Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1710999 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilbarracuda(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
darey55:

i need A13pro fast
my A7pro just packed up

Be really careful when phones go off like that. Give it to someone who really knows about phone to check.

My AT pro went off one time like that I went to an engineer who said that phone wasn't good again. I abandoned the phone for a while, sold it as scrab to a Nairalander who wanted just the screen, only for him to call me months later that the panel of the phone came up.

No be small swearing I give the engineer that day.
Now I use A7 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by araoye(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please how reliable is Power 5?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MrBONE2(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2022
lilbarracuda:

Be really careful when phones go off like that. Give it to someone who really knows about phone to check.

My AT pro went off one time like that I went to an engineer who said that phone wasn't good again. I abandoned the phone for a while, sold it as scrab to a Nairalander who wanted just the screen, only for him to call me months later that the panel of the phone came up.

Now I use A7 pro

grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ShitStain(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Emily22:

Battery dey.... fingerprint - not sure
How much for battery?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
lilachiever:

Check back in 3-4 weeks.

Alright boss tho I prefer the blue color
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by azelab: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good evening please I need umidigi one pro lcd flex cable.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HocusPocus: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Good morning bosses
My a7 pro charges really slowly I've changed charger head, cords, socket, house lol grin multiple times
I wanted to ask what's the issue cos the matter weak me cry

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by okikigsm: 6:17am On Aug 05, 2022
UMIDIGI model A3 Pro complete screen is needed pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2022
HocusPocus:
Good morning bosses
My a7 pro charges really slowly I've changed charger head, cords, socket, house lol grin multiple times
I wanted to ask what's the issue cos the matter weak me cry

Change the charging board
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HocusPocus: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Emily22:

how much would it cost?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by teeflex23: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Emily22:

changing port not board type c port they will adjust the mouth
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ajabani4allah(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
ajabani4allah:
God day everyone, i plugged my A11 promax umidigi phone to my charger yesterday just to top it up and the phone went off, i tried to power it on back but it won't. I have been on it since yesterday the phone is not powering on again

Does anyone in this thread know who can help me revive this phone? I have tried all i could, the phone is still not on and i don't just want to give it to anyhow repairer out there
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sinachi100: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Good morning fam
Yesterday my UMIDIGI A11 fingerprint sensor stopped to work
I tried to restart the phone but I wasn't even able to see the fingerprint from the setting

Is it a know issue?
How could I fix it?

Still waiting for an answer
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by darey55: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Incase you need A7pro battery, Screen, Charging board, even camera, I get.
and I can sell it to you at a give away price.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by darey55: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2022
lilbarracuda:

Now I use A7 pro

woww

okay let me give to an engineer then
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by teeflex23: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
lilachiever:

Out of stock.

Ordinary A11 4/128 available
boss shey u go order a7pro with the stock coming
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
teeflex23:
boss shey u go order a7pro with the stock coming

Dem no dey produce this one again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olaxodic: 3:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Someone please help me out with how I can disable DSDS on my umidigi a7 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by NENO23: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Umidigi one available for sale, the screen is damaged and the black glass is cracked. Every other thing is working perfectly. If you want it, call or chat me on WhatsApp 0815 143 7961
Price is 10k

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jessevictor459: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2022
please can anyone help me on the problem with my phone...am using umigidi a5pro and the phone ba3 went bad after changing ba3 the camera drains d ba3 so fast and sometimes sends the phone off also the phone gets so hot and ryt now it doesn't go on except I plug it to mypwr bank and without sim inside, you can reach me on 07051951099 please I need help
I will compensate anyone willing to help pls I really love the phone but this problem is giving heart ache
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jessevictor459: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2022
I need a5pro battery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by thundervirus(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2022
lilachiever, if Honesty, truthfulness was a person, I believe he would be called the above name.

I bought the Umidigi A11 from him, he waybill it to me, I now discovered that the phone was having software issues. I notified him, he said I should return it and he wants to refund my cash. I had to order another one I added money, funny enough he paid for the waybill and everything. I got the phone without issues.

Lilachiever is very legit abeg. The guy too good. Keep up the good work man. God bless you real good

6 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Frragg(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
lilachiever is an honest person, I also bought A7s once for my uncle it had issues I told him and he settled me, I was more than happy, cause my uncle's wife taged me a lier, that the phone I got for her husband wasn't a new one, because they couldn't see a warranty card I just laughed and ignored her.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by tobisunday(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Calling him a honest person is an understatement.

Lilachiever is a real business man .
Please oga lilachiever notify me when you have umidigi power 7 Max or any other good umidigi phone I want camera and good battery life thanks.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Alabihaskillus: 4:37am On Aug 09, 2022
But with all these problems u guys are complaining about ur umidigi fones, some of u are still buying the brand when it's obvious the parts and even technicians to work them are not available. The company doesn't even see to it that they get a care/repair center here. Isn't it ridiculous?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2022
These good words mean a lot to me. I'm glad and I'll do better.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by teeflex23: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2022
lilachiever:
boss u deserve better
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Opeyemi200000(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2022
Good day
Please,is there someone here using Umidigi F3?
If yes, kindly drop some review
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dy4life: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
lilachiever:
when are ur new orders due to arrive?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Opeyemi200000(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2022
The name of the phone please??

Wow I'm not much of a writer grin

The unit I got from lilachiever has been splendid. It comes with the transparent silicone casing. No single scratch on it. I especially like the premium feel of it in my palm. I would have preferred a pouch that covers the screen though. The screen 1080 X 2460 is so sharp and bright, easy to read even in the direct sunlight.

8gb/128gb memory is quite adequate and should you want more it comes with a dedicated memory card slot that can be expanded up to 256gb. I was initially skeptical about the "open box" status of the device and took my time to try out so many of the functions like Thermometer, camera, charging port, speaker (only 1 speaker), the side mounted finger-print scanner etc. it was all satisfactory hence i made the purchase. Till date no single regret. The battery lived up to the hype. With the included charger It goes from 12% to 99% in less than 45mins.
On standyby the battery dropped from 100% to 97% 10pm - 7am next day. with average use it went from 98% to 49% with mobile data on for the entire day.

The design is cool, most guys mistook it for some of this high end premium devices.

It is really heavy without been bulky. It scores 8/10 in my opinion [/quote]
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Alabihaskillus:
But with all these problems u guys are complaining about ur umidigi fones, some of u are still buying the brand when it's obvious the parts and even technicians to work them are not available. The company doesn't even see to it that they get a care/repair center here. Isn't it ridiculous?

I Don't know about those that are complaining but I've used a7 pro, am currently using a9 pro, my junior bro is also using a9 pro, my cousin bro is also using a9 pro, my girlfriend is using a11 pro max.

And no one has encountered any issues, how you handle your phone matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by teeflex23: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
mattmogan88:

I Don't know about those that are complaining but I've used a7 pro, am currently using a9 pro, my junior bro is also using a9 pro, my cousin bro is also using a9 pro, my girlfriend is using a11 pro max.

And no one has encountered any issues, how you handle your phone matters a lot.
boss how good is the a9pro ? Custom rom ko

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.