Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,104 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1844952 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dips04: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2022
tobisunday:

Boss pls don't forget to notify me when u get the pouch for A9 pro.

I also need screen guard and pouch for A7s 2pcs each

I need pouch for A9 pro too
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2022
tobisunday:

I'm awaiting the thick pouch for A9 pro hope u know the one I'm talking about?

Yes ..I will update u
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tobedated:
Hey guys you've been using bison for a while now how is it holding up will you still recommend it for someone and what are stuff/problem someone should know before buying it
TheLoneCitizen

Phone is holding up fine.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
emmychib:
Good morning bosses. Please my umidigi bison doesn't give me Gmail notifications. How. Do I resolve this. I have already toggled on the notification settings on the phone but yet it still doesn't give me notification

Do you use a data restricting app?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tobedated(m): 3:12am On Feb 05, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Phone is holding up fine.
THANK YOU for replying if you'll kindly answer some of my questions thanks 1 i heard the phone is quite heavy is it really that heavy 2 is there any minor aonoyance i should be aware of 3 if you play games what are some games that plays smoothly thanks once again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Tobedated:

THANK YOU for replying if you'll kindly answer some of my questions thanks
1 i heard the phone is quite heavy is it really that heavy

2 is there any minor aonoyance i should be aware of

3 if you play games what are some games that plays smoothly thanks once again

1. The phone is heavier than usual, true, but you will get used to this in no time and always be surprised when people comment on the weight. It's no inconvenience to daily usage.

All minor nothing severe
2. It will take longer to boot if you try to switch on after charging while off. I power down my phone every night, so this worries me.
2.1 Sometimes your ringtone will revert to default, if you use a custom mp3.
2.2 The phones lowest brightness is not low enough. So if you stay indoors a lot, you will need to use "night light".
2.3 This doesn't bother me because I own a couple powerbanks, but a full-charge will barely take you a day of normal usage. You will see red in 6-8 hours on heavy usage.
2.4 Fingerprint not as sharp for any finger except your left thumb.

3. I don't think there's any android game a 2.0GHz phone can't run. Genshin Impact? Fortnite? COD?
I only play PES which is not a demanding game at all.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tobedated(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

1. The phone is heavier than usual, true, but you will get used to this in no time and always be surprised when people comment on the weight. It's no inconvenience to daily usage.

All minor nothing severe
2. It will take longer to boot if you try to switch on after charging while off. I power down my phone every night, so this worries me.
2.2 The phones lowest brightness is not low enough. So if you stay indoors a lot, you will need to use "night light".
2.3 This doesn't bother me because I own a couple powerbanks, but a full-charge will barely take you a day of normal usage. You will see red in 6-8 hours on heavy usage.
2.4 Fingerprint not as sharp for any finger except your left thumb.

3. I don't think there's any android game a 2.0GHz phone can't run. Genshin Impact? Fortnite? COD?
I only play PES which is not a demanding game at all.
thank you for your reply i was thinking of asphalt 9 but guess the phone is a good choice
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dippleee1: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Anyone with a solution here, my A5pro do get freeze, until i lock and open it again before it start working, after some minutes it repeat same thing again. The touch screen won't respond, untill i lock and open the phone before it start working
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Joezik(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who get the umidigi bison gt??

I need a rugged fone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dippleee1: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
dippleee1:
Anyone with a solution here, my A5pro do get freeze, until i lock and open it again before it start working, after some minutes it repeat same thing again. The touch screen won't respond, untill i lock and open the phone before it start working

Any help pls, make una try answer na
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by h360d(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
dippleee1:

Have you checked your space usage? I mean Internal memory usage. memory is almost full, free some space and see how it goes.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2022
How good is the Umidigi A11S?

I want to buy a good Umidigi phone with 4GB RAM and Android 11.

It seems the A11S does not have a fingerprint sensor.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2022
dippleee1:

Any help pls, make una try answer na
Try Factory resetting the device. I think after using a device for a long time (yrs) it begins to slow down
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloski(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bubewilson:
How good is the Umidigi A11S?

I want to buy a good Umidigi phone with 4GB RAM and Android 11.

