Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1738326 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Mustiboy:
Still, no one is yet to root the A3?
First bank, you first!!!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Slazim:
Device up to date, the update weighing 67mb was downloaded four times before eventual installation,the previous ones kept failing to install.
Let me check for update and see if it will download and install
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hopez456(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Slazim:

Which one to be precise? Is there gesture control on yours?
I used listen it. Yes, gesture control is working well on mine. Perhaps u do all the wireless updates for maximum output.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmylad4(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
My a3 doesn't overheat since I bought it, it's only the charger brick that get pretty hot. And after the 56mb update, charging led is still blue but changes to green when the phone reaches 90% ..the only downside is that I couldn't find the teardrop function on the home setting even after updating to the latest update. And besides, the camera is a little bit slow in focussing even when HDR is turned off, I suggest something be done to that.
Overall performance is excellent, speedy and I personally like the idea of you having the option to turn your phone to full screen. And the camera take pretty good images. The camera even outpower the iPhone 6 I use to snap pics..And I have been rocking the phone for the past 3weeks.
It's a 8/10 phone

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
emmylad4:
My a3 doesn't overheat since I bought it, it's only the charger brick that get pretty hot. And after the 56mb update, charging led is still blue but changes to green when the phone reaches 90% ..the only downside is that I couldn't find the teardrop function on the home setting even after updating to the latest update. And besides, the camera is a little bit slow in focussing even when HDR is turned off, I suggest something be done to that.
Overall performance is excellent, speedy and I personally like the idea of you having the option to turn your phone to full screen. And the camera take pretty good images. The camera even outpower the iPhone 6 I use to snap pics..And I have been rocking the phone for the past 3weeks.
It's a 8/10 phone
Follow this on the teaedrop..
Mine is still there..

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slazim: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Hopez456:
I used listen it. Yes, gesture control is working well on mine. Perhaps u do all the wireless updates for maximum output.
Still can't change my ringtone even after the various updates. Please where do I get the gesture control settings?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmylad4(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Mustack:

Mine is still there..

The problem is that the option for "change of icon shape" is not in the home setting, I don't know why??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jheypeel(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
emmylad4:

The problem is that the option for "change of icon shape" is not in the home setting, I don't know why??
Same problem here, BTW am using umidigi one
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If you get verification code through, why not just cancel order and buy through Jumia?
i have cancelled the order.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hopez456(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Slazim:

Still can't change my ringtone even after the various updates. Please where do I get the gesture control settings?
go to navigation. I will see the option there. Gesture is what I have using and it responds well. Download listenit to change the ringtone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Even Samsung note 8 gets hot at certain times, during charging cycle....
My superd D1 gets so hots i use to think it would explode.
Its a normal stuffs
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Hopez456:
Try picking a song from ur music player app and set it as ringtone.
thats not how it works on my A3 though
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2018
Slazim look at this
You can add a new ringtone if you scolll down completely

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

After prolonged use, I realise my navigation key also dissappears.

I simply just restart device and all is back to normal again....
hhmm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Mizik:
hhmm

Wetin again?.…
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2018
emmylad4:
It's a 8/10 phone
go back and check for an update again. Maybe there's another....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Wetin again?.…
Hmmmmmm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2018
emmylad4:
It's a 8/10 phone
which phone can you suggest i buy at this price that'll be better than this. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slazim: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Hopez456:
go to navigation. I will see the option there. Gesture is what I have using and it responds well. Download listenit to change the ringtone.
Thanks bro.
I have seen the gesture,it wasn't there initially I guess one of those updates brought it. Listenit too change the ringtone even though it didn't give me an option of choosing another song for sim 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Slazim:

try scrolling to the bottom in ur ringtones and see maybe you'll see this

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2018
emmylad4:

Hmmmm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CityNGR: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Wetin again?.…
You didn't invite me to this thread!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2018
what does this mean
the guy i convinced to order from Ali Express wants to suffocate me grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2018
khalidx:
what does this mean
the guy i convinced to order from Ali Express wants to suffocate me grin
On it's way to Lagos Nigeria
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2018
CityNGR:

You didn't invite me to this thread!

No vex..... You are welcome in the name of Umidigi, we welcome you to the Umifamily, you are welcomed in the name of Umidigi........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2018
I think the Umidigi A3 Gold wins the battle of the rear award........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ProFuhrer: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2018
I want to get an Umidigi device for someone. The person wanted to get an Infinix Hot 6X but I told them I could get something better for a way lower price.

Umidigi A3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CityNGR: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

No vex..... You are welcome in the name of Umidigi, we welcome you to the Umifamily, you are welcomed in the name of Umidigi........
Bring the umidigi I requested for.... Till then I am proudly xiaomi
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2018
CityNGR:

Bring the umidigi I requested for.... Till then I am proudly xiaomi

You are missing better stew..... Umistew....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2018
Mustack:

Mine is still there..
I can't find that option on mine

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I think the Umidigi A3 Gold wins the battle of the rear award........
L-R Samsung S5, Umidigi A3, Samsung note 8, Umidigi one/one pro, don't kno that last one

Lexusgs430, shey I tried?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CityNGR: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You are missing better stew..... Umistew....

Can you boldly say that umidigi is better than xiaomi?

Cc
Gptech

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.