Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,044 members, 7,866,942 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1772674 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Good morning Umidigites .
Umisoldiers hold your position firmly , trolls are planning to Invade the Umiterritory.
Take down the unrepentant ones and hug the Ones who have seen the light
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tee1991: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Just find small apple logo, put on top the case....... They shall all be Umipeppered and umijealous........ tongue
Have any idea when the s3 pro will launch? I feel like that would be a better device than the Umidigi F1...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
versashee:

Not possible cos i eat eba with fork.

Oyinbo pepper...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
khalidx:
where did you know all this from? ?
i thought you play only Hill climbing grin
oh i have forgotten you are mr lexus

I am a petrolhead...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2019
ityP:

A3 was beautiful. That is one of its selling point. The F1 is less focused with beauty as it is with everything else. It may not be so beautiful, but it's sure to be more durable plus it is the complete package...

I believe the beauty of the Umidigi F1, would surpass that of the Umidigi A3..........

I bet it 1000%........ grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I am a petrolhead...... grin
oh really ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I believe the beauty of the Umidigi F1, would surpass that of the Umidigi A3..........

it can't surpass it .
i bet with my Mtn sim

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

exactly what I was saying, nobody told us the umidigi A3 will look dis good ,until we started getting first hand reviews....
The umi F1 is definitely going to be an all in one, (oh! How many people diz wan wee umipepper oo cheesy chai)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Sgbate:
And when crapno,craptel and shitfinix start feeling the heat ,they will send more trolls and we baptise them cool cheesy grin

Did I hear you say when they start feeling the heat.......... They are already in very hot Umipeppersoup, hence sending trollsbrigade out....... cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Tee1991:
Have any idea when the s3 pro will launch? I feel like that would be a better device than the Umidigi F1...
that wan wee juz over pepper oo...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2019
khalidx:
Good morning Umidigites .
Umisoldiers hold your position firmly , trolls are planning to Invade the Umiterritory.
Take down the unrepentant ones and hug the Ones who have seen the light

Umisoldiers on guard.......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Tee1991:

Q2.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2019
khalidx:
oh really ?

Indeed...... shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Did I hear you say when they start feeling the heat.......... They are already in very hot Umipeppersoup, hence sending trollsbrigade out....... cool
this wan is warm they are feeling fess na, by the time the real heat set in,the real definition of trolling will be realiaed, I juz pity dem trolls ,oh how bad they wee feel cheesy cheesy grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Sgbate:
exactly what I was saying, nobody told us the umidigi A3 will look dis good ,until we started getting first hand reviews....
The umi F1 is definitely going to be an all in one, (oh! How many people diz wan wee umipepper oo cheesy chai)

I knew the A3 would slam hence the heavy push....... And it sure slammed...... It was just right in all ramifications....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Sgbate:
that wan wee juz over pepper oo...

Those looking for selfie flash..............

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kendumazy(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Weldone boss. Abeg, I get one question wey I wan ask. Make i go ahead?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JustAboyy: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Sgbate:
e never reaçh ma hand, na till Friday en go land,
No worry I go post e go tire u grin grin
Na so, god wey do am for you e go do am for me my brother.

Waiting for the pics patiently.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I knew the A3 would slam hence the heavy push....... And it sure slammed...... It was just right in all ramifications....
and the F1 will sure do too, i juz can't wait to start seeing the umiwonders happen...cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2019
JustAboyy:

Na so, god wey do am for you e go do am for me my brother.

Waiting for the pics patiently.
Braze yourself!!! You about to see MX city through the umilens¡!
Monday it is cheesy cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umisoldiers on guard.......
Good job
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JustAboyy: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Sgbate:

Braze yourself!!! You about to see MX city through the umilens¡!
Monday it is cheesy cool
Which of the Mondays, today is Monday na
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Indeed...... shocked
we have to. take that phone from you.
that's an abuse of trust
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adefemi007(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2019
this seems to be the most active thread now in this section. I don't even know how I discovered this thread.
I was about paying for redmi 6a sometimes last year before I said I should explore more. How I landed here is still a mystery to me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JustAboyy: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I have umidigi devices from over 2 years ago, not one problem.....

All ur infinix and Tecno marketers association, cannot shake this umiministry.....

We know what you have been sent to do........ Your pipu are slowly realising that sales figures are dwindling, with the hopeless carlcare centre una dey use deceive Nigerian's....... Una juju don expire.....

Umidigi ti take over........
Whattt!!! From two Years ago? Oga Mi, please Dash me one fairly used one na, make irep umidigi here.

In other words, I never knew the name is Youmedigital until I saw the pic you posted.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2019
adefemi007:
this seems to be the most active thread now in this section. I don't even know how I discovered this thread.
I was about paying for redmi 6a sometimes last year before I said I should explore more. How I landed here is still a mystery to me

So which phone did u settle for??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holluikon(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Who will take my s7 edge now

I need umidigi one pro cry cry cry

Buy my s7 edge @ giveaway price, Vr is included, carton is available but no accessory, just the receipt
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adefemi007(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2019
saint2ace:

So which phone did u settle for??
a3 Pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2019
adefemi007:

a3 Pro
what's Ali express saying na? ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2019
adefemi007:
its the spirit that guided you here.
Oya place that order and join the fams cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2019
holluikon:
Who will take my s7 edge now

I need umidigi one pro cry cry cry

Buy my s7 edge @ giveaway price, Vr is included, carton is available but no accessory, just the receipt
Bro create a thread for this and keep updating it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2019
adefemi007:

Now you have been umified.......... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: mattmogan88 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.