Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1769499 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
sassy92:
Ok umifamily, here's my 3 day review on Umidigi One
- Definitely the best-looking phone I've ever used. People keep asking where I got such a colourful iPhone (I'm using the twilight version).
- The speed is so good. The fingerprint sensor and FaceID responds so quickly.
- The camera is pretty good in my opinion but I'm not a selfie person. To those complaining about front-facing flash, I made a WhatsApp video call to a friend in the UK last night and even in my low-light bedroom the video was very sharp and clear.
- For battery, I think its good. I charge only once a day and I'm a heavy user. It doesn't have fast charge but thankfully light is pretty good in where I live.
I'm just wondering how Umidigi managed to make such a good phone for such a modest amount.
I always just admire your way with the honest reviews you put on here...am amazed!!
The screen protector tho, i will suggest u look for one of the UMI one clone parent like the iphone x line or maybe the camon 11 pros' case would work, if not then, maybe mizik could look up some alternate case and have it delivered to you .....

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jheypeel(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Took this shot on the Umidigi one I got yesterday and am still wowed, like wtf. At that price point, it's amazing. D camera just shame one phone like that, make I no mention names........ Coughs..... Infinishx...... Coughs. I no sure say I go sell am again sef

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
khalidx:
A3 is now 28k on ALIEXPRESS
Check other stores its still 25k. This is not the only store on AE.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hopez456(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
sassy92:
Ok umifamily, here's my 3 day review on Umidigi One
- Definitely the best-looking phone I've ever used. People keep asking where I got such a colourful iPhone (I'm using the twilight version).
- The speed is so good. The fingerprint sensor and FaceID responds so quickly.
- The camera is pretty good in my opinion but I'm not a selfie person. To those complaining about front-facing flash, I made a WhatsApp video call to a friend in the UK last night and even in my low-light bedroom the video was very sharp and clear.
- For battery, I think its good. I charge only once a day and I'm a heavy user. It doesn't have fast charge but thankfully light is pretty good in where I live.
I'm just wondering how Umidigi managed to make such a good phone for such a modest amount.
Confirmed! Rocking that phone without back cover is a risk i am takng till everyone has got a feel cool

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Miss fibonnaci stop peeping and enter the umiroom cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jheypeel:
Took this shot on the Umidigi one I got yesterday and am still wowed, like wtf. At that price point, it's amazing. D camera just shame one phone like that, make I no mention names........ Coughs..... Infinishx...... Coughs. I no sure say I go sell am again sef

Good Shot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fibonacci2526 come forth.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jheypeel:

Second pic is so bad tho... Was it on portrait mode or something... D blur no b am... The first pic is so cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
versashee:
Fibonacci2526 come forth.

Huh?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sgbate:

I always just admire your way with the honest reviews you put on here...am amazed!!
The screen protector tho, i will suggest u look for one of the UMI one clone parent like the iphone x line or maybe the camon 11 pros' case would work, if not then, maybe mizik could look up some alternate case and have it delivered to you .....
yes its available

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
The Umidigi A3 is now available For 29k on jumia with express delivery and pay on delivery
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram me https:///Mizik1. INSTAGRAM Me @ Mizik1

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jheypeel:
my umidigi A3 shoots better pics
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sassy92(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Please what exactly is available and how much?
Mizik:
yes its available
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by chidekings(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jheypeel:
Bro pls delete the second picture.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Photos from my umidigi A1 PRO then.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
sassy92:
Please what exactly is available and how much?
Umidigi one pro screen protector

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jheypeel(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
ityP:

Second pic is so bad tho... Was it on portrait mode or something... D blur no b am... The first pic is so cool
Yap, i was testing out d protait shot, but I gat confess no be him. It's a no no for me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jidibia:
Photos from my umidigi A1 PRO then.
the pics are still cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adegoke93: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pls what is the lowest price for A3 pro on AE
Jidibia:

Check other stores its still 25k. This is not the only store on AE.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Mizik always on standby..... And you have enough shoulders to cry on........
thanks for the mention Sir. I'm always available when they're done experimenting with their phones. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
adegoke93:
Pls what is the lowest price for A3 pro on AE
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mizik:
The Umidigi A3 is now available For 29k on jumia with express delivery and pay on delivery
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram me https:///Mizik1. INSTAGRAM Me @ Mizik1
A3 is available with pay on delivery and fast shipping.
Very limited stock!!!!!!

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adegoke93: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Anybody with the A3 pro should pls do a review on it.I am contemplating on getting the phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
adegoke93:
Anybody with the A3 pro should pls do a review on it.I am contemplating on getting the phone.
The only differences are in the ram, ROM and full screen. In terms of chipset, battery capacity and cameras its same with the A3. But maybe due to the bigger screen, the battery might not be performing up to the A3.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adegoke93: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for the info.The review of the a3 on this thread has been encouraging and I have not seen anybody with the a3 pro giving their own review.Any body with the a3 pro should update us.
Jidibia:

The only differences are in the ram, ROM and full screen. In terms of chipset, battery capacity and cameras its same with the A3. But maybe due to the bigger screen, the battery might not be performing up to the A3.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
khalidx:
who have tried it? ?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

FIRE.....
Oga make sure you're ready with ice chilled water to quench some �
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sgbate:

oya root ur own mok we see , make u be our flying pig abi na guinea pig dey call am again ....
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jheypeel:
Thank GOD you have seen the light
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mizik:
my umidigi A3 shoots better pics

Actually this seems factual... It seems the Umidigi a3's camera out performs the Umidigi One's... Cos virtually all users of the A3 praise its surprising camera clarity while most Umidigi One users, list NOT TOO GOOD CAMERAS as the major con of the Umidigi One... Abi is it because the Umidigi a3 is way cheaper and so, reduced expectations
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adegoke93: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
I think umidigi is trying to address all flaws with their latest series
ityP:

Actually this seems factual... It seems the Umidigi a3's camera out performs the Umidigi One's... Cos virtually all users of the A3 praise its surprising camera clarity while most Umidigi One users, list NOT TOO GOOD CAMERAS as the major con of the Umidigi One... Abi is it because the Umidigi a3 is way cheaper and so, reduced expectations

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
ityP:

Yes because the A3 performance is so good for its price.
And i was just pulling legs when i said that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.