Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1725049 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obaofusa:
Useless company I regret buying umudigi z2

No selfie flashlight or screen at night. I really great buying this phone
many phones dont have the front flash too, though umidigi is probably looking into diz for its future phones.....
Isn't dat the only complain u have abuh the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sgbate:

many phones dont have the front flash too, though umidigi is probably looking into diz for its future phones.....
Isn't dat the only complain u have abuh the phone
no good camera, stop saying what you don't know.

Most phones without flashlight, they do have screen flash just like iPhones or even the Huawei y9 but umudigi don't have either of the two.

God will punish umudigi I regret wasting almost 100k for that rubbish I only enjoy the Glo 4g band nothing more on that phone.

I'll rather stick to know brand like Tecno, infinix not all this useless phones.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kennylawd: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mizik:
Lexusgs430
Sgbate
Mustack
And co
This was taken on the Umidigi A3 at around 6:52pm i still dont know how the Umidigi was able to make it look brighter than real life

Please let us look for good looking things to snap I beg instead of dump sites and horrid looking places
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sgbate:
with the price ,i think we can forgive the low light noise in pix...
Buh why do you think therez this sudden hike in price
i honestly don't know bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hopez456:
Makes sense. Mine too has arrived Abuja , I should go get it on Monday if dispatcher no come on time.

The umi one I order midnight thru mizik for madam is also at sorting hub, she shud get it next Monday too. Full review coming, lexus, brace up!
oh didn't know its you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sgbate:

congratsiyo!!!, GOD lemme become a certified member this year ooo..
Anything is possible Bro!
Anything
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obaofusa:

what kind of talk is dis

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obaofusa:

how can you call a company useless because they didn't include a Selfie flash
Thats thrash bro honestly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by flexerking(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obaofusa:

dont you read specs before buying ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obaofusa:

Most phones without flashlight, they do have screen flash just like iPhones or even the Huawei y9 but umudigi don't have either of the two.

God will punish umudigi I regret wasting almost 100k for that rubbish I only enjoy the Glo 4g band nothing more on that phone.

I'll rather stick to know brand like Tecno, infinix not all this useless phones.
sorry for the experience.buh all i said waz umidigi are learning from their mistakes,
They are getting better am sure, as their latest devices dont garner much complains like thier previous ones do...
Sorry tho!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obaofusa:

I sight a tecno fan boy here to spoil the party. Dude there's a lik you thing called research, if you had done due diligence you won't be this hateful. But it's all good like someone asked earlier is ur only problem with the phone a front facing flash. It so then please by all means stick to the brands you know.

For some there's more to a phone than a camera. If I want to take awesome pictures I have a digital camera to do that.

To be honest I won't buy the z2 or even the Umdigi One Pro. Same phone different price points.

The Umdigi One seems to be the perfect balance esp with the promo price.

Research more brother and save urself the stress.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hopez456(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mizik:
oh didn't know its you.
Haha, na only money you know. smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hopez456(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
saint2ace:

I sight a tecno fan boy here to spoil the party. Dude there's a lik you thing called research, if you had done due diligence you won't be this hateful. But it's all good like someone asked earlier is ur only problem with the phone a front facing flash. It so then please by all means stick to the brands you know.

For some there's more to a phone than a camera. If I want to take awesome pictures I have a digital camera to do that.

To be honest I won't buy the z2 or even the Umdigi One Pro. Same phone different price points.

The Umdigi One seems to be the perfect balance esp with the promo price.

Research more brother and save urself the stress.

Cheers
Spot on. He ought to have made enough research on the product he was going to spend his hard earned money on. Besides, the spec of the phone didn't include flash light hence, there is no case of deception here.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
H
Mizik:
Lexusgs430
Sgbate
Mustack
And co
This was taken on the Umidigi A3 at around 6:52pm i still dont know how the Umidigi was able to make it look brighter than real life
I can flaunt/flash my new gold compare to my previous phone. All my pains have disappeared ever since this baby. But that place no smell enter you nose

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mizik:
This was in the morning
Good natural environment
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mizik:
lol where is Lexusgs430 sef. He has not been active like b4. Abi lexus u dry over enjoy your umidigi you don 4get us abi cheesy
He's using airplane now..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mustack:
H
I can flaunt/flash my new gold compare to my previous phone. All my pains have disappeared ever since this baby. But that place no smell enter you nose
lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hopez456:
Haha, na only money you know. smiley
Hah oga IHow i suppose know your moniker cheesy grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obaofusa:

We're you blind? I hate when people talk like this.. Dem close your eyes before buying this phone.
One reason I root for this phone is 4g on both Sim and global network band.. and all other specs on it.. pls park we'll make I no use danfo or oga Lexus bash you hard..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
kennylawd:

Please let us look for good looking things to snap I beg instead of dump sites and horrid looking places
lol Bros dey vex. Even if it dead rat!. So far the pics is clear and Nice. Don't worry I'll be be out to take serious pics soon by then Na You go Tire o.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mustack:

We're you blind? I hate when people talk like this.. Dem close your eyes before buying this phone.
One reason I root for this phone is 4g on both Sim and global network band.. and all other specs on it.. pls park we'll make I no use danfo or oga Lexus bash you hard..
I don't understand the Guy at all.You wanted to buy a phone of ₦100 k and you didn't even check the specs.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
kennylawd:

moreover i snapped that pics to make reference of how good the camera is at that time. But once every where becomes dark. Don't expect much from it.
Mustack can you please share some photos

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chiscomax(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Playz:

You mean this was taken with an Umidigi A3?
Umidigi keeps surprising me oh! I must join this year.
shocked

Ah. The picture is not that clear na. It still gives that china phone feel. Or was the image quality reduced?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mizik:
Trust me every where was way darker than this.
HDR was on
If you sheck this pics with your phone in the lowest brightness level and you come here to complain. sad
O. Y. O is ya case
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chiscomax:

Ah. The picture is not that clear na. It still gives that china phone feel. Or was the image quality reduced?
yes i reduced it cos of nairaland
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chiscomax(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mizik:
lol Bros dey vex. Even if it dead rat!. So far the pics is clear and Nice. Don't worry I'll be be out to take serious pics soon by then Na You go Tire o.

Better pics will convince people to patronize Umudigi.

Please you guys should stop snapping Waste Sites.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chiscomax(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mizik:
If you sheck this pics with your phone in the lowest brightness level and you come here to complain. sad
O. Y. O is ya case

LOL! I wish you shared the original pic tho. Lets push Umidigi to the Moon.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Dustbin pics no follow at all!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
If u are using the Umidigi S2 lite please whatsapp me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mizik:
This was in the morning

Hope d camera won't deteriorate with time.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chiscomax:

At that price I think it gets the job done perfectly.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Playz:
At that price I think it gets the job done perfectly.

Page 160 of this thread contains original pics that i think portrays the Umidigi Camera as a nice one.

Thanks to Mustack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.