It seems the A11S does not have a fingerprint sensor.
it has an in screen fingerprint. Sayin from what I read on paper(SPECS).
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Meloski:
Oh wow, that is amazing.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Meloski:

It certainly doesn't

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jahson19(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
I need umidigi a11 pouch...... Am based in warri
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
jahson19:
I need umidigi a11 pouch...... Am based in warri

Holla
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jahson19(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Emily22:

Holla
Send samples and price to whatsapp O8o686151. 02
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Meister:

It certainly doesn't
WHAT WILL U SAY ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PHONE GENERALLY?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:48am On Feb 08, 2022
dippleee1:

Solution was posted many months ago.......... It's got to do with the glue on your screen ..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dippleee1: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Solution was posted many months ago.......... It's got to do with the glue on your screen ..........

The glue, does it make WhatsApp start sending messages, Facebook hanging, sometimes once you typing everything start cleaning, then hang and act normal untill I lock and open, after sometimes start again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2022
dippleee1:

The glue, does it make WhatsApp start sending messages, Facebook hanging, sometimes once you typing everything start cleaning, then hang and act normal untill I lock and open, after sometimes start again

U seem very rude in ur response. So u had all these information and only chose to state the bare minimum and u expect people to have spiritual powers to see the unseen?
Learn to appreciate people who try to aid you, nobody owes u anything. Cheers as u solve ur problems on your own.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2022
Lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kings4660(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Abeg who else is using Umidigi A9 Pro 6Gb/128gb and is experiencing sharp battery drains. I just got this almost a week ago. Any advice please? embarassed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dippleee1: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
saint2ace:

U seem very rude in ur response. So u had all these information and only chose to state the bare minimum and u expect people to have spiritual powers to see the unseen?
Learn to appreciate people who try to aid you, nobody owes u anything. Cheers as u solve ur problems on your own.

Only asking for what to do from people who have similar issues, lot of complains about the product..It won't take me anything to get a new phone, higher, another brand, already on it sef today, You lack proper understanding, maybe your brain didn't get what I was saying, no one owes me anything, neither do i owe you anything for u to understand my view point ode
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dippleee1: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
kings4660:
Abeg who else is using Umidigi A9 Pro 6Gb/128gb and is experiencing sharp battery drains. I just got this almost a week ago. Any advice please? embarassed
You would have read reviews about this phone on Jumia before buying it, lot of people where complaining about the B3 problem bro, also other complains. i know of someone who just bought the Promax and want to sell it immediately. you might be lucky and buy the product, yours will be different. Sometimes it has receiver volume issues or B3 quick drain issues. They always use price to get people, the current experience of people using the products around me are now complaining similar issues and even more, they sold there's immediately recently....One advice, try sell the phone quickly and go for another noteable brand with good B3 and better features
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
dippleee1:

Only asking for what to do from people who have similar issues, lot of complains about the product..It won't take me anything to get a new phone, higher, another brand, already on it sef today, You lack proper understanding, maybe your brain didn't get what I was saying, no one owes me anything, neither do i owe you anything for u to understand my view point ode

grin grin You just proved my point.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by xokol8: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Has it come on yet? If no, did you check on YouTube?
Freedomsky666:

my umidigi A7 is not on again what is the solution pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kennydollz(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol, one angry mobster don invade the thread grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kings4660(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2022
dippleee1:

You would have read reviews about this phone on Jumia before buying it, lot of people where complaining about the B3 problem bro, also other complains. i know of someone who just bought the Promax and want to sell it immediately. you might be lucky and buy the product, yours will be different. Sometimes it has receiver volume issues or B3 quick drain issues. They always use price to get people, the current experience of people using the products around me are now complaining similar issues and even more, they sold there's immediately recently....One advice, try sell the phone quickly and go for another noteable brand with good B3 and better features
Thanks man. I actually wanted to go for Samsung A12 64gb, I was just overwhelmed by the A9 Pro features and forgot about reviews. I think I'll get rid of this Umidigi angry and go back to my earlier option.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by guydangerous(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2022
kings4660:
Thanks man. I actually wanted to go for Samsung A12 64gb, I was just overwhelmed by the A9 Pro features and forgot about reviews. I think I'll get rid of this Umidigi angry and go back to my earlier option.
how are Samsung phones compared to xiaomi,assuming if you've used both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2180) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.