emily22:

Power 3....but the battery is good?
I changed the battery about 3months ago
But the one I bought was faulty , once I fully charged and use it up to 60 percent it will start draining very fast
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
saint2ace:

Check ur charger and cable, before you conclude. And remember if the charger cannot do mtk pump express that phone will take forever to charge.
The charging signal is not showing,I tried another charge but it's still the same thing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's charging now but the signal is not showing
I've already given up 2% remaining

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
LEGITDATAPLUG:

The charging signal is not showing,I tried another charge but it's still the same thing

Then ur charging board is bad, but reading ur above statement it shows the home has been opened before. Take it to a good repair person for diagnosis,.... Cheers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello guys.

My A5 pro, doesn't charge until I turn it off. This started this week.

I'm still using the follow come charger, when I plug it, it doesn't even show the charging sign. But it charges when it is off.

Help a soul.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
LEGITDATAPLUG:

Change your charging cable. That's the culprit
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
LEGITDATAPLUG:
It's charging now but the signal is not showing
I've already given up 2% remaining

Turn off the phone and check whether it'll charge.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Bolubaba(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Flowboi:
families in d auz help me to celebrate, today makes it a year since I bought my umidigi a7pro mehn it's d most happiest day of my life I haven't encounter any problem since i bought the phone my own problem is when bcuz of a lady I happens to spoil the charging port mehn I cried eh I wasn't myself through dat day I was beginning to blame d lady dat I was her fault my phone have to lay low for a whole one full month bcuz d charging port was so scars dat I enter jumia na wahala dy said dy don't have it I have to go to konga dat was wre I got d charging port from and i have been using my phone without any issues non at all over all I rate my phone � d only problem dat am passing through is dat I don't have charger dat I can use to charge my phone if u knw any pls recommend for me I dn suffer from all dis samsung user's wey me dy borrow charger frm abeg recommend any charger wey go fit charge my phone fast

Just buy infinix, tecno or itel charger with 5v 2A output rating but use the USB cable that came with the phone. I use the itel charger after my charger got spoilt by lightning. Using chargers with higher ratings stronger than this might get your phone battery bad and those with lower ratings would be kinda slow.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bolubaba:

Just buy infinix, tecno or itel charger with 5v 2A output rating but use the USB cable that came with the phone. I use the itel charger after my charger got spoilt by lightning. Using chargers with higher ratings stronger than this might get your phone battery bad and those with lower ratings would be kinda slow.
the cable has spoil

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.