Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1738190 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
trychris:
Is anyone using this phone? Please share your experience
Cc Mrblaster please post your review
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adefemi007(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
valirex:
Went to the post office today to get my UIDIGI A3 Pro, but was asked to pay for the weight, so I wanna know if others pay for the weight of their packages at the post office, cos this is not my first time going there and never have I been asked to pay for such.

wen did u order
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mizik:
CC
MRBLASTER
S2 lite is a great phone with long lasting battery. 2 days with heavy browsing. 4gb ram, 32gb rom with extension of up to 128gb with SD card. The camera is so sharp and you will get updates regularly. Very loud speaker. The phone is good for the price sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
trychris:
I'm discussing with @Mizik on ordering the S2 LITE. I read many complaints in the review of those who bought it on Jumai but he said those were initial issues which has been resolved through software update.
I'm currently rocking the phone. All the issues will be resolved by updates, if you ever encounter any issues at all.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mrblaster:
S2 lite is a great phone with long lasting battery. 2 days with heavy browsing. 4gb ram, 32gb rom with extension of up to 128gb with SD card. The camera is so sharp and you will get updates regularly. Very loud speaker. The phone is good for the price sha
trychris
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
My 4K Umidigi One order, just got cancelled........ Although we've come to the end of the road, I shall never let the Umidigi F1 pass me..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:
My 4K Umidigi One order, just got cancelled........ Although we've come to the end of the road, I shall never let the Umidigi F1 pass me..........
I'll be here for you when you're ready grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hahjascho(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Abeg ,can I cancel aliexpress order for refund when the order is yet to be shioped? This rubbish delay must stop.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hahjascho(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Abeg ,can I cancel aliexpress order for refund when the order is yet to be shipped? This rubbish delay must stop.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Hahjascho:
Abeg ,can I cancel aliexpress order for refund when the order is yet to be shipped? This rubbish delay must stop.

I think you should. Just click on cancel order........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 4:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Finally, F1 calling ..,... grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2018
saint2ace:

Finally, F1 calling ..,... grin grin

Very tempting....... But upper forces are pulling me down.....

Just to refresh my memory, incase I don forget.....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmylad4(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Mrblaster:
But I heard the phone reboot occasionally
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:00am On Dec 28, 2018
emmylad4:

it has been fixed via ota update
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmylad4(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2018
khalidx:
ok o.
but we Nigerians grin
my friend who's planning to buy the one Pro tomorrow that customer care issue was his problem because he's a careless type
That's what is restraining some of my friends from buying it...since their products is getting widely accepted in Nigeria, it's high time they had a customer service in Nigeria
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2018
emmylad4:

That's what is restraining some of my friends from buying it...since their products is getting widely accepted in Nigeria, it's high time they had a customer service in Nigeria

Why our fascination with CS? Infinix and Tecno don oversabi our mumu button.............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2018
emmylad4:

Ota update solved it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmylad4(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Why our fascination with CS? Infinix and Tecno don oversabi our mumu button.............
Then how do we go about spoilt screen or faulty phone??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmylad4(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Gazzy88:
Ota update solved it
Are all the s2lite updated or do we have to download update for it again after buying??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2018
emmylad4:

Then how do we go about spoilt screen or faulty phone??

I can only speak for myself...... I have never suffered broken screen before and my phones never go mechanically faulty, that would require parts replaced......

The main thing that destroys devices, is excessive power supply or constant irregular spikes..... To mitigate this, I always use a powerbank or incar charger to charger my devices.........

I use a grandpa case to give phone 360 protection......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2018
emmylad4:

Are all the s2lite updated or do we have to download update for it again after buying??

Once you unbox and connect to any Internet service, the OTA would pop up............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2018
emmylad4:

I heard all s2 lite gets ota updates
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MzTunechi(f): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Very tempting....... But upper forces are pulling me down.....

Just to refresh my memory, incase I don forget.....
any idea when the Carnival is starting?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slazim: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
I wish umidigi would make a phone with internals of the F1, the physical size of the Umidigi one and the metal body of the F1. The Umidigi one is so handy.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Since Gyroscope is working on the A3 I bought a VR BOX for virtual reality experience. cool @2k
This is the unboxing.
It came with a VR Bluetooth controller that can be switched to Android or IOS mode.
Viewing 360 video online has been nice.
I need suggestions on the best VR games

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ddjay: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2018
f1 that some of you on this thread have.thats good, let me prepare for mine
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ddjay: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2018
the price looks very good too

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jheypeel(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Toluene15:
Since Gyroscope is working on the A3 I bought a VR BOX for virtual reality experience. cool @2k
This is the unboxing.
It came with a VR Bluetooth controller that can be switched to Android or IOS mode.
Bro I need link on how to get one, can you kindly drop your contact, so I can msg you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Jheypeel:

Bro I need link on how to get one, can you kindly drop your contact, so I can msg you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sod09(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Toluene15:
This is the unboxing.
where did you buy the vr headset pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2018
sod09:
where did you buy the vr headset pls
A store on Jiji
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slazim: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2018
A pleasant surprise from jumia, came in just 3 days!
Make I dey manage this one before my mi band 3 comes, no more notch hidden notification wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.