Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1717800 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
sandammy:
I've got complete screen for Umidigi A7pro to sell. Interested? contact 0.7.0.3.1.2.7.3.2.2.6
Remove dots
Please, how much is it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please, anyone with A7pro replacement screen and the current price?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
lilbarracuda:
Can I do the same to my A7pro?

What android version is A7 Pro? Let start from there.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilbarracuda(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olamak1:

What android version is A7 Pro? Let start from there.

Android 10
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Incredible128:
Are u able to still use Ur bank apps? I heard rooting devices makes bank Pps to stop working

Unless such device is not rooted with "magisk" because, magisk apk is developed in such a way that it hides root from mobile banking applications.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
lilbarracuda:

Android 10

Alright. Do this now: go to Google playstore and download an apk named "treble info". After Installation, lunch the apk and wait for it to scan your device. Screenshot the outcome of the scan and upload it for me to see
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sandammy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dammyllionaire:

Please, how much is it?
Please call the number on the ad. That's the owner's number
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilbarracuda(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Alright. Do this now: go to Google playstore and download an apk named "treble info". After Installation, lunch the apk and wait for it to scan your device. Screenshot the outcome of the scan and upload it for me to see

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
lilbarracuda:

Click on 'view details' and do the screenshot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilbarracuda(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Click on 'view details' and do the screenshot

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=lilbarracuda post=121530541][/quote]

With this information, the rom should work on A7pro but I can't guarantee that it will boot up after flashing, since I don't have the device with me. Do you know the nitty-gritty of rom flashing on android phone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilbarracuda(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olamak1:

With this information, the rom should work on A7pro but I can't guarantee that it will boot up after flashing, since I don't have the device with me. Do you know the nitty-gritty of rom flashing on android phone?

Not the faintest idea.
Speaking of booting up, I've got this tab that's stuck on Android till the battery runs out.
What you think could be the problem and solution?

I'll leave the custom ROM thing till I see someone to do it for me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Okporiaku: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Incredible128:
Are u able to still use Ur bank apps? I heard rooting devices makes bank Pps to stop working
yes, my bank app works flawlessly
If you root with magisk you can prevent apps from knowing your device is rooted
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by AdeOracle(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Pls do you have anybody that has a9pro screen ? In need of it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by araoye(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Alright. Contact me through either WhatsApp or email, and I will send you the file download link and flashing guide.
araoye22@gmail.com
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 4:54am On Mar 07, 2023
lilbarracuda:

Not the faintest idea.
Speaking of booting up, I've got this tab that's stuck on Android till the battery runs out.
What you think could be the problem and solution?

I'll leave the custom ROM thing till I see someone to do it for me.

You got a bootloop because the rom flashed is not compatible with the tab. The only solution is to try another rom.
By the way, you could have powered off the phone in the bootloop state instead of allowing the battery to run out. This is a trick unknown to nobs.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilbarracuda(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Olamak1:

You got a bootloop because the rom flashed is not compatible with the tab. The only solution is to try another rom.
By the way, you could have powered off the phone in the bootloop state instead of allowing the battery to run out. This is a trick unknown to nobs.

Can I text you on Whatsapp maybe you could put me through?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2023
lilbarracuda:

Can I text you on Whatsapp maybe you could put me through?

Yes, you can. But you may not get prompt reply from me; as I'll be busy for the next few hours.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilbarracuda(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes, you can. But you may not get prompt reply from me; as I'll be busy for the next few hours.

I don't mind.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by aodiba(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hi everyone. Please my Umidigi A1 Pro screen got damaged since 2019, and i really want to fit now because i have a few things i need to get from the phone. Please anyone has the screen or know where i can get it. Thanks so much.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MizCharm: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dammyllionaire:

Please, how much is it?
Screen is 20k.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fixitbyjal(m): 12:30am On Mar 08, 2023
aodiba:
Hi everyone. Please my Umidigi A1 Pro screen got damaged since 2019, and i really want to fit now because i have a few things i need to get from the phone. Please anyone has the screen or know where i can get it. Thanks so much.

Screen is available here in ikeja
Contact me via siggy below
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by araoye(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Screen is available here in ikeja
Contact me via siggy below
do you have for umidigi A3 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fixitbyjal(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
araoye:
do you have for umidigi A3 pro

Ya
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Ya

Tolakush you've started with your 'i have everything in the face of the earth that anyone wants'
After everything you still haven't changed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fixitbyjal(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Meister:

Tolakush you've started with your 'i have everything in the face of the earth that anyone wants'
After everything you still haven't changed

But what if im able to get it for him
Besides im in cv so tell me what can't be gotten from cv
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Incredible128: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Do you have an idea of how one could install custom ROM with a higher android version or if this ROM would work on a Huawei p30 pro?
Olamak1:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by iykejohnson(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2023
Has anyone got an Umidigi F2 battery for sale?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2023
fixitbyjal:

But what if im able to get it for him
Besides im in cv so tell me what can't be gotten from cv

You definitely won't get umidigi A1 screen and you still have previous cases in this nairaland you haven't settled
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Incredible128:
Do you have an idea of how one could install custom ROM with a higher android version or if this ROM would work on a Huawei p30 pro?

Custom roms work these days on virtually all android phones. And for your p30 pro, you shouldn't have problem installing custom rom on it because, as a notable brand, I can assure you that there would be plethora of custom roms out there that have been tested and are confirmed working on the device. The first thing you need to do now is to make use of Google for your search. Simply type "custom rom for Huawei p30 pro". The available ones will be accompanied by files needed and
installation guide
You can feed me back later in case you have any questions.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Incredible128: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Thank you, let me try Google then
Olamak1:

Custom roms work these days on virtually all android phones. And for your p30 pro, you shouldn't have problem installing custom rom on it because, as a notable brand, I can assure you that there would be plethora of custom roms out there that have been tested and are confirmed working on the device. The first thing you need to do now is to make use of Google for your search. Simply type "custom rom for Huawei p30 pro". The available ones will be accompanied by files needed and
installation guide
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Incredible128: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2023
I tried searching for it and I saw a look to some suggestions on Quora which said Huawei prevented unlocking of bootloader except via code which they stopped giving out; although a I also saw another article which listed some custom ROMs but there weren't any files attached
Olamak1:

installation guide

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.